First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Does anyone know a guy from the jonesboro area named Michael Bellah?
special

Lafayette, LA

#2 Oct 9, 2008
went to school with him
2cents

New Madrid, MO

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know a guy from the jonesboro area named Michael Bellah?
I know him, he recently went through a..well I guess you could say mid-life crisis(kinda young) and left his really sweet ex-wife and is seeing a girl with FOUR kids!!!! That seems to me as if could be culture shock cuz he's use to putting himself first??

“You Ain't Right.....”

Since: Aug 08

Beech Grove, AR

#4 Oct 9, 2008
I know Michael. I hope this isnt a thread where he is going to end up being trashed.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 9, 2008
i know michael he's my cousin. wouldnt talk shit, mite whip that ass!!!!!!!

“You Ain't Right.....”

Beech Grove, AR

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Lol. Cuz yanno NO one messes with Bellah Right? Pfft.. He's a teddy bear...

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 9, 2008
ya he's the shit, he's been going through a rough time, but who doesnt in their life? His ex wife is really a sweet heart, i guess they just werent meant to be. Its none of my business so im just gonna leave it at that!
JEB

Paragould, AR

#8 Oct 9, 2008
Is he big into softball?
2cents

New Madrid, MO

#9 Oct 9, 2008
I didnt say ANYTHING negative or bad about Michael, as I happen to like him also. I just said that I did know him, and couldn't believe he went from a life of no kids and very few obligations to a life with A LOT of responsibility. But if that is what makes him happy then I wish him the very best.

“You Ain't Right.....”

Beech Grove, AR

#10 Oct 9, 2008
Yes, he is big into softball.
JEB

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 9, 2008
He seems like a very nice guy. I played against him in some tournaments.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 9, 2008
yea he's ALL about some softball. They wont let him play in the lower leagues anymore, because he hits the ball WAYYYYY too hard. He's a monster on the field... He's slimmed up and is really strokin the ball. Your coach always tells you to get in front of the ball and stop it. We played on the same team for many years and believe me when i say DO NOT get in front of the ball when he hits it. lol serious. Cant count how many people he's sent to the hospital this year with broken bones in their face, broken noses, and teeth missing..
Cant Fix Stupid

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Oct 9, 2008
I knew Micheal and Casey, all I can say is why in the hell would any man leave a woman who makes more money than you and spends it on you. I saw Micheal's new woman and she is damn sure not good enough looking to leave the cushey gig he had with Casey. Micheal is a grown man and can choose to do whatever he wants, but I believe when the new wears off and reality sets in he'll either realize he F***ed Up or he'll book on this girl. Either way, Casey is the winner. She has went on with college and going to get her master's degree. More bucks for Micheal to miss, don't think new girl has that kind of earning potential and with four kids, can we say GIGANTIC money pit.

P.S. Micheal may need new softball sponsor since Casey's money won't be footing the bill, and by the way, if anyone sees him, might want to remind him that judges don't like it when their court orders aren't followed. Judges really don't care that you are broke or have four kids.

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 10, 2008
hope you have a good job (cant fix stupid) cause by the looks of it that apparently is all you thing about or want is money. Money aint shit if your not happy with the one your with... He wasnt happy with casey, so why ruin both of their lives and be with someone your not comfortable with?????

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 10, 2008
o and P.S. when your damn good at softball you dont have to go looking for a sponsor, they find you!!!

“You Ain't Right.....”

Beech Grove, AR

#16 Oct 10, 2008
He sure seems a lot more content then he used to. No one knows what goes on in a marriage except the two people in it. So for anyone to say he is stupid because he left, you don't know the whole situation unless you were the one married to him.
visitor

Paragould, AR

#17 Oct 10, 2008
I wouldn't want to be married to him now. Wouldn't trust him.

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 10, 2008
you have to learn to trust. Anyone that has been lied to knows that in order to trust that person again you have to gain their trust back, if you love them and want to be with them then you will give it a chance. He did the right thing by splitting up with casey. Most men wouldnt have dun that, they wouldve have just cheated and cheated and cheated. At least casey knew what was going on!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Paragould, AR

#19 Oct 10, 2008
Michaels a turd...but ya gotta like him

“You Ain't Right.....”

Beech Grove, AR

#20 Oct 10, 2008
hahaha wrote:
Michaels a turd...but ya gotta like him
lol..... NO COMMENT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Bland 12 min guest 7
Mark Shockley (Sep '08) 45 min beenhereforever 57
Video: running Cop vs. charging White Man (no i... 55 min witness 8
You can rest easy the Paragould Police are on t... 1 hr guest 21
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,881
House passes tax cut for the Mega-Rich! 2 hr American Patriot 44
Auto Glass Repair? (Jan '10) 3 hr Gerald Vonberger 12
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 11 hr guest 669
More from around the web

Paragould People Search