First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
there was a bad wreck on 49s near bridge close to ww. pickup an big truck had air vac they said the lady wasn't breathing,but hope she makes it. they were having lots of trouble with traffic,if our big chief hadn't made away with our scanners we could warn people an they could avoid the area. thanks chief!
Guest1

Gregory, AR

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Lady i know had to stay n give troopers statement she was behind big truck whn it happened

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Guest1 wrote:
Lady i know had to stay n give troopers statement she was behind big truck whn it happened
it must have been bad,traffic is still tied up,sure hope the lady made it.
me

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>it must have been bad,traffic is still tied up,sure hope the lady made it.
It was a grey truck and was my brother John does anyone know anything else
me

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>It was a grey truck and was my brother John does anyone know anything else
We are on our way to Memphis did anyone see the accident
agree

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
just me wrote:
there was a bad wreck on 49s near bridge close to ww. pickup an big truck had air vac they said the lady wasn't breathing,but hope she makes it. they were having lots of trouble with traffic,if our big chief hadn't made away with our scanners we could warn people an they could avoid the area. thanks chief!
aint he just precious.

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
so sorry, i just know what was on scanner,they said the lady wasn't breating,an they called air vac,i thought the lady was in maybe a dodge pickup.and a big truck was the other auto,just bits an peaces,is all i got,but a family member of one of the drivers was at the sight wanting to talk to the trooper, it must be really bad ,so sorry hope things are better when you get to memphis,
pop

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>aint he just precious.
our chief? what do you think?
sad

Paragould, AR

#9 Apr 1, 2013
has anyone heared any more about wreck on 49
wife

Gladewater, TX

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Is the road cleared yet? Prayers for all involved

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2013
It was a long haired guy not a female.

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 1, 2013
It was a Lauback truck that went off the road and tried to correct and swerved head on into the lady's vehicle. She was non responsive while being transported. Praying for all that were involved.
just me

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2013
guest wrote:
It was a long haired guy not a female.
sorry about that, thats what they said on scanner,but i can understand,because that was what a caller said from the wreck sight,don't think the law had got there at the time.and it must have been really bad, sure hope your brother is ok,we never know what tomorrow will bring,

United States

#14 Apr 1, 2013
just me wrote:
What does ww stand for? We heard the sirens.
wondering

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>It was a grey truck and was my brother John does anyone know anything else
Was he working as mailman or just traveling?
sad

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he working as mailman or just traveling?
prayers

Paragould, AR

#17 Apr 1, 2013

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2013
Garry will have to pay dearly for this mishap.

Gregory, AR

#19 Apr 1, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy told me what happened I am so very sorry praying for you and all the family "Nolen"

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Was this the guy that had the produce stand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cr Docs 2 hr conserned 1
Marlin Stevenson Trial (May '12) 5 hr KimmiTx 103
brandy nicole hartley ? brandal (Jan '15) 6 hr Guest 8
Willis hooks in jail 6 hr wondering 4
Black kids at Paragould water park 8 hr Guest 57
play the word game (Nov '08) 11 hr luci 12,844
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 11 hr luci 2,742
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages