of 2
Next Last

Palestine, TX

#1 Jan 1, 2010
which is the best and worst and why
dsoifies

Paragould, AR

#2 Jan 1, 2010
darling the best...they pay g00d and the w0rk isnt hard....if u g0 t0 work there though u might as well pitch a tent some where in the parking lot cuz u pretty much gonna move in the m0f0...were posed to start hiring more ppl next week

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2010
wow you really need to learn how to spell or type or something. wtf did you say any way?
old paragould guy

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 1, 2010
guest wrote:
wow you really need to learn how to spell or type or something. wtf did you say any way?
I think he said ARI is dirty work. But I may be wrong.

Paragould, AR

#6 Jan 1, 2010
I wish people would type instead of using text lingo. It is rude.
madman

Paragould, AR

#7 Jan 1, 2010
ill tell u one of the worst knl holdings
Greene County Resident

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jan 1, 2010
dsoifies wrote:
darling the best...they pay g00d and the w0rk isnt hard....if u g0 t0 work there though u might as well pitch a tent some where in the parking lot cuz u pretty much gonna move in the m0f0...were posed to start hiring more ppl next week
Darling does pay good. I disagree with the work isn't hard. Try pulling 12 hrs. 6 and 7 days a week on that paint line and no one wanting to give you a break. There are other departments that work isn't that bad. It just gets old staying in there all those hours.

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2010
Emerson is a decent place. Pay is good but the jobs are heading south of the border so they very rarely hire anyone
i think

Palestine, TX

#10 Jan 2, 2010
monroe pretty good, that factory behind us is the worst factory in america
clueless

Paragould, AR

#11 Jan 2, 2010
guest wrote:
Emerson is a decent place. Pay is good but the jobs are heading south of the border so they very rarely hire anyone
You are kidding...right? That place sux ass!! You must have one of the better jobs in maintenance or AWATS jobs. Everything else isn't worth the hassle.
guess2

Palestine, TX

#12 Jan 2, 2010
what is the factory behind monroe is it that bad you cant its name on here
guess2

Palestine, TX

#13 Jan 2, 2010
i mean say its name sorry

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2010
the one behind monroe is prestolite wire.
heard

Palestine, TX

#15 Jan 3, 2010
thought they shut the doors there cant paragould do anything right
Emerson worker

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2010
clueless wrote:
<quoted text> You are kidding...right? That place sux ass!! You must have one of the better jobs in maintenance or AWATS jobs. Everything else isn't worth the hassle.
Why yes as a matter of fact I do have one of the better jobs but I didnt start there. I spent my time on the crap jobs also

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2010
I have worked at three of the local factories, L.A. Darling, Anchor and Monroe. All factories have there good points and bad points. L.A. Darling does have decent pay but some of the worst management anywhere. It does get hot in the summer at Darling especially on the paintline. Anchor is the hottest of all and the lowest pay. Monroe has the best pay and the best working conditions in my opinion.
city boy

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jan 3, 2010
Garlock rubber tech is a great place to work
hard to get on but very good pay and working hours
most of the people are like family.

Palestine, TX

#19 Jan 4, 2010
monroe is the best
Darling Employee

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 4, 2010
Paragould Darling would'nt be bad if they would stop hiring "Prick" supervisors off of the street,that don't know jack about store fixtures and promote with-in.
dsoifies

Paragould, AR

#21 Jan 4, 2010
darylwortham cough cough....dumn ass i tell ya...everbody clowns on the supervisor but i have never heard one g00d word said bout that dude...he tried to act hard aint nobody scared of him...hes stupid the way he comes at ppl....wish he'd be smark enuff and resign b4 union goes ahead and takes his ass out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 46 min Mr Ziffle 40,007
Fake news 2 hr NNer 5
Gayla Nations 3 hr Wondering your in... 2
dodger store 6 hr guest 1
underground tunnels (Oct '10) 7 hr whatd u hear 9
What is wrong with GCT and Paragould athletics 10 hr HMMMM 76
Pinup girl Jeanne Carmen dies (Dec '07) 10 hr darlenenancy 18

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance