T-Ball & Ragball Sign Ups....

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AnxiousMom

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2009
My son will be 5 in March and he played ragball last year...I was just wondering if anyone knew the age requirements for T-ball and if anyone knows when sign ups are. Thanks.

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2009
you can play t ball when you are 4 and again when you are 5. You can play coach pitch when you are 6.
Really

Chickasha, OK

#3 Jan 7, 2009
I want to know too.
guest1

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2009
signups will be jan 31 from 10-2 @ paragould community center. I think it is $40

Gregory, AR

#5 Jan 7, 2009
What about a 7 year old that has never played?
AnxiousMom

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2009
Thanks. I'm ready for him to play T-ball with just the little boys. Do you happen to know when sign ups are?
AnxiousMom

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2009
guest1 wrote:
signups will be jan 31 from 10-2 @ paragould community center. I think it is $40
sorry, I didn't mean to be repeditive...your post wasn't here when I typed my reply. Thank You
Really

Chickasha, OK

#8 Jan 7, 2009
What about for a girl age 7 1/2? She will be 8 in July? Do they play t-ball or softball or what?
Also, what about a soccer league for that age? We are new in town.
AnxiousMom

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2009
Really wrote:
What about for a girl age 7 1/2? She will be 8 in July? Do they play t-ball or softball or what?
For girls you can visit this site and contact someone: http://paragouldsoftball.com/contact.htm

I just didn't know where to look for T-ball for little boys

Gregory, AR

#10 Jan 7, 2009
Thanks for the link!
softballcoach

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2009
Really wrote:
She would play in 8 and under softball. Not sure when signups are. They usually have one in jan and one in feb. It will be in the local newspaper.
Really

Chickasha, OK

#12 Jan 8, 2009
Thanks a ton folks. My little girl will be thrilled. She just enrolled in school here and LOVES it!
coach

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2009
Some of the league reps have changed, but for the 8-U league, the 2009 rep is still Mary Beasley. Her number is still listed on the website.

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2009
signups for softball will be held at the community center jan 31st, feb 21st, and feb 28th

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2009
if she doesnt want to play softball, she can play baseball, if they give you any problems about it, file a lawsuit
Mom

Newport, AR

#16 Jan 10, 2009
My son just turned 4. Is that rag ball age? Are the sign ups for that also Jan 31?

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2009
Mom wrote:
My son just turned 4. Is that rag ball age? Are the sign ups for that also Jan 31?

I believe ragball signups are the same as softball signups. Boys and girls play ragball together.
Friend

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2009
I have a stepson that is fixing to be 8 years old in February. We have him 6 weeks in the summer time. Does anyone know if any sports (like baseball or tee ball) is offered during the summer? Please let me know where I can get information on this. Thanks
Friend

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2009
What is there for a 4 year girl, she will be 5 in July.
softball rep

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2009
boys and girls ages 3-4 play ragball at the softball park. The other age groups for the girls are 6&under, 8&under, 10&under, 12&under, 14&under. To determine the age group, it is how old the child is on Jan 1, 09.#19 comment, your little girl will play ragball b/c she was 4 on 1/1/09. The signup dates that are listed in the previous comment is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Paragould Police Department and Sheriff Ca... 8 min Confusedbycorruption 1
Franklin Apartments Owners 1 hr Like a fox 24
Country scents 2 hr Jenndia02 1
anyone know sarah bradshaw? 2 hr Guest 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 40,147
OLD murders in Greene County (Jul '09) 3 hr clovis sweeney 584
So tired 4 hr Funny 14

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance