First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Paragould, AR

#21 Apr 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he working as mailman or just traveling?
Did I miss something, please explain. Mailman? just traveing?
His daughter

Paragould, AR

#22 Apr 1, 2013
The man that was killed was my dad. To the family of the semi-driver, I want you to know my prayers are with ya'll. I know this isn't easy on either side. --Shay

United States

#23 Apr 1, 2013
His daughter wrote:
The man that was killed was my dad. To the family of the semi-driver, I want you to know my prayers are with ya'll. I know this isn't easy on either side.--Shay
My prayers are with you all! So very sorry for your loss!
Sarah mcclure

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Apr 1, 2013
I think there might have two accidents. The lsemi overcorrected crossed the center line hitting my brother John McClure. John died and we will miss himso much.
Sarah mcclure

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Apr 1, 2013
guest wrote:
It was a long haired guy not a female.
He did not have long hair
guest t

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Apr 1, 2013
toad

Paragould, AR

#27 Apr 1, 2013
ww is the recycling center about half way between Marmaduke and Paragould.
The highway is narrow and has a drop off on both sides. AHD needs to be managed by something other than commissioners.

Paragould, AR

#28 Apr 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
Garry will have to pay dearly for this mishap.
Garry who???????

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Apr 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Garry who???????
Owner of Laubach. Every time a semi is involved in a fatality wreck that is a trucking company killer.

Springdale, AR

#30 Apr 2, 2013
His daughter wrote:
The man that was killed was my dad. To the family of the semi-driver, I want you to know my prayers are with ya'll. I know this isn't easy on either side.--Shay
Prayers for you and your family for your loss. Your dad must be looking down on you and very proud that you are also concerned and praying for the family of the other driver.
just me

Paragould, AR

#31 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
ww is the recycling center about half way between Marmaduke and Paragould.
The highway is narrow and has a drop off on both sides. AHD needs to be managed by something other than commissioners.
how many people have die before they fix that wagon trail? as much traffio as they have on that highway,it should have been 4 lane years ago.that family an the trucking co,should get a good lawyer an make sure they fix that,its not wide enough to support the trucks,i don't even like to drive it in a car,think about how much traffic it has. it wouldn't bring the loved ones back,but it just may save someone,an it will happen again for sure.so sorry for your loss.
Guest1

Paragould, AR

#32 Apr 4, 2013
News at story wrong, they said somethng came off the truck tht not true! Lady i know was rite behind 18 wheeler n she said seen him run off road n tried to correct his self when he hit man n truck !! My lady friend had to stay n give troopers her statement

Since: Apr 13

UK

#33 Apr 4, 2013
Loan offer if interested contact us for more info via email: victinoloancompany@yahoo.com
me

Paragould, AR

#34 Apr 4, 2013
Guest1 wrote:
News at story wrong, they said somethng came off the truck tht not true! Lady i know was rite behind 18 wheeler n she said seen him run off road n tried to correct his self when he hit man n truck !! My lady friend had to stay n give troopers her statement
That is what happened. The back wheels of the trailer dropped off the road causing the driver to lose control. He then crossed the road and collided with Mr. McClure. It was not due to any type of mechanical failure.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Apr 8, 2013
Any new info as to what happened?
family member

Paragould, AR

#36 Apr 8, 2013
what was stated is what happened, semi over corrected hitting john head on, he was on his was to work at the post office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin trout (Nov '14) 46 min Crash Davis 8
Anchor D shift maintenance 51 min Curious 1
Will Obamacare hurt Staffmark? (Aug '12) 1 hr IKNOW 8
wanting free kitten 1 hr Ms H 3
paragoulds trashiest people 1 hr Guest 23
rental oak grove area 1 hr abouttobehomeless 1
hardees manger who drives red vehichle. 1 hr guest 1
Shooting? 2 hr Jade Helm 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance