saints and sinners
guest

Paragould, AR

#111 Feb 26, 2011
Amy wrote:
Stop using my name on here. If the poster using the name Amy has the name Amy then find something else to use. The last post I made was post #50 on the 19th of this month. I didn't start my posting out ugly but Imma end it ugly if ya dont stop.Enough is enough.
Still shacked up with that bulldog Jenna BB?
guest

Paragould, AR

#112 Feb 26, 2011
as usual sombody starts a subject about one thing and it ends up who is screwing who, i thought this was about the saints and sinners as a group, not their old ladies.
SDE

North Little Rock, AR

#113 Feb 26, 2011
I don't know alot about the S&S, but there is always good and bad with most anything typically. BUT...it seems a little "cake and eat it too'ish" by trying to be the good samaritan in the community Monday thru Friday (day), and then be hellions and trouble makers on Friday (night) and Saturday. Just comes off as hypocritical to me. But then again, whatever happens, it don't take away the good that is being provided, yeah? Personally haven't had any troubles though, so I can't see that their causing too much trouble. JMO.
guest

Paragould, AR

#114 Feb 26, 2011
SDE wrote:
I don't know alot about the S&S, but there is always good and bad with most anything typically. BUT...it seems a little "cake and eat it too'ish" by trying to be the good samaritan in the community Monday thru Friday (day), and then be hellions and trouble makers on Friday (night) and Saturday. Just comes off as hypocritical to me. But then again, whatever happens, it don't take away the good that is being provided, yeah? Personally haven't had any troubles though, so I can't see that their causing too much trouble. JMO.
Sounds to me like you don't "alot" about anything. SDE? Sucka D*ck Everynight? JMO? Johnny Misses Oz? That's what I thought bitch!
getit

Mountain Home, AR

#115 Aug 27, 2011
i have a sister that rode with them an said most of them are punks. jailbirds ,dopeheads an bail bondsman in kenett cause they are felons that could not get thier lic's in ark they even have cops that ride with them . the citys that let this go on are no better than bullys. kenett,mo police cheif an sheriff you ought to be ashamed of your self to let this go on . how did you cover up the paper work to hide your felon bondsman . maybe a letter to the gov of mo. we dont need this club in this area. we never had one an dont need them now.
getit

Mountain Home, AR

#116 Aug 27, 2011
you can see what kind of people they are just look at the comment above the getit entry
getit

Mountain Home, AR

#117 Aug 27, 2011
SDE wrote:
I don't know alot about the S&S, but there is always good and bad with most anything typically. BUT...it seems a little "cake and eat it too'ish" by trying to be the good samaritan in the community Monday thru Friday (day), and then be hellions and trouble makers on Friday (night) and Saturday. Just comes off as hypocritical to me. But then again, whatever happens, it don't take away the good that is being provided, yeah? Personally haven't had any troubles though, so I can't see that their causing too much trouble. JMO.
amen
getit

Mountain Home, AR

#118 Aug 27, 2011
michelle hill wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you should see what they do.....They dont have to have their names in the paper just cuz they do good for ppl. They aint doing it for the fame they are doing b/c it makes them feel better. So keep your mouth shut about some of my family until u know the truth i hate it when ppl talk crap about ppl they dont intend to get to know.
cop protection proble paying them off. oh i forgot cops ride with them.
gobertown city people

Mountain Home, AR

#119 Aug 27, 2011
heard the word wrote:
I heard Melissa Patterson is in town riding with them. She is using/dating Larry Rickman for his money I am sure. Talking about meth , or crank , well there you go.
told you he used the name larry shipman an larry rickman must be wanted some were .maybe a fbi check will get rid of him too.
john

Paragould, AR

#120 Aug 28, 2011
see that pisses me off to hear someone make that comment about larry,back in the day yeah your right he could load a uhaul full of dope and run it to arkansas and make a fortune anytime he wanted but just like old dogs he grew up and changed his ways,learned some new tricks and found a way to make a honest and good living for himself,why can't you grow up and leave the past where it is the past,my guess is your jeolous of him and mad cause he can afford to do all the things you just dream about or dam maybe your old lady just wanted to go for a ride either way sounds like to me your the douchebag and need to grow up!
Old Biker

United States

#121 Aug 29, 2011
john wrote:
see that pisses me off to hear someone make that comment about larry,back in the day yeah your right he could load a uhaul full of dope and run it to arkansas and make a fortune anytime he wanted but just like old dogs he grew up and changed his ways,learned some new tricks and found a way to make a honest and good living for himself,why can't you grow up and leave the past where it is the past,my guess is your jeolous of him and mad cause he can afford to do all the things you just dream about or dam maybe your old lady just wanted to go for a ride either way sounds like to me your the douchebag and need to grow up!
No sense in getting pissed off. Things we do in our past will always come back to haunt us. That's just the way it is. Cant be changed cant be redone just have to live with it. People will talk but that's their right too. The best thing to do is not give a shit about it talk is cheap.
Larry Rickman

Gregory, AR

#122 Aug 29, 2011
gobertown city people wrote:
<quoted text> told you he used the name larry shipman an larry rickman must be wanted some were .maybe a fbi check will get rid of him too.
Why Can't you put your name on here like a Real Man? I Have NEVER Used any OTHER Name other than Mine!! and I am 11 Years Clean from Meth! and Won't be Around ANYONE Using it!! I Will Call the Police on you Myself!! You wanna Get Rid of me.Com e on.I am NOT Hard to Find! and IF You know me! You know you had better come prepared! I Don't Play! So Man up or STFU!! I am Proud to be a S&S Family,AND I don't have to have ANYONE To Fight my Battles!! NEVER Have and NEVER Will!! I Thing Ever who put this post up is either Jealous OR A DumbASS!!
Enough Said!!
Larry Rickman

Gregory, AR

#123 Aug 29, 2011
gobertown city people wrote:
<quoted text> told you he used the name larry shipman an larry rickman must be wanted some were .maybe a fbi check will get rid of him too.
You Don't Know Shit! I Have NEVER Used any name Other than Mine.I Have 11 Years Clean from Meth! and Will NOT Be around it OR Anyone that does it!!I Will be the First one to Call the Police on you! Now why don't you Stop Being a Chicken Shit and Post your Real Name on here!,If You Really Know Me,You know I don't Need ANYONE to Fight for me,ANY Won't Let them! You wanna Get ride of me,I am Very Easy to Find!! But We ALL Know that you ONLY Run your Dick Sucker on the Computer! too Chicken Shit to Man Up!!! I am Proud to be in the S&S Family! We Ride 90% of our Rides to Help This Community! and You More than likely sit on your Ass and draw Food Stamps!! Stop Hating!! Get a Life! STFU!! Smiles!!
Todd Hollings

United States

#124 Aug 29, 2011
Wow, your just falling in to the sterotype people have been putting on the SnS. Way to go loser.
Really

Buffalo Grove, IL

#125 Aug 29, 2011
Hello, listen, here lately they have not been going out to other bars they have been at their clubhouse. They have not been fighting at any bar, least of all their own clubhouse. Sure everyone has a past, get over it. Let it go. If you don't like them or who rides with them, fine just leave them alone. Further more, if you don't like the way they ride or the causes they ride for, so be it. If you stay all tied up in hate and anger because you simply don't like them or one or two of them your life must be pretty lifeless. Go out and live, hop off this computer and raise money for your own worthy cause.
LAM

Jonesboro, AR

#126 Aug 29, 2011
Really wrote:
Hello, listen, here lately they have not been going out to other bars they have been at their clubhouse. They have not been fighting at any bar, least of all their own clubhouse. Sure everyone has a past, get over it. Let it go. If you don't like them or who rides with them, fine just leave them alone. Further more, if you don't like the way they ride or the causes they ride for, so be it. If you stay all tied up in hate and anger because you simply don't like them or one or two of them your life must be pretty lifeless. Go out and live, hop off this computer and raise money for your own worthy cause.
Amen this website is for pussies! LB is a great person and you all need to shut up! Sns does many good things for many different people. FYI you can't be a bondsman if you are a felon anywhere! Having cops ride with them is a good thing ya dorks. Stop trying to keep stuff riled up.
LB don't worry about these twits. We all know your a great man and an amazing friend.
LAM

Jonesboro, AR

#127 Aug 29, 2011
gobertown city people wrote:
<quoted text>told you he used the name larry shipman an larry rickman must be wanted some were .maybe a fbi check will get rid of him too.
He never used that name. Larry shipman passed away a few years ago. Get your facts straight goober
Larry Rickman

Gregory, AR

#128 Aug 29, 2011
Todd Hollings wrote:
Wow, your just falling in to the sterotype people have been putting on the SnS. Way to go loser.
Get a Life,I Have done More for this Community in the Past 11 Years than you Know!
I Helped Organize The OVERCOMERS Group! Done Jail Ministry, and Now have found a Way to help the Community and Ride too. I Could CARE Less what you think of me!! "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE" Smiles!!
Larry Rickman

Gregory, AR

#129 Aug 29, 2011
Todd Hollings wrote:
Wow, your just falling in to the sterotype people have been putting on the SnS. Way to go loser.
Bobby Sarrells ..Smiles!!
Todd Hollings

East Saint Louis, IL

#130 Aug 29, 2011
Larry are you gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Bad Bart 40,863
Holly younger 10 min Peace out 4
biggest one 40 min guest 4
deer lives matters 2 hr Yep 106
adam brown?? (Jun '09) 16 hr Jay green 4
anyone know sarah bradshaw? 16 hr Really 32
Coricidin HBP Cough and Cold , a.k.a. Triple C (Sep '08) 17 hr DMX 214

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages