Texas Proud

United States

#1 May 23, 2012
If anyone sees a post with this name spouting crazy talk please just ignore it. Lapband Lola was intruding on a conversation and decided to try and post on there with my name. You will be able to tell it is that crazy thing within a few minutes of talking to it. Same old rhetoric from a bored cross dresser.
Sick of LoLoser

United States

#2 May 23, 2012
Him or Her, let's say "shim", needs to slither away quietly. "It" intrudes on almost every post with its so called knowledge. No matter how many times you flush It won't go away.
Texas Proud

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
Yes lapflop tortilla is definitely missing alot of marbles from that bag.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2012
Sugar, you are highly paranoid. I like you..but I don't want to be you:) If I have something to say, it's not going to be living vicariously through you.... You're such a newbie!

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2012
Its called freedom of speech

Location hidden

#6 May 24, 2012
Here's an unheard of suggestion...it's really far fetched, listen closely... shhhhh, lean in, I'm going to tell you a secret ....Why don't you register & put these mental issues of yours to rest! Tah dah! Glad I could help:)

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 24, 2012
Lost all the instructions.
Texas Proud

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
I am so glad I have your words of craziness to live by flipflop flo. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have your never ending rhetoric to read. Gator her instructions will change later after more Prozac and vodka im sure. Could be shim doesn't take any of that just has serious mental issues. I don't need to register I told you all about me already flo.everything I wrote about myself was the truth. Go figure? I'm sure that's something your not use to.

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2012
Usually how it goes is one comments on whatever thread they want. Nobody owns anthing in here....but your name (if you're registed). Anyone can pretend to be you. I'm not even seeing where someone has posted pretending to be you...so what in the heck are you talking about? I'm sure after another thread you've started (you've been here less than 48 hours & this is your 3rd or is it 4th?), someone will do it now just to f#9k with you. You Topix toddlers entertain me. Perhaps start a thread about a subject without attacking people in the first sentence(that is how we met, on your "I see ALOT of uneducated people" thread) & see how that goes. I'm certain you're not stupid, but you've been humping on my leg far too long now & trying to do what others before you have done. Not a new concept. Not original. Not working:)
Texas Proud

United States

#10 May 24, 2012
I thought you liked me humping your leg? Lol

Location hidden

#11 May 24, 2012
It doesn't really bother me unless I'm trying to walk. If you don't stop I'm going to start charging you rent:)
guestz

United States

#12 May 24, 2012
Hey Lapdog Flophore, why don't you stay in Forrest City or wherever you come from?

Sure it's a free country but your annoying propaganda and philosophical bs gets old.

Go I say go away boy you bothering everyone. Lmao

Location hidden

#13 May 24, 2012
guestz wrote:
Hey Lapdog Flophore, why don't you stay in Forrest City or wherever you come from?
Sure it's a free country but your annoying propaganda and philosophical bs gets old.
Go I say go away boy you bothering everyone. Lmao
Geez! You two need to team up & hit the road being a broke a$$ comedy duo because you both suck! If you can't insult me better than that.... don't even try:) If I'm bothering you...push that little button on your computer to the off position. Gosh how do you people wipe your butts without me telling you proper procedure?
Texas Proud

United States

#14 May 24, 2012
I wish I had a computer but I'm not rich like you lol
guestz

United States

#15 May 24, 2012
Gee Tex, think it thinks I give a crap what it thinks. Just suggested she it goes back home, maybe someone there misses it. Doubt it. Lmao
WTF

Paragould, AR

#16 May 28, 2012
is with all the nolife people on here? It's horrible to think that someone has nothing better to do than to stir the crazy pot with their e-weiner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utility trailer layoff (Jun '13) 5 min donnie 20
Walcott 31 min Guest 6
hairdressers 54 min Guest 7
Shooting? 56 min Secretary 103
bill pannels 57 min Tiffany p 7
Does Leviticus condemn gays? No! 1 hr GrimReaper 54
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr luci 2,418
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 5 hr Bill 719
More from around the web

Personal Finance