First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Paragould, AR

#1 Jan 30, 2013
does anyone know how long it takes before monroe calls you for orentation? ive done had the hair test 3 weeks sgo, alot of other people i know thats gettin hired on are wondering to.

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Are they hiring yet thru referrals?

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Monroe usually hires through referrals first. I honestly haven't ever known of them doing anything different unless its to put a temp permanent. I do know they are needing quiet a few people. I would say now would be the time to try and get on.

But Seriously, If you won't pass the background check or the hair test don't waste your's or their time.

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I love working there, it's a good place to work. Best of luck to you
work boot

Gregory, AR

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
I love working there, it's a good place to work. Best of luck to you
Are you JOKING?????????? that's funny, I hated Monroe.$7.50 big bucks

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
work boot wrote:
<quoted text> Are you JOKING?????????? that's funny, I hated Monroe.$7.50 big bucks
well maybe you didn't do your job
Puss n boots

Gregory, AR

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe you didn't do your job
v Have you ever hung shocks on the main line 8 hours? I didn't think so, Mcdonald's is better than Monroe

Paragould, AR

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Puss n boots wrote:
<quoted text> v Have you ever hung shocks on the main line 8 hours? I didn't think so, Mcdonald's is better than Monroe
It is true that McDonalds is better that being a temp at Monroe, and McDonalds actually pays more, but being a permanent employee at Monroe is an entirely different story. The lowest paying jobs there quickly top out at like $16 an hour with great benefits and the best 401K around, and lots of people making $20+ per hour.
Puss n boots

Gregory, AR

#9 Feb 17, 2013
If you got a strong back and a weak mind, I guess it will be ok for you. Good luck.

Paragould, AR

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Puss n boots wrote:
If you got a strong back and a weak mind, I guess it will be ok for you. Good luck.
Strong back? Very few jobs there require that. But if you like living on little more than minimum wage with horrible benefits, then I guess McDonalds will be ok for you. Good luck.

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Puss n boots wrote:
We all know you have to be a genius to cook at McDonald's.

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
What are the best departments there at Monroe?
Puss n boots

Gregory, AR

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you have to be a genius to cook at McDonald's.
i BET YOU EAT AT MICKEY DDDDS

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2013
All departments are great.
brett

Paragould, AR

#16 Feb 18, 2013
35-3 night shift with Dwayne Shipley best fn job I ever had only that Monroe considers a misdemeaner assault charge 3 years ago enough to disqualify u for a full time job

“Ms. Ladyhawke ”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2013
That's Dwayne Shirley!!
Im ready

Paragould, AR

#18 Feb 19, 2013
If someone referred you will monroe definitely call or is it a 50/50 shot. I know someone that referred me and I'm just wondering

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Im ready wrote:
If someone referred you will monroe definitely call or is it a 50/50 shot. I know someone that referred me and I'm just wondering
I think it really depend's on the one that referred you. Like if they are a good dependable worker and person.
Im ready

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
How long does it normally take for them to call you if you got referred by someone

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Stay away from 3rd shift

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single ladies at anchor (May '15) 53 min Guest 34
Arkansas State Militia Corp. info? (Jul '14) 1 hr Ms jan 17
Thoughts on transgender 1 hr Get Real 179
Mary Jane Sims 1 hr Know her 15
Blonde at iron horse in the afternoon 2 hr Nocolorpreference 22
Tina boyd 4 hr Magic man 3
Bobby Carrick anyone know who he's with now? 4 hr Lauren m 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance