First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 16, 2013
GCSO has been running everyone off and anyone caught there will be arrested

Paragould, AR

#2 Mar 16, 2013
OH NO! You mean you can't get drunk while operating motor vehicles and spittin" tobacco juice down your chin? Obama is Hitler...i knew this was comin'!

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
I call BS! Someone starts one of these stupid threads every year.

Paragould, AR

#4 Mar 16, 2013
guest wrote:
I call BS! Someone starts one of these stupid threads every year.
Just like "God is real"! Can you believe these inbred rubes?
yep

Little Rock, AR

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Well I do know for a fact u have to have a permission slip to go down there now and without one yes u could b n trouble there was an accident there last week n yes the gcso has been running ppl off matter of fact 3 got ran off today but idk if its officially Shut down I do know I wouldn't try to go anytime soon n idk who or where u would get permission from

Paragould, AR

#7 Mar 16, 2013
yep wrote:
Well I do know for a fact u have to have a permission slip to go down there now and without one yes u could b n trouble there was an accident there last week n yes the gcso has been running ppl off matter of fact 3 got ran off today but idk if its officially Shut down I do know I wouldn't try to go anytime soon n idk who or where u would get permission from
Translation: derrp derrrp derrp....Obama is shuttin down sand creek! Better get ur gunz ready boyz!
just telling ya

Paragould, AR

#8 Mar 16, 2013
I can tell you for sure it is shut down. Yes, anyone caught out there will be run off or arrested
I have some property close to sand creek and I gurantee you you get caught on my property you will
be arrested no questions asked. Thee are no trepassing signs up. So, if you choose to trespass
you are going to pay the price for it. If I wanted you on my property I would invite you but if I don't invite you then off to jail you go. Stay off
my property it is clearly posted and I mean what I
say. When you make the payments then you can do what you want on your own land but when I nake the payments that is just what it is mine to do with as I please.

Paragould, AR

#9 Mar 16, 2013
just telling ya wrote:
I can tell you for sure it is shut down. Yes, anyone caught out there will be run off or arrested
I have some property close to sand creek and I gurantee you you get caught on my property you will
be arrested no questions asked. Thee are no trepassing signs up. So, if you choose to trespass
you are going to pay the price for it. If I wanted you on my property I would invite you but if I don't invite you then off to jail you go. Stay off
say. When you make the payments then you can do what you want on your own land but when I nake the payments that is just what it is mine to do with as I please.
You hate Jesus...don't you you Obama lovin' Communist. I knew he would take Sand Creek away...it's our gunz next...believe that!

Paragould, AR

#10 Mar 16, 2013
just telling ya wrote:
Some of us like to ride horses there during the week when the crazies aren't there driving like maniacs.
just telling ya

Paragould, AR

#12 Mar 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> You hate Jesus...don't you you Obama lovin' Communist. I knew he would take Sand Creek away...it's our gunz next...believe that!
O.K.. you idiot I am not an Obama fan nor am I a communist.
I am a native American Indian. I Have papers to prove it. I am just telling ya stay off the land that is mine a be will be fine trespass and YOU will have a problem. Idon't hate .I am a native
american and we worship in our our way the native way. You worship
who you you have that right in this country but you do not have
the right to trespass on my land. I don't care if your are the governor's son's. I don't want automobiles in there , I don't want
horses, dunebuggies. Those who have whohave the right to be
have proof on them. If you ain't got proof you got a problem. No
guns or hunting is allowed either. Do you get the message?
NEAFarmer

Haslet, TX

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Your ground in sand creek isn't worth nearly as much as you imagine, much less than farm land I own around here, calm down Sacajawea. They may as well let people ride there, or sell it to me and let me turn it into a bricks style off road park.
Just like to ride

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 17, 2013
NEAFarmer wrote:
Your ground in sand creek isn't worth nearly as much as you imagine, much less than farm land I own around here, calm down Sacajawea. They may as well let people ride there, or sell it to me and let me turn it into a bricks style off road park.
I will be glad to pay u to ride there. Your right, it's not good for much else. And when I ride there, I don't drink, don't litter, and I don't knowingly trespass. It's a good close place to do some off road riding. A little police presence wouldn't hurt, but no reason to shut it down.

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Just like to ride wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be glad to pay u to ride there. Your right, it's not good for much else. And when I ride there, I don't drink, don't litter, and I don't knowingly trespass. It's a good close place to do some off road riding. A little police presence wouldn't hurt, but no reason to shut it down.
It is private property, so should be shut down. The local land owners own it, its part of their property and I am sure they are sick and tired of teh noise and litter and crap that goes on there, I have friends that own property there and understand
NEAFarmer

Haslet, TX

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Of course it's a liability, I do not advocate littering or drunk driving. However this area is great for riding and nothing else, setup a fee per vehicle at the entrances to pay for insurance, and a few barrels for trash. Anybody with high dollar rigs won't mind, and the young ones have no where else to hangout, keep them out of town and Walmart at night.

Ash Flat, AR

#17 Mar 17, 2013
See we should have killed all the injuns when we had the chance!!!

Savages!!!
just telling ya

Paragould, AR

#18 Mar 17, 2013
NEAFarmer wrote:
Look dude, I never implied my land was worth a dime what I said was it was mine if caught on my property you are
trepassing. I grew on a farm and the first rule we learned was boundaries. Something noone seems to respect anymore.
It was for sale Mr. Sacajawea why didn't you buy it? Not enough
money? Didn't know it was for sale? Didn't think anyone would
buy it? Whatever the reason. it is mine and i said stay the hell off. That includes horses, motorzied vechiles, and people. Have
you all got the idea now????????? I might buy somehting that
you might consider worthless I may have another opinion but one
thing for sure when I buy I am using my money not yours. You buy
and do as you please just make sure you do it on your property.

Ash Flat, AR

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Wow what a hateful piece of shit you are!!

Paragould, AR

#20 Mar 17, 2013
What will all the inbred rednecks do on Sunday afternoons now? Damned you Obama!
Rharness

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Arkansas dnt require you to have a insurance. Ive been in the business and had the papers drawn up before. Wished the owners would have a waiver to sign and charge a fee. (People talk alot of crap on th net especially with a made up name. )
BHO

Little Rock, AR

#24 Mar 17, 2013
just telling ya wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K.. you idiot I am not an Obama fan nor am I a communist.
I am a native American Indian. I Have papers to prove it. I am just telling ya stay off the land that is mine a be will be fine trespass and YOU will have a problem. Idon't hate .I am a native
american and we worship in our our way the native way. You worship
who you you have that right in this country but you do not have
the right to trespass on my land. I don't care if your are the governor's son's. I don't want automobiles in there , I don't want
horses, dunebuggies. Those who have whohave the right to be
have proof on them. If you ain't got proof you got a problem. No
guns or hunting is allowed either. Do you get the message?
You dumb indian.We took y'alls land once.Dont make us do it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're waiting 5 min Cheryl 2
Jessica Simmons (Jun '14) 7 min Lol 41
Increase in Blacks in Paragould 7 min lol 21
God bless our President 10 min Guest 40
best looking men in Paragould (Mar '14) 1 hr Guest 135
Larry Wilson rapist? 1 hr Mad Max 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Billy Bob 41,488

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance