First Prev
of 4
Next Last

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2010
what does everyone think about this girl, whats your first thoughts about her??
duh

Paragould, AR

#2 Nov 2, 2010
quit trying to start drama! she's a great person! I've never had any problems with her..
Blue

Paragould, AR

#3 Nov 2, 2010
guest wrote:
what does everyone think about this girl, whats your first thoughts about her??
First let me say she is doing a great job, Unknown to the general public she has been asked by our Military to oversee black opps on the Korean pennensla. Last radio transmitions from her she had succesfully infultriated Kim Jong Ills political stronghold. Her plan to slowely posion him to remove him from office has worked. I dont know if you realize it or not but she has been living in the jungle trying to drum up support for an uprising of rebels, she has been training them in hand to hand combat and urban gorilla warfar so when Ills son takes power they will attac and stop their tirantical rein for good. If you think you could handle the job she is doing just try ya pansey...
haha

Little Rock, AR

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I wish i didnt know her. she got what she deserved when she got fired from lennys.
dude man

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2010
first off BLUE, you are an idiot and second off HAHA why did she get fired from lennys , i thought she was the manager?

Paragould, AR

#6 Nov 2, 2010
dude man wrote:
first off BLUE, you are an idiot and second off HAHA why did she get fired from lennys , i thought she was the manager?
Don't diss on Blue! I love reading all the crazy stories he comes up with!
Blue

Paragould, AR

#7 Nov 2, 2010
dude man wrote:
Dude lennys was her base of opperation and a cover, The stry of her being fired is just that a story. You will see as soon as Kim Jong Ills son takes controll of the RNC her and the rebels will come out of the jungle in force, I hear from a Goverment CI that all the soldiers on the DMZ are getting prepared to back her and the rebels in a show of force that Korea hasnt seen since the war. She my friend is a true americian hero get over yourself and thank her next time you see her...
umm

Blytheville, AR

#8 Nov 2, 2010
haha wrote:
I wish i didnt know her. she got what she deserved when she got fired from lennys.
Really?! And were you an employee there?

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2010
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?! And were you an employee there?
i thought she got fired for stealin money
Blue

Paragould, AR

#10 Nov 2, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought she got fired for stealin money
Thats what you get for thinking when you aint equiped...
blue

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2010
what is the big fuss about this girl, noone likes her, she is rude,overweight,annoying,think s she is better thaneveryone when she doesent have anyting to show for herself
Blue

Paragould, AR

#12 Nov 2, 2010
blue wrote:
what is the big fuss about this girl, noone likes her, she is rude,overweight,annoying,think s she is better thaneveryone when she doesent have anyting to show for herself
She is NOT on here bad mouthin people so yes she is better than some...
P.S. LUV the Name
Blue

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2010
your welcome

Arlington, TX

#14 Nov 2, 2010
One word
B!tchhhhhhhh
Grow up haters

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Nov 3, 2010
Felisha is a very good person who is finally getting what she deserves! A good man treating her how she should be treated! She is a very good mother and she is a good friend. She is very blunt and straight forward therefore most of y'all prolly don't like her bc she probably offended you, get over it! I'd rather somebody be upfront w me than be twofaced like you all talking crap! Felisha~ brush it off bc you know how happy you are and that's all the matters!
Grow up haters

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2010
Felisha is not a good person who needs to get what she deserves! She is a very bad mother and she is a worse friend. She is smokes blunts and snorts lines therefore most of y'all prolly don't like her bc she probably offended you, get over it! she is somebody be upfront with the guys and lets them know what she wants! Therefore she likes to talk crap! Felisha~ brush it off bc you know how crappy you are and that's all the matters!
Blue

Paragould, AR

#17 Nov 3, 2010
Grow up haters wrote:
Felisha is not a good person who needs to get what she deserves! She is a very bad mother and she is a worse friend. She is smokes blunts and snorts lines therefore most of y'all prolly don't like her bc she probably offended you, get over it! she is somebody be upfront with the guys and lets them know what she wants! Therefore she likes to talk crap! Felisha~ brush it off bc you know how crappy you are and that's all the matters!
WOW your grasp of the english language is amazing, I first thought you were typing in code but then realized you are just a dingus...
britt

Paragould, AR

#18 Nov 3, 2010
well i knew her in school an yea she can b a bitch but cant we all an if she is doin as blue says good for her i hope she is safe an everythang works out for her u people on here need to worry bout ur selves i bet u wont put ur name on here an see wat people post about u... u would be suprised
haha

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2010
Yes I worked there with her and was there when she got fired. She did more than steal money.

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2010
haha wrote:
Yes I worked there with her and was there when she got fired. She did more than steal money.
we wanna know!!!! what did she do to get fired? i herd just stole money and she even denied that when i confronted her about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happen to the mechanic at farm parts 1 min cumslinger 9
As a Christian, do you feel arrogat entitlement? 16 min herp derp 2
Accept real evils and reject imaginary evils? 28 min guest 1
My husband texts his old girlfriends 40 min Guest 25
Dr. Norsworthy 51 min just wondering 5
Fusion out again? 1 hr guest 5
Melissa Passmore 1 hr guest 32
Messages from a Baptist pastor to you! 3 hr UFC 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance