Best Golfer in Paragould
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Lonsdale, AR

#22 Oct 6, 2008
I think Matt comes up here some and gives lessons? I can't remember but I think it is a regular schedule.
another guest

Lubbock, TX

#23 Oct 6, 2008
pat is an awsom golfer
Curious

Jackson, MS

#25 Oct 6, 2008
But what is funny Pat plays golf while the City pays her to work. Think they need to spend our tax dollars for a better worker

Paragould, AR

#26 Oct 6, 2008
Steve Treece, Stacy Treece, and Jason Houston.

Birmingham, AL

#27 Oct 6, 2008
Curious wrote:
But what is funny Pat plays golf while the City pays her to work. Think they need to spend our tax dollars for a better worker
HELLOOOOOOOO, She doesn't work 24/7 and doesn't get paid 24/7. Like everyone else, she does get some time off from her full time job. I have a salary job as well, and just b/c I have a salary job doesn't mean that I have to work around the clock. You, my friend, need to get a life.
Shopgirl

United States

#28 Oct 6, 2008
Curious wrote:
I would like you to walk in her shoes just 1 day! Summer or winter she works her #@$ off!!!!!
baker

Gregory, AR

#30 Oct 8, 2008
Noah Flannery or Chris Matthews
Golfer

Paragould, AR

#31 Oct 8, 2008
Terry Sim's will be at the Country Club this week end. Playing in a tournament this Saturday!!!! Come watch him!!!
I wish

Jackson, MS

#32 Oct 8, 2008
Bobby Prichard or Brad Bobo
Fan

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#33 Oct 20, 2008
I think you will see a lot of good golf from Miles Respess for the next couple of years. He also as a younger brother that will be playing for Paragould in about 2or3 years I think. They are both on the courses in the area all of the time....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
English Bulldog 3 min guest 3
Tenneco wife 31 min Pokd Her 12
best looking men in Paragould (Mar '14) 1 hr Ima queer 134
Bring it 1 hr Bambee killer 1
Paragould doctors 1 hr Dr Feelgood 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 41,382
What have humans ever done that doesn't turn in... 3 hr Poor No 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance