First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bystander

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Posting how depressed you are one day and happy the next with a man who has MULTIPLE previous charges of child endangerment & rehab history on your facebook PROBABLY isn't the best way to keep business. You look like an insane person... & I really can't believe people are STILL letting you keep their children. You're on facebook 24/7....with how many babies and toddlers? Sure as hell wouldn't send my kid to you. Ohh, and if you still plan on moving your bf in with you, you might want to check with the state. I think its illegal given his history & the fact you have an IN HOME daycare.
tbh

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 2, 2012
I think i have the same lady on my facebook. Is she the one with daily drama with the guy who has been "sent off with medical problems" ......aka rehab?
Just saying

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Who is this so i wont send my kids there?
favabeans_chiant i

Paragould, AR

#4 Aug 2, 2012
I heard she ate a child once. Gobbled him up whole.
not the only one

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 2, 2012
I know another woman there who has a daycare that has a BF that uses women for money and is a sex addict. Is so addicted that he cant hold down a job for being on dating sites. I dont know if he lives with her BUT thats his MO--get one with $$$, have bunches of others on the side. Might even talk about marriage with her.
kid

Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Nannies House. Its public record what all her boyfriend has gone down for.
joke

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Aug 3, 2012
I have her on my FB too but would NEVER consider sending my children there. She's on FB 24/7 and alll her statuses are about chris krohn. He loves me,he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not. She's got grandchildren and acts like she's back in high school. I figured his medical issues was just a fancy wording for rehab and I guess I'm right. He's gross. She needs to get her life together and leave him out of it! Have you accessed his public records? It doesn't surprise me he's got multiple charges. FELON!! What an idiot she must be to bring this crackhead up into the home where she watches those kids. She's one thing----A JOKE!! People taking their kids there MUST be out of their d**n mind!
heard

Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Ohhh i know her too! She plans on marrying this guy! She has only been seperated from her husband for a little over a month.... & yes, plans on moving this guy into the home where her daycare is. You can go to the circuit clerks office and it's public record of all of his charges from drugs, hot checks, child endangerment, etc. Its pathetic how she acts. I seen where she posted one day she was up all night 'worrying over chris' and slept through her alarm and missed some of the kids. I would have been PISSED OFF. she constantly posts during the day how she "doesnt know if she will make it" .im sorry but you couldnt PAY ME to leave my kid there. Parents are nuts if they know what she is doing & continue to allow their children there.
sharron

Paragould, AR

#9 Aug 6, 2012
U knw if u think she is such a bad person then y the hell do u have her on ur FB....or are u just nosy and feel the need to keep up with wat she is doin in her life....yes she is with Chris, yes she runs a daycare in her home, and guess wat even police officers leave their children with her...everyone has a past...no one is perfect...and if u think u are any different then I feel sorry for u when ur glass house comes tumbling down on u....rest assured her happiness is not based on how u feel about her and maybe instead of hiding behind fake names let her knw who u really are...or are u afraid???
haha

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 6, 2012
No, i have nothing to be afraid of:) just think people should be aware of what kind of daycare she is running! I certainly wouldnt leave my kid around someone who had been convicted of CHILD ENDANGERMENT! The woman fell off the deepend...

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 6, 2012
just curious, where is this daycare at. I want to make sure my grandkids dont ever go there
haha

Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Its an in home daycare off of Wirt Street called Nanny's House.
sharron

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Well haha wat is ur name? I'm not Afraid to post mine
haha

Little Rock, AR

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Carla
sharron

Paragould, AR

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Carla are u a friend of Laura's or are u going by the rumors that has been started?
Laura

Paragould, AR

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Boy people need God--- you know what ONLY God can judge me or Chris! Some of y'all need to get the facts before you speak also you need to sweep off your own porches before you sweep mine! You don't know what My kids or i went through in my marriage for 16 years, and as far as Chris goes people change some for the better some of y'all for the worse! All I can say is God Bless all y'all and I pray Blessings on each of you..
From Laura & Chris.....
haha

Haslet, TX

#17 Aug 7, 2012
My porch is clean. Im not the one having to delete my facebook or explain my life because i have a convicted felon around the children at my IN HOME DAYCARE. what you do in your time is your business but he doesnt need to be around your daycare... & during the hours you have children, you should not be playing on the internet.
Laura

Paragould, AR

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Well the ones who look down there noses on someone because of there past from several years ago I'll pray for! I'm sure God has a seat at his table for felons too!!!! God Bless you lady...
not the only one

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Aug 7, 2012
seems to me that having a convicted felon around others kids is risky for a business
Who Cares

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2012
I "stumbled" across this thread and read and I am dumbfounded by why anyone who doesn't have their children at her daycare would care about who she is dating or not dating. A jealous ex of Laura's or Chris's???? Certainly someone with way too much time on their hands (get a job!) and not living their OWN LIFE! If you don't like what she is doing with HER LIFE, then don't take your children to her daycare (if you even have any). Simple.

At the end of the day, it is HER life and HER Daycare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12th avenue RIGHT NOW!!!! 28 min Guest 153
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Ritchie 33,841
steroid bust at local gym???? (Sep '09) 10 hr Fact 81
tax refund direct deposit (Feb '15) 10 hr Get the facts 16
Handyman why so hard to find any? 10 hr Yoyoyayo 6
dr shrader at ammc er (Aug '12) 12 hr nik66 4
What happened at the game tonight? (Oct '08) 15 hr Anonymous 59

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance