Florida Man Threatened With Prosecuti...

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#44 Jul 17, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic Trollio. The topic is how a man broke the law and tries to blame it on someone else.
The topic is about how idiotic the 48 hour rule is, you know the rule that a Judge with a brain decided to block.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#45 Jul 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Most of this thread is about Voter ID laws.
The article NEVER mentions Voter ID. The right wingers and drones (like yourself) keep bringing that up and that is not even what the article is about.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#46 Jul 17, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>The topic is about how idiotic the 48 hour rule is, you know the rule that a Judge with a brain decided to block.
Like a judge with a brain called the penalty a tax like it really is.
Linda

Hamburg, Germany

#47 Jul 17, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a judge with a brain called the penalty a tax like it really is.
Look you retarded bagger live with it.if it makes you feel better to call it a Tax by all means do so.I prefer to refer to you as a Retarded redneck.

United States

#48 Jul 18, 2012
District9 wrote:
Aahhh that is right, you just wanted something to piss and moan about. That is just one of your straw man arguments you have made in this thread..lol.
True to form, like a good lying liberal you are running away from what you actually stated after I proved you wrong.

Let’s take a look at your earlier statements in this thread:

Post #5
“BTW, that new voter suppression law was passed by the Florida GOP.”

Post #16
“So yes, my comment is correct, it was passed by the Florida GOP.

You can lie all you want, but anyone who wants to scroll back and read what you actually wrote can easily see. And anyone with half a brain and a 7th grade civics class (guess that rules you out) knows that political parties have zero power to enact laws.

I'm not building a strawman, I merely corrected your lying bullshit as I often do. You're just not man enough to admit you are wrong, choosing instead to attempt to lie your way out of it. As usual, you failed.
BTW, all over the news they are saying the GOP is blocking the disclosure bill in the Senate.
The disclosure issue is the topic of a different thread.
Come on show us some more of your brilliance..lol
I will in time. However, I should be getting compensation for educating your stupid ass.

United States

#49 Jul 18, 2012
District9 wrote:
The article NEVER mentions Voter ID. The right wingers and drones (like yourself) keep bringing that up and that is not even what the article is about.
Voter ID was brought up as early as post #9, and a large number of subsequent posts, including some of yours, have been about that.

The bigger issue is that the Florida Legislature has the constitutional authority to enact election laws in Florida, just as I have shown you and others in previous posts. That authority includes setting forth the particulars of petitions.

Again, if you don't like it, TFB. The people of Florida have spoken through their elected representatives. That's the American way. Since you live in Arkansas, election laws in Florida are none of your damn business.

Can't you find anything else to whine about like a little sissy?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#50 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter ID was brought up as early as post #9, and a large number of subsequent posts, including some of yours, have been about that.
lol...Joe Momma in post #9 brought it up and I have said over and over that this thread is not about Voter ID. See I brought it up again but not like you idiots. read the article and you will see what it is about.

Are you having fun yet? I am..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#51 Jul 18, 2012
I see you didn't respond to post #43, why not?..lol.

The laws concerning voting are a concern of everyone. If you don't like my concern then as you often say TFB.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#52 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you find anything else to whine about like a little sissy?
The only whiner here is yourself. You have proved that time and time again in this thread.

United States

#53 Jul 18, 2012
District9 wrote:
I see you didn't respond to post #43, why not?..lol.
The laws concerning voting are a concern of everyone. If you don't like my concern then as you often say TFB.
I responded in post #48. Can't you read?

When you become a resident of Florida, then you'll have standing to complain. Until then, you're just a whining little bitch.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#54 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I responded in post #48. Can't you read?
I can read, apparently you can't..lol. Look they are saying the GOP blocked it..lol.

Everyone here knows why you didn't comment on this.

BTW, all over the news they are saying the GOP is blocking the disclosure bill in the Senate.

"Supporters of the DISCLOSE Act mustered 53 votes in an effort to advance the bill, but fell short of the 60 needed to break a GOP filibuster."

"GOP blocks campaign donor disclosure bill"

"GOP blocks campaign disclosure bill"

Even Fox News gets in on the action..lol.

Do they mean Republicans or Democrats? Everyone here knows when they say GOP they are talking about the Republicans except for idiots like you..ROFLMAO!!

United States

#55 Jul 19, 2012
Neither the GOP nor the DNC have any votes in Congress. I know you're a dumbass, but that's a fact.

Senators and Congressmen who happen to be part of the GOP or the DNC do indeed have votes in Congress. IOW, it's the actual Senators and Congressmen who have the power, but not the political party to which they ascribe.

Got it now Einstein?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#56 Jul 19, 2012
I've always known how it works.

What is funnier, you actually thought I didn't..ROFLMAO!

Not only did I push your button, I held it down.

You still failed, the whole news world uses the same phrase I did to describe a Republican, get over it.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#57 Jul 19, 2012
Today's newsflash: "GOP senators block top Obama jobs initiative"

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate...

Guest, they mean Republicans don't they?..ROFLMAO!!
Bella Vista

Paragould, AR

#58 Jul 19, 2012
District9 wrote:
Today's newsflash: "GOP senators block top Obama jobs initiative"

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate...

Guest, they mean Republicans don't they?..ROFLMAO!!
"the U.S. Chamber of Commerce called the bill "misguided" and said it "would hamper American worldwide companies' competitiveness, increase complexity in the Internal Revenue Code, and threaten economic growth."

Good thing it was shot down.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#59 Jul 19, 2012
Lets see, moving jobs back to America is bad and threatens economic growth..hmmm.

I just don't buy that one..lol.
Cathouse Mouse

Paragould, AR

#60 Jul 19, 2012
District9 wrote:
Lets see, moving jobs back to America is bad and threatens economic growth..hmmm.

I just don't buy that one..lol.
You would buy it if you knew how to read and comprehend but I guess you just expect everyone to believe that you are smarter than the US Chamber of Commerce.

Dolt.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#61 Jul 19, 2012
"The chamber of commerce is looking out for the interests of the outsourcers - not the country and most certainly not American workers."

"The Chamber of Commerce... said it "would hamper American worldwide companies' competitiveness"
So.... it's okay to lay off thousands of voting, tax-paying, and now unemployment-receiving American workers, as long as the company itself can remain competitive by creating some sweat shops in China?"

Those comments came from the internet.

My Comment:
I say anyone that believes bringing jobs back to America is bad is not being a Patriotic American.

I see where you stand, you stand right along with those Republican Senators.
Cathouse Mouse

Paragould, AR

#62 Jul 19, 2012
District9 wrote:
"The chamber of commerce is looking out for the interests of the outsourcers - not the country and most certainly not American workers."

"The Chamber of Commerce... said it "would hamper American worldwide companies' competitiveness"
So.... it's okay to lay off thousands of voting, tax-paying, and now unemployment-receiving American workers, as long as the company itself can remain competitive by creating some sweat shops in China?"

Those comments came from the internet.

My Comment:
I say anyone that believes bringing jobs back to America is bad is not being a Patriotic American.

I see where you stand, you stand right along with those Republican Senators.
^^total idiot^^

Liberals want to raise the taxes on the rich and on the corporations but then they want to keep them from making money.

This idiotic thinking is why liberalism will never work in America.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#63 Jul 20, 2012
You are still clueless and trolling..lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more free health insruance for U lazy bums, ... 2 hr Yaundastand 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 43,266
More likely to die at school 2 hr Cheryl 58
Tenneco layoff/relocation 2 hr Cynic 21
Find an old amigo 4 hr Mmk 1
Shot himself (Jan '16) 4 hr Nae 2
The president 8 hr Hello 37

Paragould Jobs

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages