First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ntk

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Anyone know her? What's she like? Naughty or nice?
Lisa Smith

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2009
Ntk wrote:
Anyone know her? What's she like? Naughty or nice?
If you want to know anything about me ask me don't start crap on this site about me
danielle

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2009
lisa isnt scared to answer any of your damn questions, just grow some balls and ask her to her face not on a stupid website.
Ntk

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
I saw u the other day, thought u were cute. A friend told me ur name, but didn't know u personally. Do u have a boyfriend? Would u consider a date with me?
Lisa Smith

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Where did you see me? I'm currently going through a divorce so i'm not dating right now. I have a little boy that I spend my time with when I'm not working.
Ntk

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2009
My friend didn't mention u were divorcing or even married. I saw u in walmart while we were picking some beer and supplies up for a guys poker night. I'll keep my ear to the ground and hope I here your available for dating soon. God I hope this is the correct Lisa, I would feel stupid otherwise. Lol
Lisa Smith

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2009
who is your friend?
just me

Trumann, AR

#8 Dec 8, 2009
i hope its not the same lisa im thinking about lol but its a very common name
Ntk

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2009
just me wrote:
i hope its not the same lisa im thinking about lol but its a very common name
this Lisa I'm wanting has shorter brunette hair.
Not Cool

Gregory, AR

#10 Dec 9, 2009
Ntk wrote:
<quoted text> this Lisa I'm wanting has shorter brunette hair.
So the way you try to find out about her is on this website? That is a cowardly way dont you think. She is a very sweet person and goes out of her way to befriend people. If you are that interested you would just go talk to her. Obviously, you know where to find her so GO ASK her. Dont bring it to the gossip column of the town. I guarantee you one thing... she will think alot more of you for approaching her personally rather than doing it this way.

You may have good intentions but should know that anything started as a good thing on this site turns ugly. You shouldnt put her through that. Just a thought.
Someone Who Knows

Gregory, AR

#11 Dec 9, 2009
The Lisa you are wanting?? Well good luck with that because I know for a fact she is NOT wanting anything to do with a man at this time. She is going through a divorce and has her little boy to contend with. The last thing she is looking for is someone " wanting" her.
Lisa Smith

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Someone Who Knows wrote:
The Lisa you are wanting?? Well good luck with that because I know for a fact she is NOT wanting anything to do with a man at this time. She is going through a divorce and has her little boy to contend with. The last thing she is looking for is someone " wanting" her.
You're right with the shit i've been through there is no way I will be dating for a long time. My little boy is the only guy I want in my life for a long time. Thanks everyone for taking up for me....
Ntk

Burlington, IA

#13 Dec 9, 2009
just found out guys that the lisa I want doesn't have any kids. so can the Lisa I'm wanting speak up?
anthony smith

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2009
just for the record i am inocent!!!!!!!! leave her alone please i have been blamed for enough sh-t! I'M GUILTY FOR PLENTY NOT THIS THOUGH! Thanks people i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!
JustMe

Gregory, AR

#15 Dec 9, 2009
Lisa Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right with the shit i've been through there is no way I will be dating for a long time. My little boy is the only guy I want in my life for a long time. Thanks everyone for taking up for me....
Is this you? http://www.myspace.com/smithemt

if so, I wish to get back to you.

Burlington, IA

#16 Dec 9, 2009
anthony, i hear ya...divorce is a b@@@@! are you in florida now? how long you been there?
Lisa Smith

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2009
NO not me
Lisa Smith

United States

#18 Dec 9, 2009
guest wrote:
anthony, i hear ya...divorce is a b@@@@! are you in florida now? how long you been there?
No he's not in florida his wireless internet shows up that way
anthony smith

United States

#19 Dec 9, 2009
i'm in florida i'm working on an offshore drilling rig drinking, smoking,and chasing hoe's. So say something to hurt me! LMAO!
sowhat

Paragould, AR

#20 Dec 9, 2009
lisa is a fking beyotch. shes not sweet. shes a sorry excuse for a mother. she needs to grow up and quit runnin her mouth about people and oh i can come tell you to your face you stupid cu*t. your friends takin up for you know what troublemaking lowlife beyotch you are cuz they are right there with ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Hollis (Oct '15) 1 hr stupidly interested 15
Walmart security 2 hr Epidemic 4
Hate people who lie and cheats on spouse 2 hr all 9
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr all 824
Belk parking lot early in morning. 3 hr Guest 4
billy 3 hr Sheila 1
lemonade grill 4 hr Guest 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance