United States

#1 Sep 23, 2008
ive heard good things about the agape house.
Reality Bites

Birmingham, AL

#2 Sep 23, 2008
I have heard many success stories from people associated with the Agape House. I'm glad we have a facility like that in Paragould.

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2008
I use to work with a couple people that stayed at the Agape House and they were actually really good people just got mixed up with the wrong people and done some wrong things and worked really hard at their job, I had never heard of the place til they spoke of it and I told them its a good thing that it did exist because it helped them get on the right track and got their kids back and could live a normal life.
Reality Bites

Birmingham, AL

#4 Sep 23, 2008
I've heard other stories like that. That's wonderful for your friends, and I hope they continue to stay on the right path especially for their kids' sake.

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2008
the agape house is great.

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2008
I havent talked to or seen them since I left where we were working at but the last time I talked to someone that worked there said they were doing good and they both had graduated from the Agape House and doing good. I just hope they can keep up the good work and keep going in the right direction.

AOL

#7 Sep 24, 2008
The agape house is a really good place that was started to help women who need a second chance. Sometimes in life we all need a second chance even when the rest of the world thinks differently. I'm glad that the Agape house is around to teach the women in need that there is a life beyond addiction, and they can have a chance at a better life. I know they need donations now and then. not just money donations. if you would like to help they are located in Oak Grove.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Escape nails (Nov '11) 2 min SorrynotSorry 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 36 min Reality Check 37,346
Apts w/ paid utilities (Feb '11) 1 hr Chester Copperpot 79
Tv repair in Paragould 3 hr Guest 5
Skeletal Remains Found 8 hr Citizen 20
Trumps impeachment 14 hr BIG ONE 118
Bobby Clayton 15 hr Bimbo 19

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance