hemi2

Paragould, AR

#1 Jan 24, 2013
what happened to Bills Heat and Air did they move and what are they doing with there old building?
rumor

Paragould, AR

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Bill got caught caught stealing a ladies meds. I hear he skip town.
hemi2

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 25, 2013
they moved a fight club of some sort there i seen the cage in the building i wonder if its legal it gets alot of traffic from 6:00 to 8:30 at night it seems to be a bunch of rich kids

Paragould, AR

#4 Jan 25, 2013
hemi2 wrote:
they moved a fight club of some sort there i seen the cage in the building i wonder if its legal it gets alot of traffic from 6:00 to 8:30 at night it seems to be a bunch of rich kids
Why don't you go over there and see what's going on, before you start running your mouth?
They are not rich kids.
They are a group of serious MMA guys that are training.
With out the child like drama, or crap that goes on in paragould.
hemi2

Paragould, AR

#5 Jan 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go over there and see what's going on, before you start running your mouth?
They are not rich kids.
They are a group of serious MMA guys that are training.
With out the child like drama, or crap that goes on in paragould.
THEY ARE STILL IN PARAGOULD AND ARE THEY LEGAL SOME FOLKS DONT WANT THAT IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD
Ashley Pugsley

Paragould, AR

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Yes, we are "Legal", and yes we DO have an upcoming MMA school there, where we train serious fighters. Sorry if you don't like it, that's tough. & it's just going to keep growing. Thank you!
Ashley Pugsley

Paragould, AR

#7 Jan 25, 2013
I REALLY wish people would put their actual names on here when they want to talk.
hemi2

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Ashley Pugsley wrote:
Yes, we are "Legal", and yes we DO have an upcoming MMA school there, where we train serious fighters. Sorry if you don't like it, that's tough. & it's just going to keep growing. Thank you!
Thats good hope it is legal cause it will be looked into
ashley

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 25, 2013
hemi2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats good hope it is legal cause it will be looked into
Well awesome! Hope to see you soon!
Ashley

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 28, 2013
LOVE how the code inspector came out to our MMA school, and gave us the big thumbs up. Thank you so much!

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Oops , don't look that one worked.
You have failed !
Ashley

Kellyville, OK

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Lol, people Try and bring us and our business down ALL the time. Just have to let it roll off our shoulders and keep moving forward!
Vickey Bills

Paragould, AR

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Hemi2 sounds like they need a life. Worrying about other people's life and what they do in it. Sounds like all they want to do is stir up drama so they have something to talk about... I always told my children "If someone is doing wrong, the more people they can get to join them, makes them feel less guilty of the wrong they are doing, because hey look everybody else is doing it too". Stop pulling people into the drama pit... and creating drama where there is none.
haha

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jun 25, 2013
I had bills heat and air put a brand new unit in my house and its had a leak since they put it in ...called them out and all they could say was thats the best it can do...I had someone else charge it and it worked way better but still has a slow leak...they are a joke and wouldnt let them touch anything of mine

Paragould, AR

#15 Jun 25, 2013
haha wrote:
I had bills heat and air put a brand new unit in my house and its had a leak since they put it in ...called them out and all they could say was thats the best it can do...I had someone else charge it and it worked way better but still has a slow leak...they are a joke and wouldnt let them touch anything of mine
Sometimes you can get a faulty unit but it should be under warranty.
client

Paragould, AR

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Joe Dollar is the best heat/air man in paragould hands down. Honest and not out to screw you over and make a buck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Carter for Sheriff? 13 min PPD Officer 99
espn u 26 min red 1
girl that works at Larry's pizza that wears bla... 40 min Mike 3
Firing Employees with a "Drinking Problem" Coun... 46 min Employee Rights 1
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 49 min guest 849
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Duck lover 29,852
Wreck 1 hr guest 5
Bad girls from the 80's & 90's 6 hr Guest speaker 13
Sheriff throwing Judge under bus 19 hr Hi Cody 66
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) Thu the_dod28 595
•••
•••
•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
•••
•••