United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Blue wrote:
<quoted text>That is what they want you to believe, The real reason she was arrested was that she was splicing genes. She crossed a turtle with a greyhound very succesfully, she took the offspring from it and spliced in an alagator. the baby had the body of the turtle the speed of the greyhound and the killing skills of the gator. She has made several thousand of these for our military. She was smart tho, she bred them to only take orders from her, the reason was she didnt want some dude on a power trip being able to controll them, Well Obama and his democrack buddies got wind of this and sent in a group very similar to seal team 6 to retreive the critters. they showed up. thats all we know about them noone has heard anything from them since. She feared another attac so she was in the process of packing up when the local athorities were notified by our President to move in and capture her while she was away from her killing machines, They caught her at Kum and Go buying scratch off tickets. They had her in coustody and Obama sent another team in to find and retreive the "Turtles" but she also had them trained to hide if they havent seen in an hour. Sherry was being questioned relentlesly for 72 hours. there was an explosion that took out half a city block, Goverment satalites have an image of her being carried by 4 of the TurGreyGators. There are no imigaes of the rest.
I got an e-mail late tomorrow from some one named Cherry Allis from a small village on the southern tip of Mexico. The E-Mail read Hey Blue. She always calles me Blue she said Hey Blue. sittin on he beach here in Mexico drinkin Patrone watchin the sun set, need ya to do me a solid. Can ya run by my old house and put out some "TURTLE" food.. Now hows that for a coincedence. I sent her back an E-Mail Hey Cherry. I always Call her Cherry thats why I typed Hey Cherry how ya doin heard ya got locked up for failuer to appear and things like that, heard you were sittin in a cell with a ball and chain rite now. Sure I will run by and put out some "TURTLE" food ya think I will be safe, sined Blue. Later tomorrow I got another E-Mail. Hey Blue, She always calls me Blue she said Hye Blue, Thats not me sittin in Jail. its this person who goes by the name "bout time" I got them up there by tellin them that if they would come sit in jail for me that I would do my best to make them a nicer person, I would do my best to find away to transplant a real brain into their body. So they are sittin and Im havin a great time, not sure when Im goin to work on the transplant. And Yea your safe, as long as you and a turbo nerd who puts mean stuff about people on topix you will be ok.
We are headed to the beach to catch up with "Cherry" I will let ya know how it goes...
U must have the wrong sherry bc this sherry lives in paragould with kids and this story ur telling sounds like a cartoon or maybe ur just alil looney tooney lol turtles to funny

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Who cares! She is trash!
Blue

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
U must have the wrong sherry bc this sherry lives in paragould with kids and this story ur telling sounds like a cartoon or maybe ur just alil looney tooney lol turtles to funny
Quick question, Why is it you read that she is a hore or a junkie or she dont take care of her kids cause she shopliftin big screen tvs from Wally World and you believe that but a guy tells a story about her and some turtles and you think its a lie, Why?...
Raven

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Prolly because me and amy are her cousins and we know better that was just crazy for u to make up that she trains turtles for the army what world do u live in hun and no she realy isn't trash she is doing great gained her wait back and stays home with her kids so get a life and out of hers thanks
hmmmm

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Wasn't she seeing Andy Formon?
me me me

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

No she has been married to ray ellis for like 5years atleast now
idontgivafuuckk

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Clean....straight????? She doesn't know the meaning of either one of those words! She sure has you fooled!! You both belong together! My thoughts and prayers go out to your kids!!!!
ucanthandlethetr uth

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Sherry Hart Morgan Ellis...whatever the fuck it is, is still using Diluadid to this very day!!! Ray is just a meth head and she is an opiate user!!! That's the people the law need to clean up out of our streets! Kids finding syringes is crazy so that goes to show you how responsible people like her are!!! If she would put forth the effort to be clean and be a person of society she would be an awesome person!!! BUT unfortuntly she is not and not many people have faith in her!! She can't even keep a stable home for her kids much less herself!!!! Prayers go out to her family that have been victims of her addiction!!! I agree with an earlier post about her.....SHE WOULD SELL HER SOUL TO GET HER FIX FOR THE DAY!!! THAT IS ALWAYS THE FIRST THING ON HER AGENDA WHEN SHE OPENS HER EYES IN THE MORNINGS!!!! BUT....Skanks need prayer too!!
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Isn't she on parole, looks like they would be drug testin her! And isn't ray an over the road driver?
lol

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

joey wrote:
<quoted text>How many ex wife's does he have? Sounds like a womanizer to me. The ex wife's need to leave him alone, no telling what they can catch by sleeping with him. Oh is he a truck driver? Probably has one in every town between here and New York and beyond.
he has 2 xwifes and I don't think they want ray back!
Mmmm

Waxahachie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Sherry and ray just split up and ray threw her in a ditch and burned her and her kids clothes
hmmmmm

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Mmmm wrote:
Sherry and ray just split up and ray threw her in a ditch and burned her and her kids clothes
I doubt it!!
hmmmm

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

So many thugs and drugs in this town can't nobody be real. Who cares look around at how many go to the ER over drug abuse.Yourself just might be on one who gives a rats a"!
ZOEY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Yall stupid ignorant people is this all your lives consists of. I read topix for humor the ignorance of Paragould is very imusing. And embarrassing.
pickles

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

who is me? an Amy? becouse i know all her cousins.
major domo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Is this the same Sherry Ellis who was Karen Silkwood's roommate???

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

This is the Sherry Ellis that is in the hospital in St. Louis. Her health condition has deteriorated to critical.
Ray Ellis

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

ucanthandlethetruth wrote:
Sherry Hart Morgan Ellis...whatever the fuck it is, is still using Diluadid to this very day!!! Ray is just a meth head and she is an opiate user!!! That's the people the law need to clean up out of our streets! Kids finding syringes is crazy so that goes to show you how responsible people like her are!!! If she would put forth the effort to be clean and be a person of society she would be an awesome person!!! BUT unfortuntly she is not and not many people have faith in her!! She can't even keep a stable home for her kids much less herself!!!! Prayers go out to her family that have been victims of her addiction!!! I agree with an earlier post about her.....SHE WOULD SELL HER SOUL TO GET HER FIX FOR THE DAY!!! THAT IS ALWAYS THE FIRST THING ON HER AGENDA WHEN SHE OPENS HER EYES IN THE MORNINGS!!!! BUT....Skanks need prayer too!!
get ur shit straight dumbass. U r right about her. But wrong about me. I'm no dope user. I work my but off for a living and am done wirh that s1ut.
Ray Ellis

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

To this day I have never seen ANY restraining order but she HAS SEEN DIVORCE PAPERS. LIKE I SAID GET YOUR FACTS DUMBASS!!
truthteller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Last I heard she gonna end up back n prison. And Ray is strait as far as I knw. Yall pgld ppl b fd n the head if all u have time for is this lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GCT Bball 31 min Heidi Ho Hum 6
Am I a bad? 36 min jackson 14
Brian Smith 55 min jp 2
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 58 min _Zoey_ 1,351
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 59 min _Zoey_ 9,864
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 28,639
Hillary 2016 2 hr Guest 14
•••
•••