who knows what happened to Chavis Carter?

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

duhh wrote:
<quoted text>Gawh, all anyone thinks about is lawsuits. It's sickening to watch ambulance chasing attorneys. I had a minor fender bender a few years back and receive mail from 4 attorneys telling me they could "protect" my rights. I wasn't injured, my car was fixed with no out of pocket cost from me, so they were just after a quick buck. It's time for tort reform in this country, otherwise our insurance premiums will keep escalating from ambulance chasing attorneys and nitwits who think the world owes them something for nothing.

As for the druggie who was shot, the witnesses interviewed that were there, and the dash cams support the cops statements. The police chief in Jonesboro asked the FBI to investigate so there would be no appearances of insider cover up.

And for the person who posted the huffington post link, the articles there appear to be written by 8th graders taking a journalism class. It's as bad as Fox news, for one sided stories and the liberals you see posting there are more hate filled than what you see on the Fox news site.
Well I think someone losing their life is much different than a fender bender. As for the FBI investigation....the Arkansas State Police refused to investigate the incident so it was passed on to the FBI. The reason they refused was because the time it took to pass it on to the ASP. It is in JPD report. The ASP did not want to touch it. Again, none of these items matter. If the officer had done his job and done a better search prior to putting him in the car, the incident would not have happened. That is a liability to the city. That is why it is necessary to follow protocol of the department. In this case it was not....according to the officers statements.

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>How many families do you know became rich when someone committed suicide in a jail?
As a matter of fact.....several. Most settle out of court-but yeah, it is general knowledge that when inmates are hurt or they are not cared for appropriately then they sue the county or state...some win, some don't but in a situation like this....someone dropped the ball bigtime and it falls on the officer who put him in the car and did the search.

“the hammer”

Level 4

Since: Oct 08

n a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the real story
Nunya

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/fbi-investigate-2...

Didn't this story say the slug was found in the seat? How could the slug hit the seat and not the roof?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Perhaps he was cuffed AFTER he was shot...

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

guest wrote:
Perhaps he was cuffed AFTER he was shot...
It would be impossible to cuff someone after they were shot. The blood trace patterns would not match.
Nunya

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Nunya wrote:
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/fb i-investigate-21-year-old-shot -while-handcuffed
Didn't this story say the slug was found in the seat? How could the slug hit the seat and not the roof?
My bad wrong link above here is the one I refered to:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/04/opinion/blo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
David Carter for Sheriff? 8 min guest 84
Sean & Jacqueline Rayanne Morrison (Oct '12) 32 min friend 6
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min guest 28,922
section 8 breaking news 56 min guest 1
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 1 hr Love 565
Corey Clemons (Dec '13) 1 hr guest 13
Easy chicks (Apr '11) 1 hr yeah 7
•••
•••