accident on 49 S
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“guest”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Horrible accident on 49S. Involved semi and another vehicle. Vehicle burst into flames. Coroner called. 49 S shut down
just me

Blytheville, AR

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Nana2011 wrote:
Horrible accident on 49S. Involved semi and another vehicle. Vehicle burst into flames. Coroner called. 49 S shut down
What was the other vechicle if you could tell.
Tell

Lubbock, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Couldn't tell what kinda Car it was when I pulled up flames were 30-40 foot tall say a prayer for everyone involved .... No names given please outta respect
just me

Blytheville, AR

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Tell wrote:
Couldn't tell what kinda Car it was when I pulled up flames were 30-40 foot tall say a prayer for everyone involved .... No names given please outta respect
Thanks for the information praying for all involved .

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
What was the trucking company?

“just say it already”

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Tell wrote:
That was the nicest thing I have ever seen on Topix. My hat's off to you. Praying for all involved.
Glenn

Kennett, MO

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Praying for all involved. so sad.
Lil bit

Paragould, AR

#8 Nov 13, 2012
bein4real wrote:
<quoted text>That was the nicest thing I have ever seen on Topix. My hat's off to you. Praying for all involved.
I agree. Thank u for your respect for the families of these people. My prayers r with them and their families.

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2012
So no word on who is involved

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Glenn wrote:
Praying for all involved. so sad.
asking prayer for any trucker that has to drive through greene county.news said car crossed center line hit truck head on.this is crazy,we have 3 wrecks going on at this time.2 were on 49s,1 cow out an 2 horses, now come on people,our law officers can just do so much,at least fix your fences!

Gregory, AR

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Just curious, Was there a wreck on 358 due to a horse? My husband called me on his way to work said he alost hit a horse that came out in the road towards him. Praying for all involved in the accidents that have occured lately!!
Sam

Kennett, MO

#12 Nov 13, 2012
I just heard ambulances and fire trucks traveling west between Lafe and Marmaduke. They came back. I think they're lost again
bradly

Keller, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2012
guest wrote:
So no word on who is involved
did you not see the past two comments? No names for respect
macmouse

Paragould, AR

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Sam wrote:
I just heard ambulances and fire trucks traveling west between Lafe and Marmaduke. They came back. I think they're lost again
Getting lost happens alot!

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
If the horses were out near Brookland I had to call on those a couple of weeks ago....they were out on the road near traffic.
macmouse

Paragould, AR

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Getting lost seems to happen to them alot.

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
They'll eventual be on here. ASP fatal crash website will have them soon.

Gregory, AR

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Victim James Tabor.
just me

Blytheville, AR

#19 Nov 13, 2012
guest wrote:
Victim James Tabor.
Why would you list the name. After it had been ask not to list it out of respect of the family.
guest2

Gregory, AR

#20 Nov 13, 2012
because people have a ton of family here and we would want to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Alyssa76 17,844
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr luci 2,861
Bobby Clayton 6 hr Jerk 29
looking 4 a pug to breed with my female (Oct '09) 7 hr Ayoody 89
no trannies in the military 8 hr Guest 4
Brian and Lynsi Delmont 9 hr Guest 5
Poll Do MILITARY PERSONNEL have CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? (Jan '11) 10 hr Stogs 93

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance