lovin life hatin plgd

United States

#61 Jul 25, 2008
btw Mary Jane if you knew about the "rumor" don't tell me everyone else did.. I've worked in factories and everyone knows everyone's business so you can't tell me up front wouldn't know if it was going on or even true.. its so funny that the only people who are trashing him are talking about stuff from "years ago" anyone wanna try for now??

I do have to thank you though for telling me I'm a chip off the old block. I take that as a super compliment :-)
lovin life hatin plgd

United States

#62 Jul 25, 2008
also I know that my mom worked both in the office and on the floor

“Can't we agree to disagree?”

Since: Jul 08

here

#63 Jul 25, 2008
hey daughters and family of Ricky. You guys know you dad. These people don't. I know it hurts and how deep it cuts. You just want to defend your dad to the very last word. But if I were you I would just ignore it. Let this stuff get on the last page. If you quit posting on it maybe these other people will also.

Oh and I don't know your dad. But I do know your anut and she is a very nice lady. And I know her little girl loves your dad. Good luck girls. Try not to cry and be upset over this. That is what alot of people want.
Mary Jane

United States

#64 Jul 26, 2008
mad mom wrote:
you are just jealous he didnt hit on you leave him alone lady and go on with your live i think everybody else did and no im not the daughters .im a very good friend of the family and also he would be a stupid to cheat on his wife have you seen her she is a knock out.i dont think he will find anybody here in paragould better than her .so get over it and go on with your live HE STILL NOT AVAILABLE!!!!
Is it me, or is this the longest sentence in the history of Topix?
mad mom

United States

#65 Jul 26, 2008
hey lonin life hatin paragould tell your worse half i think he like mexican as well .or he wouldnt pick with on mexicans lol
Guest

Gregory, AR

#66 Jul 26, 2008
It sounds to me like the Sno Cone Man, his wife, and family are just hard working people trying to make a living. I can't believe they would have time for anything else to go on in their life. They could be lined up at CR Doc everyday.
My turn

Paragould, AR

#67 Jul 26, 2008
If this is true, very scarey. But please be sure it is true before talking, you could really ruin a life, several lives. If this guy is so horrible and maybe he is, go to the police then and really do something to protect the children if needed. His kids could be reading this. What about them?
Guest

Gregory, AR

#68 Jul 26, 2008
My turn wrote:
If this is true, very scarey. But please be sure it is true before talking, you could really ruin a life, several lives. If this guy is so horrible and maybe he is, go to the police then and really do something to protect the children if needed. His kids could be reading this. What about them?
His kids are reading this and they are upset about it! So is the wife! That's why I don't believe any of it. If it were true I don't believe it could have gone on for 20 years without something happening to him. I don't know these people, but I have read their posts and I think if they thought for a second any of it was true, they wouldn't defend him like they do.
watching

United States

#69 Aug 10, 2008
Ricky Peek is a good man, and he is also a fair man
Nowhere Man

Gregory, AR

#70 Aug 10, 2008
I thought we put the sno cone man to bed and here he is again!
huh

Little Rock, AR

#71 Aug 10, 2008
Leave the Peek's alone. Both Ricky's - Sr. & Jr.-have never done anything wrong as to the extent that most of you have bashed them for. I went to school with their daughter, and have known the Peeks for a very long time. They are perfectly good people.
paragould dad

Paragould, AR

#72 Aug 10, 2008
i can tell you personally that ricky peeks flirts with way to many girls. also his family cant get mad at things wrote in this article because i personally know of people that theyve told lies about. yes im talking at least 3 people that i have watch this family try to punish for no god given reason at all. to make your family look right in the eyes of paragould is no reason. now im wondering if he as the licenses needed from the city to do this kind of biz. for so many years.
A wrking family

Clovis, NM

#73 Aug 10, 2008
paragould dad wrote:
i can tell you personally that ricky peeks flirts with way to many girls. also his family cant get mad at things wrote in this article because i personally know of people that theyve told lies about. yes im talking at least 3 people that i have watch this family try to punish for no god given reason at all. to make your family look right in the eyes of paragould is no reason. now im wondering if he as the licenses needed from the city to do this kind of biz. for so many years.
I am beting on him.
LMAO

United States

#74 Aug 10, 2008
lovin life hatin plgd wrote:
also I know that my mom worked both in the office and on the floor
Where are you from??? maybe it's just me but....does anyone else think that if you are going to abbreviate "PARAGOULD" It should be PGLD.....NOT plgd
parent

United States

#75 Aug 10, 2008
please explain to me why you people are so mad at the peeks .they have done nothing to the town of paragould .so why would you even open your mouth i bet if he came by your house today you would bye from him .because that is how you people are in this town 2face .and as for rick flirting .tell me you dont when chance if givin ,evey man in this town flirts tell me a man that doesnt .it is human .so grow up and eveyone on here get a job.or another hobby and leave people alone
Nowhere Man

Gregory, AR

#76 Aug 10, 2008
parent wrote:
please explain to me why you people are so mad at the peeks .they have done nothing to the town of paragould .so why would you even open your mouth i bet if he came by your house today you would bye from him .because that is how you people are in this town 2face .and as for rick flirting .tell me you dont when chance if givin ,evey man in this town flirts tell me a man that doesnt .it is human .so grow up and eveyone on here get a job.or another hobby and leave people alone
I DON'T FLIRT, but my wife says that I do! If he would come by my house I would buy a sno cone today. I haven't had one in a long time. I have never seen the sno cone man. I don't think there really is a sno cone man. It's just another Paragould rumor!
Paragould dad

United States

#77 Aug 10, 2008
the peeks are all liers espesicially julie peek, she is so neglegent to her children, that is why there is an active court case against her and . the dah dah will win. Also rick peek doent have any licence to operate, we should have that daycare and the sno con shut doown, parent, you lucky they like you, i dont
hmmm

United States

#78 Aug 10, 2008
who bets paragould dad is Big Rich (lol)

BTW, everything you are saying here is liable.. think about it!
Indiana Jones

Little Rock, AR

#79 Aug 10, 2008
First off...he did molest my neice. Second off...my sister isn't a drug addict. She has never been to jail. Look it up in the court documents as you say. My neice was 4 years old. And was in the daycare when it happened. So don't talk sh*t unless you know the facts.The documents are in the greene county court house. So please stop talking about something that is a very depressing subject to others. Thanks.
all american girl wrote:
I know ricky personally and he has been doing the sno-cone thing for over twenty years... he never molested a child you can look in the court documents at the court house and find that.. the woman that accused him was a drug addict in jail many times.. her husband and his son were in a huge fight years ago and this was her way of getting even.. they are good people.. Ricky is a little flirty, I will admit, but he is still a good guy! People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
all american girl

United States

#80 Aug 10, 2008
Indiana Jones wrote:
First off...he did molest my neice. Second off...my sister isn't a drug addict. She has never been to jail. Look it up in the court documents as you say. My neice was 4 years old. And was in the daycare when it happened. So don't talk sh*t unless you know the facts.The documents are in the greene county court house. So please stop talking about something that is a very depressing subject to others. Thanks. <quoted text>
-

Everyone... look up Candace Phillips record.. you will see who and WHAT she is... while your at it look up her husband's record too.. are you honestly going to tell me that he hasn't been to jail either?? you people really don't have anything better to do, do you than do your drugs and get on here and type all day! Get a life, get a job! I swear, this is why people hate living here!!! This matter was investigated and he was found COMPLETELY innocent. Call Lonnia Cooper in Jonesboro she is under the DHS Childcare division. She is over all of the daycares in the area. She will tell you that EVERY daycare that has EVER had a man working there has had an allegation against them. I am begging you guys to call her and ask her that!! I'm sure you believe your family as anyone would but rest assured this is a lie. He has 7 granddaughters and two daughters of his own. He's not into little girls! I feel so sorry for him right now. People don't realize this man has feelings and that there are a lot of people out there that will believe this bull. Give me your name so that I can make an allegation against you! Who knows, maybe YOU'RE the person responsible!!
This was over 5 years ago and people just have to keep shit up! I'm sick of it. My two children go there. Don't you think they'd be f**ked up if something was going on? He doesn't even work out there right now. He's there sometimes but he is really only doing his sno cone thing right now. How would some of you feel if someone accused you of something so vile and you were innocent, you were found to be so and people still treated you as if you were guilty. Think about that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min BARNEYII 39,462
Razorback Football 13 min The Difference 6
Jordan Harrington RIP (Apr '14) 22 min why 17
Thoughts on NFL players that won't stand up for... 26 min why 13
The actress jennifer gibbs 1 hr Guest 5
Maxwell Feed...................buyer beware 1 hr Randy 1
Who wants a big healthy full gooie load blew al... 4 hr Guest 8

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages