Tech Band Director
turtle face

United States

#83 Feb 21, 2013
hard to believe wrote:
Some of the statements made on this post are really hard to believe. The idea of teachers not talking to students outside the classroom is stupid. Good teachers who care about their studens can be the best friend a student ever has. When a student knows that the teacher really cares about them and their grades and choices, it can have a tremendous on the students. Few teachers are perverts but most are caring, concerned adults who want to help their students succeed. Been there and done that and love the memories!
sounds to me that YOU have lived a pretty exciting life thanks to SEVERAL of your former students.
guest

Gregory, AR

#84 Feb 21, 2013
Mr. Davis is back to take the new band directors place because of the whole innapropriate stuff..
hogfan

United States

#85 Feb 21, 2013
hard to believe wrote:
Some of the statements made on this post are really hard to believe. The idea of teachers not talking to students outside the classroom is stupid. Good teachers who care about their studens can be the best friend a student ever has. When a student knows that the teacher really cares about them and their grades and choices, it can have a tremendous on the students. Few teachers are perverts but most are caring, concerned adults who want to help their students succeed. Been there and done that and love the memories!
Seriously, you sound like a real s l u t....
guest

Bexar, AR

#86 Feb 21, 2013
hard to believe wrote:
Some of the statements made on this post are really hard to believe. The idea of teachers not talking to students outside the classroom is stupid. Good teachers who care about their studens can be the best friend a student ever has. When a student knows that the teacher really cares about them and their grades and choices, it can have a tremendous on the students. Few teachers are perverts but most are caring, concerned adults who want to help their students succeed. Been there and done that and love the memories!
sounds like youre messed up in the head and don't understand boundaries. the last sentence makes you creepy
Opinionated

Paragould, AR

#87 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it is inappropriate for teachers to talk to students outside of school!!
Wow they can't talk to them at church or ballgams or the mall or in the yard because they are neighbors or there own kids friends. Guess the teachers kids can't have friends over much less spend the night or go to the lake if the teacher parent goes!
Your comments shows how people always assume the worst and drag down teachers and want to persecute them with the first rumor!!
A modern day witch hunt!!
You people are scum!!!!
You are a very judgmental person. Anyone with a brain could read what I posted and knew that I mean texting and such like this topic is talking about. Come on now use your brain, and stop trying to sound like a billy bad ass. Calling someone scum? Really? I say look in the mirror.
anon

Paragould, AR

#88 Feb 21, 2013
For those of you who are unprivileged to this information; the school board issued a statement before any of this happened stating that a teacher is not allowed to contact a student outside of school for anything other than reminders of what they need to have done or if a practice is canceled etc. Before anyone of you assume that the "information" you have is true how many of you actually know him and how many are just going bywhat they have heard. So ill say this as politely as i can manage......those of you spreading false information go fuck yourselves and instead of picking apart jokes look at sandman hogfan and others that have posted they themselves are probably pedophiles who want something to fuel their late night fantasies
whut whut

United States

#89 Feb 21, 2013
Tech hides crap wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct there is no gag order from court but there one in place from the head asshole in charge!! Parents talk to your kids because tech will do anything to try and protect themselves not your child. And blaming a 12 year old girl for a 48 year old man doing god knows what is just sick that is a child he is the adult .
100% agree. He is the adult. He should have known better!!!!
Guest

United States

#90 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like its time for u to b quiet and let the adults talk you r talking when u should b listening
Guess you think teachers should have no contact with kids too!! How stupid!!
I have listened to your ignorant comments. And you are a waste of time! Keep up your witch hunt then you can go look for Bigfoot. Loser
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#91 Feb 21, 2013
The messages being sent were not just harmless off topic messages. A woman I know talked to a police officer who said that if she saw the evidence she would lock him up and throw away the key. They should have known this would happen, his wife was once a student of his. I do know him personally and while I never had an issue with him you never know who someone really is.
Guest

United States

#92 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
The messages being sent were not just harmless off topic messages. A woman I know talked to a police officer who said that if she saw the evidence she would lock him up and throw away the key. They should have known this would happen, his wife was once a student of his. I do know him personally and while I never had an issue with him you never know who someone really is.
A man I know that knows a woman that talked to someone that heard your a homosexual pedophile. So it must be true!!!! Besides that I am unknown on a gossip site so you can believe what I write.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#93 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A man I know that knows a woman that talked to someone that heard your a homosexual pedophile. So it must be true!!!! Besides that I am unknown on a gossip site so you can believe what I write.
I am here trying to give information on what's going on. If you don't want to believe it then that is fine no one is forcing you to. I have no reason to lie, what I say is not going to be factored in in any way to him being prosecuted. I have plenty of other things to do besides get on here and lie.
Guest

United States

#94 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here trying to give information on what's going on. If you don't want to believe it then that is fine no one is forcing you to. I have no reason to lie, what I say is not going to be factored in in any way to him being prosecuted. I have plenty of other things to do besides get on here and lie.
What other things?

Oh to get on here and spread rumors and try to hurt people just for the fun of it.

What a sad life.
Guest

United States

#95 Feb 21, 2013
Opinionated wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very judgmental person. Anyone with a brain could read what I posted and knew that I mean texting and such like this topic is talking about. Come on now use your brain, and stop trying to sound like a billy bad ass. Calling someone scum? Really? I say look in the mirror.
I read what you said. Perhaps you should learn how to say what you mean instead of dumbass thoughtless comments.

Think before you speak for a change.

Scum!!!!!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#96 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What other things?
Oh to get on here and spread rumors and try to hurt people just for the fun of it.
What a sad life.
This whole situation is past the point of being one big rumor. The police are involved. I have played no part in ruining his life, he has done that on his own. I am simply trying to provide concerned people and possibly parents of kids who attend school at Tech information that I have received. If this offends you in any way then I apologize, but it won't change the truth. This man has done something very wrong and now needs to be punished for it.
Guest

United States

#98 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole situation is past the point of being one big rumor. The police are involved. I have played no part in ruining his life, he has done that on his own. I am simply trying to provide concerned people and possibly parents of kids who attend school at Tech information that I have received. If this offends you in any way then I apologize, but it won't change the truth. This man has done something very wrong and now needs to be punished for it.
So when was he convicted???
If you are going to talk trash about others and spread rumors then you should put your name on here and reveal your sources.
But you don't and won't.
Your just spreading rumors harming a man because you're a lowlife scum.
Then act like you're doing a community service.
You're a joke and a liar!!!
Chevy man

Paragould, AR

#99 Feb 21, 2013
Mr and Mrs Davis retired
guest

Bexar, AR

#100 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So when was he convicted???
If you are going to talk trash about others and spread rumors then you should put your name on here and reveal your sources.
But you don't and won't.
Your just spreading rumors harming a man because you're a lowlife scum.
Then act like you're doing a community service.
You're a joke and a liar!!!
from the serious nature of your comments it seems you are involved with the situation on a personal level. please share with us how.
Guest

United States

#101 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole situation is past the point of being one big rumor. The police are involved. I have played no part in ruining his life, he has done that on his own. I am simply trying to provide concerned people and possibly parents of kids who attend school at Tech information that I have received. If this offends you in any way then I apologize, but it won't change the truth. This man has done something very wrong and now needs to be punished for it.
So if the police are involved then everything said was true???
And he is guilty??
So police have never went and got involved with innocent people???
You are simply trying to stir up shit!! Cause problems tell lies.
You are a bigger problem than anyone else!!
guest

Bexar, AR

#102 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the police are involved then everything said was true???
And he is guilty??
So police have never went and got involved with innocent people???
You are simply trying to stir up shit!! Cause problems tell lies.
You are a bigger problem than anyone else!!
again
from the serious nature of your comments it seems you are involved with the situation on a personal level. please share with us how. and if wrong information is being told correct it
Guest

United States

#103 Feb 22, 2013
That's your problem. You speak when you know nothing about the subject. You make up crap just to spread rumors and try to hurt people for the fun of it.

I'm not involved. So now you can just make up more crap like always. Loser!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local swingers 13 min Guest 1
Black kids at Paragould water park 19 min guest 80
Did Glen Slain owner just endorse Donald Trump 29 min guest 42
Jobs for everyone!!! 1 hr Bull 5
Roman Moore 2 hr Ccg 4
ivey jr 3 hr jal9666 1
Arkansas State Militia Corp. info? (Jul '14) 3 hr Guesty 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages