how can you tell if your ex is on dru...

how can you tell if your ex is on drugs.. still has visits with child

Posted in the Paragould Forum

wondering mother

Paragould, AR

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I know he has a past with meth, and there are rumors that he is doing it again... how do you think you can figure this out without going behind his back *starting* shit afterall don't want any unneeded drama

“What comes around goes around!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2008
wondering mother wrote:
I know he has a past with meth, and there are rumors that he is doing it again... how do you think you can figure this out without going behind his back *starting* shit afterall don't want any unneeded drama
Do you have a kid together?
try another

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jul 22, 2008
wondering mother wrote:
been there, i never went through the courts to get court ordered rights, we have 2 kids together i could always tell when he was using even over the phone, my ex had dramatic weight loss, top lip would be stiff like he couldn't move it, lips would also be chapped and sores on arms from picking at himself, always had excuse after excuse for not picking up kids, the only legal way you can prove he is using is if he is picked up or fails a drug test. walmart sells drug tests if he is not using he will take one just to prove he is clean for the kids, if he does not then contact his employer and be anonymous and recommend drug test
wondering mother

Paragould, AR

#4 Jul 23, 2008
yes I have a child with him, if I asked him to take a test he would just say well I smoke pot but not around our (child)
puddin_tang

Piggott, AR

#5 Jul 23, 2008
I don't know how old your child is but if the child is old enough, they will talk and tell you signs. For example, daddy stayed up all night..daddy went into the bedroom with his friend and stayed a long time. I would just watch him. Watch how he acts. Does he act like he has been up for days? Does he have a twitch? Is he talking your ear off? Is he cleaning everything? Mostly, if you see him acting different. Drive by his house at night and see if lights are on and company is there in the middle of the night. Other than that,take it to court and ask that he be tested but remember, in 3 days after using meth, he can pi$$ clean. Also, there is plenty of ways to pass a drug test.
curiousitykilled thecat

Gregory, AR

#6 Jul 23, 2008
wondering mother wrote:
yes I have a child with him, if I asked him to take a test he would just say well I smoke pot but not around our (child)
Been there done that. Went thru all the bull. If you have visitations set up thru the court system, you should be able to have a court ordered drug test.
smokn the devil

Paragould, AR

#7 Jul 23, 2008
Look at his eyes,body weight,and sometimes they will be quiet totally the opposite
Are u kidding me

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2008
puddin_tang wrote:
I don't know how old your child is but if the child is old enough, they will talk and tell you signs. For example, daddy stayed up all night..daddy went into the bedroom with his friend and stayed a long time. I would just watch him. Watch how he acts. Does he act like he has been up for days? Does he have a twitch? Is he talking your ear off? Is he cleaning everything? Mostly, if you see him acting different. Drive by his house at night and see if lights are on and company is there in the middle of the night. Other than that,take it to court and ask that he be tested but remember, in 3 days after using meth, he can pi$$ clean. Also, there is plenty of ways to pass a drug test.
If the child is old enough they will tell you signs? Daddy went into the bathroom for a long time? What is wrong with you people. Maybe daddy shouldn't see Jr. for a long time. Maybe mommy should get some sense and stop talking to the loser. Maybe you people shouldn't date worthless crack heads to begin with and put yourself and your children through the meth cycle.
curiousitykilled thecat

Gregory, AR

#9 Jul 23, 2008
Are u kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
If the child is old enough they will tell you signs? Daddy went into the bathroom for a long time? What is wrong with you people. Maybe daddy shouldn't see Jr. for a long time. Maybe mommy should get some sense and stop talking to the loser. Maybe you people shouldn't date worthless crack heads to begin with and put yourself and your children through the meth cycle.
Well I can't speak for the originator of this but with my situation I had never been around or exposed in any way to any type of drugs growing up not even alcohol so I didn't know what the signs were. I only knew what he told me and because I cared about him I wouldn't listen to others. I found out later in our relationship that he was actually dealing, running drugs back and forth to Memphis in my car while I was at work, as well as doing the stuff. And it wasn't meth in his case. It was acid and cocaine. And the only reason I found out for certain was because he finally admitted it and ended up getting busted. I haven't had anything to do with him in 2 years and he signed over the rights to our daughter a couple of months ago so that my husband could adopt her.
guest101

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jul 23, 2008
this is an easy one buy some meth and ask him to do a line with you.
hthytu

Traskwood, AR

#11 Jul 23, 2008
taste his worm if it is a metal taste he on them
wondering mother

Paragould, AR

#12 Jul 23, 2008
1st I met the ex when I was 19 and he didn't do drugs at that time, we got married and while married he started doign drugs at work and when I found out I told him no and if he still wanted drugs to leave.. me and my son didn't see him for almost 6 years and he came back clean into his life clean but I have heard rumors about otherwise... gosh it seems like you can't have a conversation on this site without saying more than you want to
been there

Salem, OR

#13 Sep 21, 2015
Are u kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, maybe you need to stop being incredibly rude, People make mistakes and we have no control what another person does. You fall in love with a person for who they are, and sometimes that person may have an addiction. Was it a mistake, sure but people look past flaws and can see good in people despite their draw backs. Obviously if they broke it off they realized that they are better off without them, and their kids as well. They are looking out for their child's well being by keeping a look out for warning signs that the person who has the addiction has fallen back into the trap. Kids are the number one goal to be kept safe, and maybe that person who has the addiction needs help. Should I keep my son away from his dad forever because he has an addiction? Or should I hope that he gets the help he needs and can still have a part in my child's life. I do not want to keep my son away from his dad just to be spiteful. I would rather them have a good, healthy relationship, but also I would keep a watchful eye out for signs that he may be in danger. Take your judgmental bull shit elsewhere. I am sure you have made some stupid mistakes when it comes to relationships as well, damn.
been there

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2015
Dhs told me as long as there taking care of there kids nothing can be done long as there not using around the kids sorry ppl. Unless a judge says other wise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal cole and Chris cole 1 hr Chris cole 4
MARRiAGE 3 hr married 26
Kari Glickert 4 hr Guest 870 1
Global warming deniers 6 hr gues2 37
Bayird dodge 9 hr Thetruthincarbuying 15
White tents at Walmart 10 hr Guest 8
Best real estate agent 10 hr Guest 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance