Senator Robert Thompson

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
zyx

Oden, AR

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Does anyone know him? Is he a good guy? Is anyone gonna run against him?
Suspicious Mind

Paragould, AR

#2 Feb 10, 2011
zyx wrote:
He's a lawyer, enough said.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

#3 Feb 10, 2011
zyx wrote:
yes, yes, he'd win.
cdst

Oden, AR

#4 Feb 13, 2011
I think he can be beat if someone would put the skeletons in his closet out...
Rudy Underwood

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 10, 2011
This is a man that pimps his wife and children for your vote. He will say and promise you anything for your vote. He is a maggot born from a bigger maggot. His father and Robert "Bob" Branch has raped the town of Paragould for many years. The Branch and Thompson Law Firm are nothing more than whores of Marlin Jackson former president of Security Bank. Branch and Thompson Greene County Deputy Prosecutors and in particular Randy Philhours are for sale to the highest bidders. They all are proof positive there is no justice in the legal system.
Stunt Man Mike

Paragould, AR

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Rudy Underwood wrote:
This is a man that pimps his wife and children for your vote. He will say and promise you anything for your vote. He is a maggot born from a bigger maggot. His father and Robert "Bob" Branch has raped the town of Paragould for many years. The Branch and Thompson Law Firm are nothing more than whores of Marlin Jackson former president of Security Bank. Branch and Thompson Greene County Deputy Prosecutors and in particular Randy Philhours are for sale to the highest bidders. They all are proof positive there is no justice in the legal system.
Could not agree with you more on all points and all individuals listed. Bob Bob and Bob are like most lawyers they have larger than life egos.
Obama

Paragould, AR

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Rudy Underwood wrote:
Envy is a sad thing to have when you start making up lies to make to try to hurt others reputation. Shame on you whoever you are.
Rudy Underwood

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy is a sad thing to have when you start making up lies to make to try to hurt others reputation. Shame on you whoever you are.
I can prove it. And unlike the chicken shit ass kisser you are I go by my real name you cowardly apple polisher. More than like you are probably one of the three bobs or their lover.

Post your name or better still lets you and I meet and talk nose to nose.

Obama you're a coward.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Rudy Underwood wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove it. And unlike the chicken shit ass kisser you are I go by my real name you cowardly apple polisher. More than like you are probably one of the three bobs or their lover.
Obama you're a coward.
All this from a felon. A convict. Basically a leach on society.
myself

Grandview, MO

#10 Nov 20, 2012
the better man won in November.... congratulations Robert
zoomer

Grandview, MO

#11 Nov 20, 2012
i will support you in your next election

Paragould, AR

#12 Nov 20, 2012
And this is why Arkansas stays so messed up you keep voting for pigs like him everybody wants a give me
James Thompson

Paragould, AR

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Rudy Underwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama you're a coward.
lets go faggott
IS THIS INFO REALLY TRUE

Paragould, AR

#14 Dec 22, 2012
I heard he charges the state of Arkansas $18,000 per year for rent for his own law office for it to double as his representative and now senate headquarters.

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Leave it to anyone affiliated with the Branch family to find a self-serving angle.
Rudy Underwood

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
All this from a felon. A convict. Basically a leach on society.
Your momma likes it. I am still mad at her though she said you brought in a male and female dobermans for you and mommy to have sex with. i knew you and mommy was in to bestiality. does that doberman make you say bow wow when he pokes you in your fat ass? make sure when he mounts you mommy he doesn't fall in.
Guest Paragould

Paragould, AR

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Wow buddy, you're just on a roll tonight aren't you?

So you just enjoy showing immaturity and talking smack on an online forum? Or does stupidity just come natural to you?

You sound like you're fkin 16 man.

You need a life.

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Feb 1, 2013
I'm sick over what I read in the paper today about Thompson 's stance on time of abortion. By the time he suggests one the baby has long had a heart beat. Baby killer. I will never vote for him!
Never again!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Feb 2, 2013
I will never vote for him again and will campaign for whoever runs against him. He voted against banning abortions once a heartbeat is found. The law even had exclusions of cases of incest, rape & risk of mothers life. I am floored that he voted against! And yes he does pay $1,500 a month to his law office for rent for hdquarters

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Feb 2, 2013
I am very disappointed over what I read in The Daily Press about Robert Thompson and how he feels about abortion. Because of this he lost my vote. He and Obama's bunch should get along together just fine. They put no value on innocent life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paragould, downtown 4 min jana 18
Kyle Myatt Ron myatt 1 hr Dude 33
House passes tax cut for the Mega-Rich! 1 hr American Patriot 25
any comments on bennie an tammy clements (Mar '11) 2 hr guest 20
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 3 hr Angel in LA 1,870
selfies 4 hr GUEST 3
women sleeping with men for drugs 8 hr Not I 65
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE