Horse Riding Lessons

Gregory, AR

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Does anyone give lessons in this area?

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2009
i'll be your horse and yes i give lessons.

Alexander, AR

#3 Jan 19, 2009
Several. There was a thread about this back in the fall and I will warn you it got ugly. Lots of people talking bad about everyone who gives lessons. I will not do that, but I will give you names that I know will or may give lessons. What kind of riding do you want to do? English, western or gaited?
Joy Fisher - don't know her number but she has a business called Jumpin with Joy, it is in the book. She shows gaited horses.

Ela Fair - she has a post on here (in the pictures) with a pony for sale. She raises and shows foxtrotters.

Dianna Morgan - 919 five nine five three. Large boarding stable and any kind of horses you want there.

Darrell Wall - I don't know if he gives lessons but he can definetly give you names of people who do. Lives in Brookland I think his number is listed. He has barrel horses.

Crystal Dempsey - She used to give lessons, don't know if she still does. Lives in Paragould, look in the phone book under Mike Dempsey. She has quarter horses.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Hope that helps. My advice is to call all of them. Check out their facilities before you commit to anyone i particuar and enjoy it!
crystal

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2010
http://www.newhorse.com/profile/b.511.r.7987....

information on lessons......hope this address works!!
Horse Rider

Bauxite, AR

#6 Jan 20, 2010
If Dianna Morgan is Dink Fender and i'm sure it is, she knows her stuff and has great "horse sense". That is the one that I would see, she also boards and trains.

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Horse Rider wrote:
If Dianna Morgan is Dink Fender and i'm sure it is, she knows her stuff and has great "horse sense". That is the one that I would see, she also boards and trains.
She is the same. Love her to death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
play the word game (Nov '08) 3 hr luci 12,883
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 3 hr luci 11,516
What happened to larry mdfadden at the church? 3 hr Truth 5
Jon howard 3 hr Truth 2
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 3 hr Roughneck 110
Walk-in massage 5 hr Need stress relief 1
12th avenue RIGHT NOW!!!! 6 hr nik66 166
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) Feb 19 Privategal33 906

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web