“What comes around goes around!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#124 Nov 30, 2008
beautiful brunette wrote:
<quoted text> fck off...Sexual Offender is a harsh word and i dont appreciate ur fckn comment at all...
UM UM, POTTY MOUTH!!
not shy

United States

#125 Nov 30, 2008
i hear you deb but you can't have a little fun around here without people jumping all over you.
Relaying Message

North Little Rock, AR

#126 Nov 30, 2008
beautiful brunette wrote:
<quoted text>cute...real cute...ya need 2 read threads where my babies are being brought into some sh*t instead of worrying about a bj...SMILES...
I NEVER bring ANYONES Kids Into Topics.So How about that BJ. SMILESSSS
Dave

Blytheville, AR

#127 Nov 30, 2008
Every girlfriend I ever had enjoyed having nude pictures taken. Almost all of them have flashed a little skin in public (mostly in cars) so why does it seem everyone on here thinks it is so unusual. I for one take it for what it is. Usually, a beautiful sight.

Since: Oct 08

Fairmont, WV

#128 Nov 30, 2008
Bigbowhntr wrote:
<quoted text>
UM UM, POTTY MOUTH!!
well i just had 2!!! btw before ya read any more of my posts incase u have missed them im sorry...and i just apologized so there:)
Dave

Blytheville, AR

#129 Dec 1, 2008
I'm headed to the Paragould Walmart right now. Hope to "see" you there.
Dave

Blytheville, AR

#130 Dec 1, 2008
Well I am back from Walmart. I guess I must have missed you. I didn't even see a short coat.
Real McCoy

Glastonbury, CT

#131 Dec 1, 2008
Maybe they should install a pole at the Walmart parking lot.

Dexter, MO

#132 Dec 1, 2008
Speaking of poles. I was walking along the city sidewalk one day when I was about 12 years old and glanced over at an old man sitting in his car beating the hell out of his. Talk about confusing.
He was a well known exobitionist in our small town and everyone just accepted him for what he always did, diddle on main street. We used to make fun of him and throw rotten eggs and water and piss baloons at his car when he drove by. nothing was ever done to stop his public display.
you have to be kidding

Little Rock, AR

#133 Dec 2, 2008
Guest wrote:
Speaking of poles. I was walking along the city sidewalk one day when I was about 12 years old and glanced over at an old man sitting in his car beating the hell out of his. Talk about confusing.
He was a well known exobitionist in our small town and everyone just accepted him for what he always did, diddle on main street. We used to make fun of him and throw rotten eggs and water and piss baloons at his car when he drove by. nothing was ever done to stop his public display.
now that sick
Dave

Blytheville, AR

#134 Dec 3, 2008
Guest wrote:
There is a difference between men and women on this type of thing. When a man is involved there is usually some action and it often is quite indecent such as forcing the show or some unwanted touching. When a woman is involved it is usually just a visual flash of beauty and then it is over. Only the memory lives on. No action takes place most of the time.

Since: Jul 08

Gideon, MO

#135 Dec 3, 2008
Runicblade wrote:
I am of the opinion that if more women were comfortable with their sexuality the "OMG WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!?" arguements would die down abit. I mean, if a girl feels like she got something to show off, let her. Instead of taking such things as personal attacks in the "how dare she have THAT much cleavage hanging out/run around pantiless/whatever" way, take it as a challenge "Damn, I need to work at looking that good/feeling that good about myself/comfortable with what god gave me/whatever"
Because, i mean in all seriousness. Anything your children could potentially see on them, they could probably see on you. children are prone to 'accidents' where they stumble upon that kinda stuff. you know this to be true, the rest may be opinion but that sentance right there, that was fact.
TRUE AT HOME..kids may walk in on you in the bathroom etc. but when they go to walmart, it just don't happen..or shouldn't!! What is this world coming to?? Its one thing to see a family member but to go to walmart and see a strangers private (or suppose to be) parts is insane and called indecent exposure and she could have been arrested. How embarrassing that would have been for her. Bad idea...like it has been said, she should have taken it to a bar or better yet..do it at home with her boyfriend/hubby. It is one thing to do something on accident but to plan it is not right!! Also..I don't want some slut slowing my man her nasty thang!! Its called disrespect for herself and others.
Real McCoy

Glastonbury, CT

#136 Dec 3, 2008
puddin_ tang wrote:
<quoted text> TRUE AT HOME..kids may walk in on you in the bathroom etc. but when they go to walmart, it just don't happen..or shouldn't!! What is this world coming to?? Its one thing to see a family member but to go to walmart and see a strangers private (or suppose to be) parts is insane and called indecent exposure and she could have been arrested. How embarrassing that would have been for her. Bad idea...like it has been said, she should have taken it to a bar or better yet..do it at home with her boyfriend/hubby. It is one thing to do something on accident but to plan it is not right!! Also..I don't want some slut slowing my man her nasty thang!! Its called disrespect for herself and others.
She's purposely degrading herself, plain and simple. And then women wonder why they get treated as "sex objects" with no brains.
Dave

Blytheville, AR

#137 Dec 4, 2008
I was in a crowd once and a lady accidentally brushed her butt on my hand. Then it happened again and the 3rd time I sort of pushed back. She pushed back a little so I kept the pressure on and we stood in the crowd enjoying each other for about 10 minutes without ever looking each other in the eye. When the crowd (at a speech) disbursed we just walked away. That was many years ago but I remember it well.
cathy

Kennett, MO

#138 Dec 4, 2008
Dave wrote:
I was in a crowd once and a lady accidentally brushed her butt on my hand. Then it happened again and the 3rd time I sort of pushed back. She pushed back a little so I kept the pressure on and we stood in the crowd enjoying each other for about 10 minutes without ever looking each other in the eye. When the crowd (at a speech) disbursed we just walked away. That was many years ago but I remember it well.
did you get an erection? sometimes I bend over where someone can see my boobs when I have a low cut blouse on..it's kinda fun! I did something similar to what you experienced once..I was in line at a theater and there was a good looking older guy behind me and we had been talking some and he was also very nice and the person in front of me backed up and i kinda fell back into him and it felt good so a couple minutes later i told him I had to tighten my shoe string, please don't let anyone knock me over on my face..if you don't care hang on to my belt loop..and then i bent over and while bending over I backed my butt up to him them proceeded to tie my shoe..while my butt was backed up to him i could feel him get hard and it was such a turn on and I think he got imbarrassed..when went on to the movie and i still see him sometimes around town eating etc. and wonder if he remembers me..I'd love to really do him now that I'm single.
Deb

Blytheville, AR

#139 Dec 5, 2008
cathy wrote:
<quoted text>did you get an erection? sometimes I bend over where someone can see my boobs when I have a low cut blouse on..it's kinda fun! I did something similar to what you experienced once..I was in line at a theater and there was a good looking older guy behind me and we had been talking some and he was also very nice and the person in front of me backed up and i kinda fell back into him and it felt good so a couple minutes later i told him I had to tighten my shoe string, please don't let anyone knock me over on my face..if you don't care hang on to my belt loop..and then i bent over and while bending over I backed my butt up to him them proceeded to tie my shoe..while my butt was backed up to him i could feel him get hard and it was such a turn on and I think he got imbarrassed..when went on to the movie and i still see him sometimes around town eating etc. and wonder if he remembers me..I'd love to really do him now that I'm single.
Now that's the kind of story I'm talking about. Sweet for both and no one hurt.
Real McCoy

Glastonbury, CT

#140 Dec 5, 2008
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's the kind of story I'm talking about. Sweet for both and no one hurt.
So you like to degrade yourself? You like the idea of strangers groping you and using you for self-gratification?

North Little Rock, AR

#141 Dec 5, 2008
Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like to degrade yourself? You like the idea of strangers groping you and using you for self-gratification?
I do, wanna feel me up, use me up, and throw me away?
Deb

Blytheville, AR

#142 Dec 5, 2008
Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember seeing any of that in the comment. It seemed to be a consentual, pleasant contact. Don't be such a prude.
Real McCoy

Glastonbury, CT

#143 Dec 5, 2008
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember seeing any of that in the comment. It seemed to be a consentual, pleasant contact. Don't be such a prude.
I'm a prude because I don't let strangers grope my privates in public?

Why don't you go the whole nine yards and have sex in your front window with all the lights on in the room? Go to your mailbox topless? Master bate yourself while waiting in the grocery store checkout line?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Cable is ran by idiots 3 min NotGoingToRegister 14
April Ward/Smith/Roush, Ryan White, David Roush 44 min Question 26
wreck 54 min brittany 7
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 10,844
Crack heads on 707 rd 1 hr allison batey 48
2 Sister's Boutique 1 hr social networker 7
Little Cesars in Paragould 1 hr Guest 3
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 13 hr screwed or nah 673
More from around the web

Paragould People Search