United States

#22 Feb 20, 2013
When they start hiring they usually hire off the referral list first before they would hire off the street. Now I think they would give the temps that have been there a long time and are good workers first shot going full time but they haven't always did that.

As for the one that said stay away from 3rd, lol. The sexual drama is on all shifts. The whole factory is involved. If you are offered a job on third you would be stupid to turn it down. Just do your job, don't talk to anyone because if your nice they think your hitting on them and if other's see you talking then they believe you are seeing this person and the rumor's start. so keeping to yourself and doing your job is the best way to stay out of that crap. once your there so long then you can bid to another shift, its not like you have to stay on 3rd forever.if your a good worker you can move up by bidding on higher paying jobs.

United States

#23 Feb 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
When they start hiring they usually hire off the referral list first before they would hire off the street. Now I think they would give the temps that have been there a long time and are good workers first shot going full time but they haven't always did that.
As for the one that said stay away from 3rd, lol. The sexual drama is on all shifts. The whole factory is involved. If you are offered a job on third you would be stupid to turn it down. Just do your job, don't talk to anyone because if your nice they think your hitting on them and if other's see you talking then they believe you are seeing this person and the rumor's start. so keeping to yourself and doing your job is the best way to stay out of that crap. once your there so long then you can bid to another shift, its not like you have to stay on 3rd forever.if your a good worker you can move up by bidding on higher paying jobs.
who said anything about sexual drama you idiot!

United States

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
Stay away from 3rd shift
I'm sure who ever wrote this was referring to what all is going on , on 3rd shift. So this is where it came from. Glad to know that if your an employee you r not listening to gossip and doing your job.

United States

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure who ever wrote this was referring to what all is going on , on 3rd shift. So this is where it came from. Glad to know that if your an employee you r not listening to gossip and doing your job.
I don't know of any gossip on 3rd shift. What department? I heard some gossip on 2nd shift
RRW

United States

#26 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking they are referring to the tool room guy

Lockhart, TX

#27 Feb 22, 2013
What girls name that runs welder in 11 on 3rd..... single?
Hmm

United States

#28 Feb 22, 2013
Please enlighten us RRW.

Lockhart, TX

#29 Feb 22, 2013
I dont know.... u can see her when u walk in

United States

#30 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
What girls name that runs welder in 11 on 3rd..... single?
If your referring to Tammy no. She's seeing Shannon.

Paragould, AR

#31 Feb 22, 2013
What about utilitys on 3rd? Any cute ones?
What

Haslet, TX

#32 Feb 23, 2013
Seen Wendy Pyle on crime stoppers the other night. I guess Monroe hires felons.
curious

United States

#33 Feb 23, 2013
What about the guy in the tool room! What's he doing? Who's he doing?

Haslet, TX

#34 Feb 23, 2013
curious wrote:
What about the guy in the tool room! What's he doing? Who's he doing?
what shift? There are a bunch of too guys
questionable behavior

Wildwood, GA

#35 Feb 24, 2013
What is the best/worst shift/departments?

Haslet, TX

#36 Feb 24, 2013
They are talking about the tool guy on third. I have watched him cheat and chase women for years.
Im ready

Paragould, AR

#37 Feb 24, 2013
questionable behavior wrote:
What is the best/worst shift/departments?
I'd like to know myself
Really

United States

#38 Feb 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
They are talking about the tool guy on third. I have watched him cheat and chase women for years.
Is he cheating or chasing now?

United States

#39 Feb 25, 2013
He was dating the blonde but I heard they broke up. Best shift is days

Paragould, AR

#40 Feb 25, 2013
How much does the DC start out at?
Watcher

United States

#41 Feb 25, 2013
They sure do talk a lot to be broke up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the prettiest women of paragould 41 min Poopy McPooperson 13
Attorneys 1 hr U got it 14
jerry laroe 2 hr who knows 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr queefzilla 36,234
Dana Nipper 3 hr Gcteagle1 29
Franklin Apartments 4 hr John 19
Fleas 6 hr Guest 7

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance