First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Paragould, AR

#61 Nov 14, 2012
michelle wrote:
Ok this is enough...James (Jamie) Taber was my brother, and yes he was killed early this morning in a fatal car wreck...he fell asleep at the wheel and hit head on with a 18 wheeler. Now my niece Lacey is not in jail and my brother wasn't a snitch. So now that the rude and nosey people of paragould have the facts, please have some respect and let us grieve in peace!!! And to those who sent prayers, thank u so much!!!
The Taber Family
when you get a chance will you tell her that megan and brian and scotty are praying for her and to call us if she or the boys or any of the family needs any thing. sorry for yalls loss.

Paragould, AR

#62 Nov 14, 2012
How can I contact Heaven?

“Have a Happy Easter!”

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#63 Nov 15, 2012
I contact heaven by closing my eyes and praying. I'm sure if u speak from ur heart the person u want to get the message will hear it.
God Bless
just me

Blytheville, AR

#64 Nov 15, 2012
Taz the Southern wrote:
I contact heaven by closing my eyes and praying. I'm sure if u speak from ur heart the person u want to get the message will hear it.
God Bless
Taz Heaven was James wife.

Oklahoma City, OK

#65 Nov 15, 2012
Did the guy die from the crash or was he trapped and burned up?

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

United States

#66 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Did the guy die from the crash or was he trapped and burned up?
He died on impact, and for anyone trash talking please refrain from doing so because his kids and family members are reading this.

Paragould, AR

#67 Nov 15, 2012
If his wife sees this I want her to know that Crystal and her family are praying for her and the family.

“Have a Happy Easter!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#68 Nov 16, 2012
I still have this family in my prayers for healing peace and understanding.

“Have a Happy Easter!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#69 Nov 16, 2012
No one should judge anyone until they walked a mile in their shoes.jmo

“Hear No, Speak No, See No ”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70 Nov 17, 2012
I just read where a victim in this horrible wreck passed away.This made me very sad. I didn't personally know these families but when a human loss is the result of any tragedy ,you know there is a family grieving.
My prayers go out for your sudden loss.

Paragould, AR

#71 Nov 17, 2012
I pray for all the families that have lost their love ones, especially around the holidays. My friend lost her son last year in a horrible accident and I know that its going to be hard for her this year. So please people have some respect for the families! You just never know when it could be yours.
49 traveler

Paragould, AR

#72 Nov 18, 2012
I don't know any of the folks involved but I was unfortunate to see the aftermath. From all I've read here there has been a tragic loss of a father, brother, and friend. I'm truly sorry for his loved ones. God bless you all!!

I will personally apologize for the residents of this town that have posted negative things about this man. I think sometimes people don't think first or are just hate filled and mad at the world. I pray for those folks too.

I hope you all repair at gods speed. Love to all involved!!!

“Hear No, Speak No, See No ”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#73 Nov 18, 2012
At this time of year to lose someone is just extra sad. I Hope all the prayers that are going out to the family from here let them know there are many that care and continue to pray for a great outcomes.
Ashley

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 Nov 18, 2012
Thank you so much for all of the prayers. I am jamies niece and I appreciate each and every one of you who are praying. This family needs all of the prayers. And if any of you personally know any of jamies kids, please try to check on them any time if you are able. This has been a very rough time for all of us so thank you.

Paragould, AR

#75 Nov 18, 2012
Taz the Southern wrote:
God Bless
That suff is not true. They are not God.
michelle

Trumann, AR

#76 Nov 18, 2012
There is a memorial fund at unico bank is James Tabers name for his son and grandchildren (they also live with him), due to the fact he didn't have any insurance. Thanks for all the prayers and cocern...my brother had a big heart and would do anything for anybody.
james martin

Blytheville, AR

#77 Nov 19, 2012
Rip james tabernacle jaime my friend
To the family

Paragould, AR

#78 Nov 19, 2012
So the man that was shot last night was your uncle, and James was your friend? Oh, my! You're having a terrible week! I sure hope all your friends and family can pull together and have a nice Thanksgiving together. I'm so sorry!
james martin wrote:
Rip james tabernacle jaime my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min Amazed 30,791
Tommy Cotton probably started our next war. 14 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 14
Arkansas Senate passes unemployment drug testin... 19 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 36
milf at revenue office 23 min guest 1
milf at revenue office 24 min guest 1
Melissa Watkins. (Jul '10) 41 min I do 2
Alexis Fender 47 min guest 8
who died in the wreck Mon deltadawn 5
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]