First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Appleton City, MO

#1 Aug 9, 2008
Does anyone know if Tim Eason is married or has a girlfriend? I only met him casually once and he seemed really nice. If he is married or has a significant other then it stops here!
Jesus

Paragould, AR

#2 Aug 9, 2008
you're a wh­ore
tell it straight

Scott, AR

#3 Aug 9, 2008
I find it strange that someone with "Jesus" as their callname call someone a whore.. isn't that kinda sacreligious? Or like a hyprocrite? I am beginning to think I know who this "Jesus" is. He is someone that loves to stir the pot and get things started with people. Rile them up and make them mad..
REALLY

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2008
Jesus wrote:
you're a wh­ore
Once again you are a frigin idiot. NAME PLEASE WANT TO KNOW.
Jesus

Paragould, AR

#5 Aug 9, 2008
Just like the deity himself.
REALLY

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2008
Jesus wrote:
Just like the deity himself.
Give your real name you low life B
Jesus

Paragould, AR

#8 Aug 9, 2008
what would you do with my real name?

I cant go around telling people who i am, i have a business to maintain and i cant have you people boycotting it because i enjoy poking fun at people
REALLY

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2008
Wish I knew your business you are a moron and you don't need to own a business. Poking fun at others expense is cruel and in humane.HOPE YOU LOOSE ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Paragould

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 9, 2008
Yes, he does have a wife. I do believe he got married about 3 years ago. Is it the one that works at Paragould Light, Water & Cable?

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

#11 Aug 9, 2008
REALLY wrote:
Wish I knew your business you are a moron and you don't need to own a business. Poking fun at others expense is cruel and in humane.HOPE YOU LOOSE ALL!!!!!!!!!!
But posting a private citizens name on a message board knowing all kinds of name calling and gossip is going to ensue is okay?
REALLY

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2008
Paragould wrote:
Yes, he does have a wife. I do believe he got married about 3 years ago. Is it the one that works at Paragould Light, Water & Cable?
He has a wife and yes he works at city light and water. Been married less than two years. He is a great person and a good man. Love him as a good good friend PLEASE!!!!!!!! don't say anything bad about him.
Knobel stinks

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2008
Yeah, he's not been married that long this time.
Was married about 24 years prior to him running around his on first wife with the new Mrs. Eason.
REALLY

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2008
So be it. She had someone spying on him and taking pictures. Tim is an awesome person his personal life is none of our business.

“This town has gone to hell!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

#16 Aug 9, 2008
REALLY wrote:
So be it. She had someone spying on him and taking pictures. Tim is an awesome person his personal life is none of our business.
Really, since her father was dying, her mother just had surgery for cancer, and she was just diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, when did she have time to do all of that?

Taking pictures?? LOL, I've got to call and tell her that what's she should have done.
REALLY

United States

#17 Aug 9, 2008
Ya have to wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, since her father was dying, her mother just had surgery for cancer, and she was just diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, when did she have time to do all of that?
Taking pictures?? LOL, I've got to call and tell her that what's she should have done.
Has been a few years ago when she and Tim was getting divorce. I was in the vehicle when person was taking notes etc. Can tell you where it was at BUT I WILL NOT ask her who she paid to watch Tim a few years ago. If she says no one SHE IS WRONG Iwas in the vehicle and I know who she paid. Sorry about all the health issues. This is old stuff.
NO DOUBT

United States

#18 Aug 9, 2008
Leave Tim Eason alone he doesn't give anyone any problems. GET over it.

“This town has gone to hell!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

#19 Aug 9, 2008
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>Has been a few years ago when she and Tim was getting divorce. I was in the vehicle when person was taking notes etc. Can tell you where it was at BUT I WILL NOT ask her who she paid to watch Tim a few years ago. If she says no one SHE IS WRONG Iwas in the vehicle and I know who she paid. Sorry about all the health issues. This is old stuff.
I'll just say that to my knowledge she didn't pay anyone to photograph him, not to say that she didn't have some really pissed off friends that might not have taken it upon themselves to do it.

Yeah, it's old gossip. All I'll say was that he picked one hell of a time to do what he did. Nothing like dropping a boulder on your wife and kid when they fill like they've already been hit by a semi truck. I've heard him say there's not a day that goes by that he doesn't regret what he did. Hopefully, he really means it.
Junkyard Dawg

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2008
NO DOUBT wrote:
Leave Tim Eason alone he doesn't give anyone any problems. GET over it.
Rule 1 of any public message board. The surest way to light up a thread is to tell someone to get over it. If you want it to go away, quit posting.
Knobel stinks

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2008
Jesus wrote:
what would you do with my real name?
I cant go around telling people who i am, i have a business to maintain and i cant have you people boycotting it because i enjoy poking fun at people
Pawn shop, pawn shop, pawn shop.
IS THIS

United States

#22 Aug 9, 2008
Is this the Tim Eason that worked with Mark K. years ago...construction???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's time for paragould to wake up 6 min bbc 38
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min General Nuisance 36,052
gct no shame 44 min Citizen 4
Looking To Donate Some Sports Memorabilia 1 hr Jake 1
Anyone know about the True Warriors club in jon... (May '15) 1 hr The boss 2
garrett's law-what do you know? (Nov '09) 6 hr Rhonda-my real name 32
Is Megan Emmons a Ho? (Oct '08) 9 hr Thatmegreen 11

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance