First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Want to know

United States

#21 Apr 5, 2011
How much does Anytime Fitness charge monthly? Let's say for a 6 month contract, what are the monthly fees?
concerned

Paragould, AR

#22 Dec 10, 2011
So the workers are nice but always in ur business and the ppl that go to Anytime fitness arent very friendly...the key is the size of the tip of your finger and hardly never works...oh and yes i did sign a contract that i never got a copy of after askin several times...oh and my favorite is their consultant...he will cuss u out and talk to you like you are scum no matter what your reason is for not payin!! The only offer i got was a 12 month contract!!...Anytime fitness is all about money cuz u cant even bring a guest without spendin an extra 10 dollars each time...oh and face it ppl we dnt really care that much about our health, we just want to look good like the ppl on the news and tv!!...last bt nt least.."tannin beds" if u want to call them that...as u can tell i was not that pleased!! Stay home and work out because its not really worth goin to a gym
concerned

Paragould, AR

#23 Dec 10, 2011
Want to know wrote:
How much does Anytime Fitness charge monthly? Let's say for a 6 month contract, what are the monthly fees?
around 33 dollars and a 10 dollar late charge fee...bt this was a little under a year ago
another opinion

AOL

#24 Dec 12, 2011
I hate those contracts and will not sign one.

I go to the new wellness center in Jonesboro on Mathwes/ Washington, very friendly and an awesome place. You can pay $ 10 for one visit or $ 45 a month . Since I don't want a contract I gladly pay a little more but not get robbed if I can't go.
The guy at the hospital in Paragould beats his wife and abuses her verbaly in front of people, nasty dude.
in shape

Canton, TX

#25 Dec 12, 2011
There are other places to get a pump on in this town.. Been to hospital, not for me. Been to anytime, it just seems like a social club. I now go to complete physique and it offers my husband and I all we need and want from a gym.
Yo Momma

Dallas, TX

#26 Dec 13, 2011
Anytime Fitness has the potential to be a great gym. The problem is that things don't get taken care of in a timely manner. There is at least one piece of equipment Out of Order at all times. It sometimes takes days or even weeks to get soap in the bathroom. The dumbbells are falling apart. Many of the cables are malfunctioning.
I will say it has gotten cleaner of late. It use to be dirty all the time but it has looked better over the last couple months.
It just seems to me that this gym could be so much more than it is but management isn't concerned with the upkeep of the equipment.

Arlington, TX

#27 Dec 13, 2011
Personally, it's not worked for me. I go, work out for a good five to ten minutes, go next door for a six pak of bearclaws & a coke.......now I've gained ten pounds in the past three weeks! I think it's those people at A F that are putting the weight on me..... gonna quit them!
Arnold Schwarzenager

Paragould, AR

#28 Dec 14, 2011
I am a member at Anytime Fitness and have been for years. They have all the equipment an average workout junkie needs and it's newer equipment but you're right about pieces being out of commission for a good while. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the people are friendly for the most part...however my gripe is that if I'm paying for tanning it's very aggravating to know that only 1 bed is available and has been most of the year. Will they ever get the other 2 fixed?
Concerned Member

Arlington, TX

#29 Dec 14, 2011
Arnold Schwarzenager wrote:
I am a member at Anytime Fitness and have been for years. They have all the equipment an average workout junkie needs and it's newer equipment but you're right about pieces being out of commission for a good while. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the people are friendly for the most part...however my gripe is that if I'm paying for tanning it's very aggravating to know that only 1 bed is available and has been most of the year. Will they ever get the other 2 fixed?
There has to be plenty of funds. There are roughly 1000 members at an average of 25 bucks a month. Do the math... 25 thousand a month income. Gyms are expensive to run for sure but management has more than enough coming in each month to fix all the broken equipment. I'd love to hear their excuse why it takes months to repair down equipment.

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Dec 14, 2011
The workers are too busy socializing to get anything productive accomplished. The only person I ever see do anything is the red headed lady that's works up there and I don't think she is there very often. It must be nice for the manager to get paid to be there and get paid for personal training while he is supposed to be taking care of the gym. I guess if I got paid that much to stand around and flirt with girls all day I wouldn't do anything else either.
Paragould Gym

Marion, AR

#31 Nov 5, 2014
It is pretty sorry as far as the contract goes. They say they will send you a billing statement prior to withdrawing from your account, or at least that is what I was told. Of course I never got the bill. But my checking account is unbalanced by whatever the charge is. Go figure. They will tell you anything you want to hear to get your checking account number. Its worth the extra few dollars a month so they don't screw you with hidden charges

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game,let try it wanna?? 18 min luci 6
One word game (Sep '09) 19 min luci 1,510
Have min dashound to give to good home 20 min Phil Brooks 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min luci 3,689
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 25 min luci 15,885
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 27 min luci 7,555
Will the Paragould School Board 46 min Informed 159
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web