Corner of N. 5th st. and Mcdonald

Corner of N. 5th st. and Mcdonald

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Citizen

Gregory, AR

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Does anyone know who owns the apartments on the corner of N. 5th and Mcdonald? Or the names of the people who live there???

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I dont know but they are nothing more than a cesspool. No one should have to live in such squalor.
Citizen 2

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Das Fuehrer, that's why we are trying to find out. I know the initials of the person that broke into my car because they left something in there.
Citizen

Gregory, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I just need names! I want to know what slumlord is renting to this scum!
i dont know names

Paragould, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2013
The landlord lives on Highland, next door to the hair salon.
just askin

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2013
That'd be W Garland, right? Not Highland.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2013
If you find out let me know, had stuff stolen as well from that area.
Just Sayin

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 11, 2013
i dont know names wrote:
The landlord lives on Highland, next door to the hair salon.
That would be Don Fletcher!
Citizen

Gregory, AR

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Don Fletcher!
Are you positive that is the landlord? Because i'm going to talk to him about his trashy tenants. I'm sick of my friends car getting broke into!!! SEVERAL people have had their things broken into and it started when the last trashy good for nothing tenants moved in.
You Know Me

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Speaking to Don Fletcher would be a total waste of time for you, he dont give a shit.
Just Sayin

Paragould, AR

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you positive that is the landlord? Because i'm going to talk to him about his trashy tenants. I'm sick of my friends car getting broke into!!! SEVERAL people have had their things broken into and it started when the last trashy good for nothing tenants moved in.
Yea, that's him, if ur talkin abt the house nxt door to Hair Spectrum on Garland. Good luck!! Somethin needs done abt all these theives in town. My truk was broke n2 abt 3 mo. ago.
Brenda

Paragould, AR

#12 Jan 11, 2013
You don't need to be talking about Don like that if you have a problem then you need to go talk to him , and don't. Be bad mothering him on here that is very disrespectful because he takes care of his stuff if he knows what is going on , if he knew so please don't bad mouth people if you don't know what the situation is he don't know what is going on at 5th and McDonald bc nobody has told him so he can't take care of the issue so plz quit bad mouthing Mr. fletcher without telling him problem thanks ....
You Know Me

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Brenda wrote:
You don't need to be talking about Don like that if you have a problem then you need to go talk to him , and don't. Be bad mothering him on here that is very disrespectful because he takes care of his stuff if he knows what is going on , if he knew so please don't bad mouth people if you don't know what the situation is he don't know what is going on at 5th and McDonald bc nobody has told him so he can't take care of the issue so plz quit bad mouthing Mr. fletcher without telling him problem thanks ....
Mr. flettcher. Ha Ha, Slumlord Don

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2013
You Know Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. flettcher. Ha Ha, Slumlord Don
mr fletcher isn't able to do anything,when he was he kept his appartments up an didn't put up with any sh--.his wife is taking care of things an all the buildings are falling down.its sad to see some of his places!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 12, 2013
the sad thing is, he is able to do stuff he just dont wanna.... i used to live in one of his apartments and he NOR his wife done anything.... SOOO, with that said good luck in talkin to him or his wife cause nothing will get done...
Do the right thing

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Gotta problem with tennants..........Call the police, not the landlord........DUH!!!!!!!!!!
Evil Truth

Paragould, AR

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Do the right thing wrote:
Gotta problem with tennants..........Call the police, not the landlord........DUH!!!!!!!!!!
That has been done many times, their hands are tied.
Might violate their constitutional rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is wrong with GCT and Paragould athletics 56 min Big Fan 23
Facebook apologetic about russia 1 hr Hillbillary 9
The other wreck 2 hr Guest 2
Allie Boone 3 hr coltbrandy 4
Paragould Topix. What A Cesspool. 3 hr guest 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr BARNEYII 39,410
Jennifer Beckner 7 hr El Hefe 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance