Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

please i really need a job i live in paragould and i am willing to do anything i will clean houses watch kids anything please can someone help please im trying to save enough money to go visit my boyfriend who just moved to ohio

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

steffy wrote:
please i really need a job i live in paragould and i am willing to do anything i will clean houses watch kids anything please can someone help please im trying to save enough money to go visit my boyfriend who just moved to ohio
Get a real job and forget the boyfriend. Next time you try to get a job don't let anyone know you will be leaving as soon as you get a little money. That was just stupid.
OMG

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

So you're broke and the only priority you have is to see your bf? How do you pay rent and food and other basic needs?
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

um im just taking a 3 day break to see him i dont why you have to get all rude about it im coming back gosh im in college and only need a little money to get me through so why dont you get back to your own life and stop being rude thanks
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

um like i said im a college student i live with my mom all my money i get for financial aid goes to my books and what i need for my classes you have no right to bash on me just cause i dont wanna work at some factory and how do you know im not looking for a job at the moment i dont have to prove anything to you and i havent seen my boyfriend in 2 months so it would be nice to be able to do that you have no right to say stuff like that its not like im a thief or anything so yeah its not like i would hurt kids either so you need to leave me alone

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Everyone is right. You have kids . It's time you grow up. Your parents are good enough to help you and you want to go chasing a guy across the country? That's crazy. And drag those babies along too? If he wants to see you let him come.
Ever hear he just may not be that much into you?
BUT. Congrats on getting an education. That's the only smart thing you have said. Be sure to finish and you will always be glad you did. Good luck

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

No sweetheart, you don't NEED a job. You need to grow up. First of all, the people that NEED jobs are the ones who have children to feed and support, bills to pay, and to make money in order to eat and keep a roof over their heads. Second,no employer wants to hire someone who is only working to make enough money to go visit their boy/girl friend. Training employees cost money. Unless you find someone wanting you to only clean their house one time or do some odd job you are out of luck. Hopefully college will teach you how to set your priorities. Boyfriends don't even get on the list when there are people trying to feed their families or have a warm place to sleep at night and they are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure their necessities are covered. I would prefer to hire a homeless person and give them a free meal plus money for a place to sleep than to hire you for any job knowing you just wanted money to visit a boyfriend.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Everyone is right. You have kids . It's time you grow up. Your parents are good enough to help you and you want to go chasing a guy across the country? That's crazy. And drag those babies along too? If he wants to see you let him come.
Ever hear he just may not be that much into you?
BUT. Congrats on getting an education. That's the only smart thing you have said. Be sure to finish and you will always be glad you did. Good luck
How do you know she has kids? She never said that. She never even said she is a she. Maybe it is a guy wanting to go see his boyfriend. You don't know. But you assume a lot. And say very little.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

steffy wrote:
um like i said im a college student i live with my mom all my money i get for financial aid goes to my books and what i need for my classes you have no right to bash on me just cause i dont wanna work at some factory and how do you know im not looking for a job at the moment i dont have to prove anything to you and i havent seen my boyfriend in 2 months so it would be nice to be able to do that you have no right to say stuff like that its not like im a thief or anything so yeah its not like i would hurt kids either so you need to leave me alone
No one is too good to work in a factory no matter who they are. It if wasn't for factories, you wouldn't have anything.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

guest wrote:
No sweetheart, you don't NEED a job. You need to grow up. First of all, the people that NEED jobs are the ones who have children to feed and support, bills to pay, and to make money in order to eat and keep a roof over their heads. Second,no employer wants to hire someone who is only working to make enough money to go visit their boy/girl friend. Training employees cost money. Unless you find someone wanting you to only clean their house one time or do some odd job you are out of luck. Hopefully college will teach you how to set your priorities. Boyfriends don't even get on the list when there are people trying to feed their families or have a warm place to sleep at night and they are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure their necessities are covered. I would prefer to hire a homeless person and give them a free meal plus money for a place to sleep than to hire you for any job knowing you just wanted money to visit a boyfriend.
LOL!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

If you were still his girlfriend he would help you out some here. If you haven't seen him in two months I would say move on. He probaby has. You know how guys are.
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

you know what you dont know me you dont know who i am what im going through or anything you dont fucking know me if all you are going to do put me down then this thread doesnt apply to you so why dont you leave me alone you have no right to say the things you all are saying i dont have to prove anything to you never did i say i wasnt coming back i happen to be trying to get myself straightened out its not like im whoring myself out either so you all need to just stop i am trying my best
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is too good to work in a factory no matter who they are. It if wasn't for factories, you wouldn't have anything.
and im not saying i dont wanna work in a factory im trying to say that if i dont have to then i wont
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

guest wrote:
If you were still his girlfriend he would help you out some here. If you haven't seen him in two months I would say move on. He probaby has. You know how guys are.
he has helped a bit but im dont ask much of him cause he only has a part time job at a pizza place and barely makes enough for himself much less me and hes trying to help the best he can but he just had a death in his family and that was a big set back for him and i have seen him just not im person we skype each other

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she has kids? She never said that. She never even said she is a she. Maybe it is a guy wanting to go see his boyfriend. You don't know. But you assume a lot. And say very little.
She said she had kids. Read top

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

steffy wrote:
you know what you dont know me you dont know who i am what im going through or anything you dont fucking know me if all you are going to do put me down then this thread doesnt apply to you so why dont you leave me alone you have no right to say the things you all are saying i dont have to prove anything to you never did i say i wasnt coming back i happen to be trying to get myself straightened out its not like im whoring myself out either so you all need to just stop i am trying my best
You wrote all that without one iota of punctuation. I hope English isn't your major.
You should know you would set yourself up to scrutiny by posting a plea for such a stupid reason. The fact that you can't see the stupidly is telling to your immaturity.
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text> She said she had kids. Read top
no i said i would WATCH kids i definately do not have them
steffy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text> You wrote all that without one iota of punctuation. I hope English isn't your major.
You should know you would set yourself up to scrutiny by posting a plea for such a stupid reason. The fact that you can't see the stupidly is telling to your immaturity.
um i can use punctuation i just choose not to when im posting in an informal forum like this

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

No she said she was willing to watch kids. And there is no way I would let someone with her priorities watch MY KIDS! I am an employer and she is a prime example of what I refuse to hire. Someone who isn't NEEDING a job, just someone wanting to get a little cash to satisfy her desires for the moment.

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

steffy wrote:
<quoted text>
he has helped a bit but im dont ask much of him cause he only has a part time job at a pizza place and barely makes enough for himself much less me and hes trying to help the best he can but he just had a death in his family and that was a big set back for him and i have seen him just not im person we skype each other
A pizza place. This just keeps getting better.
If you were to marry. Oh, wait. Live together. How would he come near supporting you on a pizza income? You. With three kids. Do you see anything wrong with this picture yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
worthless men 13 min jackyl 11
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min Speller feller 28,641
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 17 min Honest Babe 1,354
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 20 min Honest Babe 9,866
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 21 min Honest Babe 15,432
Am I a bad? 21 min Really 16
Hillary 2016 23 min guest 15
•••
•••