Chris Archer at monroe
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Earl

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Does anyone from monroe know about this guy? I heard that he has broken over $120000 worth of tooling in one year in dept. 22 and he still hasnt been wrote up or anything whats the deal with that? we dont get a raise and all we hear is about how we just need to tighten our belts and help the company save money. why hasnt anything been done to save money back there. Man thats where i want to go work. I can screw up all i want and no conseqences
Chris

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Jealous Much?
Monroe Worker

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2009
That story is so full of it. Find a new victim.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Earl wrote:
Does anyone from monroe know about this guy? I heard that he has broken over $120000 worth of tooling in one year in dept. 22 and he still hasnt been wrote up or anything whats the deal with that? we dont get a raise and all we hear is about how we just need to tighten our belts and help the company save money. why hasnt anything been done to save money back there. Man thats where i want to go work. I can screw up all i want and no conseqences
i know him and he does his job and i haven't heard of him breaking the tooling thing's do happen back there just like all over the plant,and it's not anyone's fault it just happen's.
monroe teamleader

Paragould, AR

#5 Dec 22, 2009
what about stony i heard he only got 6 changeovers for the year of 2009 6980
MJR

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 22, 2009
How old is this Chris Archer guy?
monroe employee too

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2009
Monroe Worker wrote:
That story is so full of it. Find a new victim.
I agree u can surely find someone who deserves to be bashed more than him...but unfortunately the story IS TRUE. just ask his co workers. Stony may be a little slow, but thats probably because he is triing to do his job right. and not breaking everything he touches
MJR

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 22, 2009
I should have added that I am looking for my brother who I have not seen or heard from in 5-6 years. His name is Chris Archer. That is why I am curious what age he is, to see if it is even possible it is him? Thanks.
monroe employee too

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2009
MJR wrote:
I should have added that I am looking for my brother who I have not seen or heard from in 5-6 years. His name is Chris Archer. That is why I am curious what age he is, to see if it is even possible it is him? Thanks.
Is that you Wayne?
monroe employee

Paragould, AR

#10 Dec 22, 2009
its not that stony is slow hes just to lazy to do his job and there are other trouble shooters in 22 that have broke more tools in the past than chris archer could imagine
theres chris

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2009
we knew youd b around sooner or later
cuz

Carleton, MI

#12 Dec 23, 2009
put your real name on here so chris can stomp a hole in your head.
Worker

Frisco, TX

#13 Dec 23, 2009
Chris is a bitch and can't do his job!
Worker

Frisco, TX

#14 Dec 23, 2009
Yes chris has broke a lot of tools he knows it and so does everyone in 22 if he would slow down and do his job right it would better for everyone
dept223

Paragould, AR

#15 Dec 23, 2009
?

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 23, 2009
dept223 wrote:
?
Yeah got on here saying thing's that you shouldn't have said and now that's all you got..real wise guy...
chris

Paragould, AR

#17 Dec 23, 2009
the only bitchs around here are the people who run their heads and dont have enough balls to put their real name on here
Time Out Corner

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2009
People should just ignore Monroe/Tenneco Topix! people who start the topix, are not team players in getting production out. Actually a 7 and 8 year old kid could do better work than the whining Topix starters. Tools,machinery breaks in every type of operation, your car, your home, etc. Tenneco should tell the whining mouthy people to hit the door. Actually they came to Tenneco looking for a job, Tenneco did not come looking for them.I'm sure someone out here, needs a job, and it would be a pleasure to see the whiners gone! Maybe when operations start back in full swing, we can get a Time-Corner for the whining not so called team players!
Time Out Corner

United States

#19 Dec 23, 2009
Earl wrote:
http://blog.winningworkplaces. org/blog/winning-workplaces This would be a page for you to read as the foolish Topix starter!
curious

Little Rock, AR

#20 Dec 23, 2009
Was Chris Archer married to Cresta Cobb at one time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just wanna eat some pus#y 6 hr John 1
Single mother in need of Christmas help 7 hr guest 289
What kind of d**ks do you like to suck tallboyi... 7 hr tallboy 1
The America I want to live in 7 hr tallboy 168
Why are so many veterans homeless ? 9 hr Guest 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr BARNEYII 33,408
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 11 hr TruthTroll 85

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance