First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thenameisRachel

Gregory, AR

#22 Oct 6, 2012
a teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel, I was your teacher last year and you are capable of great things in life- Make good choices and you will do fine- you are beautiful!
I'm doing my best to make all the people I've disappointed in the past see that I have changed, and that I'm worth the time of day light.. I'm trying soo hard and I just want everyone to see that.
thenameisRachel

Gregory, AR

#23 Oct 6, 2012
guest wrote:
I have known you for a very long time and I know that your grandmother is a great woman. I also know how happy she must be that you are making wiser choices. Don't disappoint her, Rachel. She has given you opportunities for success.
I know and I'm going to make her proud, I have big plans in life and these last 4 years of my high school education are the ones that matter most. I hope to become a nurse and get into a good college. I'm doing what is necessary in school, and what needs to be done at home. I hope that my "change" in behavior and attitude is very noticeable and that people can change their opinions on who I am as a person.
RGMOM

Paragould, AR

#24 Oct 6, 2012
Don't worry about what people on this site say about you. You can and will succeed, sweetheart.
thenameisRachel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and I'm going to make her proud, I have big plans in life and these last 4 years of my high school education are the ones that matter most. I hope to become a nurse and get into a good college. I'm doing what is necessary in school, and what needs to be done at home. I hope that my "change" in behavior and attitude is very noticeable and that people can change their opinions on who I am as a person.
thenameisRachel

Gregory, AR

#25 Oct 7, 2012
RGMOM wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about what people on this site say about you. You can and will succeed, sweetheart.
It's good to know I have some support. Thank you!
aggravated

Paragould, AR

#26 Oct 17, 2012
I am glad Rachel had a say, I think I rest my case in saying she is a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump 58 min SSOB 21
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr luci 17,602
Hate people who lie and cheats on spouse 1 hr Sick 1
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 1 hr luci 8,077
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr luci 11,514
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 1 hr luci 2,591
Women who cheat on husband 1 hr Happyhusband 16
David Carter for Sheriff? (Apr '14) 6 hr ashley 142

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web