Lets make sure he doesnt make govenor!

Lets make sure he doesnt make govenor!

Posted in the Paragould Forum

robertthompsonsu x

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Leave your comments, yes or no on robert thompson!

Paragould, AR

#2 Feb 19, 2013
robertthompsonsux wrote:
He needs to get elected AG first, then move up to governor. He is a great guy, and would serve Arkansas well.
Adam Smith

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
And just what have YOU accomplished in YOUR life, Mr. or Mrs. Original Poster?

Did you lose a case against Robert?

Tell us, please, how suucessful and accomplished YOU are, then you can throw stones at someone like Robert who is a decent man with good intentions.

Losers hiding in the weeds throwing stones at people they're envious of.

Robert would be a great AG or Governor.

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
robertthompsonsux wrote:
yes 4 gov from me

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
NO! Give him the same chance he gives the unborn.

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Adam Smith wrote:
And just what have YOU accomplished in YOUR life, Mr. or Mrs. Original Poster?
Did you lose a case against Robert?
Tell us, please, how suucessful and accomplished YOU are, then you can throw stones at someone like Robert who is a decent man with good intentions.
Losers hiding in the weeds throwing stones at people they're envious of.
Robert would be a great AG or Governor.
I'm not the origional postor, but someone doesn't have to be accomplished in order to criticize someone else, or recognize that they need to be criticized by others. That would be a sad circular world indeed. That simply isn't how it is. Are you envious of that fact?

Paragould, AR

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
NO! Give him the same chance he gives the unborn.
I am SO thankful he gives a damn about women and their right to choose.
Adam Smith

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
You're absolutely right. Any jealous idiot can post whatever they want to attempt to demean a successful person even if they themselves are an uneducated loser. They can hide behind a fake name and say almost any nonsense.

ps You might make a more intelligent point if you can spell simple words. I think the word you mangled was supposed to be ORIGINAL, not origional. When I see things like that I picture a 12 year old or maybe a dropout who can't be bothered with junk like spelling or grammar. Anyway, the dictionary is your friend.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the origional postor, but someone doesn't have to be accomplished in order to criticize someone else, or recognize that they need to be criticized by others. That would be a sad circular world indeed. That simply isn't how it is. Are you envious of that fact?

Paragould, AR

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Adam Smith wrote:
You're absolutely right. Any jealous idiot can post whatever they want to attempt to demean a successful person even if they themselves are an uneducated loser. They can hide behind a fake name and say almost any nonsense.
ps You might make a more intelligent point if you can spell simple words. I think the word you mangled was supposed to be ORIGINAL, not origional. When I see things like that I picture a 12 year old or maybe a dropout who can't be bothered with junk like spelling or grammar. Anyway, the dictionary is your friend.
<quoted text>
You are little more than a troll, and spell checking doesn't make you sound intelligent.
Factory Worker

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Adam Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a problem with people who don't have the education you liberal elitist think they should but you have no problem when lazy non productive bums vote for y'all in huge numbers!! The person your talking down to may be a productive working person who wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouth and chose work over school !! I know college grads who seem to always make bad choices and people who have very little schooling who make good choices and are very successful people. Common sense is something your born with and can't be taught!!!

Paragould, AR

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Factory Worker wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a problem with people who don't have the education you liberal elitist think they should but you have no problem when lazy non productive bums vote for y'all in huge numbers!! The person your talking down to may be a productive working person who wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouth and chose work over school !! I know college grads who seem to always make bad choices and people who have very little schooling who make good choices and are very successful people. Common sense is something your born with and can't be taught!!!
yeah because the poor vote in such huge numbers percentagewise. not.

Paragould, AR

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Their right to choose what?
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am SO thankful he gives a damn about women and their right to choose.

Paragould, AR

#13 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
Their right to choose what?
<quoted text>
You sound like you need to Google this issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 1 hr guest 62
Can you die from loneliness ? 2 hr Flee 36
Stealing 6 hr everybody needs c... 8
The America I want to live in 8 hr Guest 72
where are the real men around here? 8 hr Guest 35
Donald Trump! 8 hr Guest 195
Walgreens/CVS 8 hr Guest 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance