Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 10, 2008
good neighborhoods a must?

thought about the silverwood apts they are like 400 a month but wandering is there anywhere nice that rents cheaper than that?

what about those 2 story apts down from walmart.. I cant think of the street name but its between walmart and center hill... Man there are a set of small apts that are by the road.. Anyway down from them are some 2story ones that say based on income.. are they nice?
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 10, 2008
bogil rd is the name of it. had to look on mapquest
kristen

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2008
Ralph and laura wood rent cheap
you must have a feloney pending on ya before they will rent 2 ya or you must breed pitbulls least twice a yr
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 10, 2008
who is ralph and laura? if they rent to peeps like that then i dont wanna use them.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2008
Wood is their last name. Also Dallas Wood is his father. Hed even trade a lil leg...lol.
Renter

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2008
Best landlord you could ever have, not just in paragould but anywhere i would imagine is Ken Hoppe.

Has some rental units that are cheap enough and he is very very caring and fixes whatever is wrong with no hesitation. The unit I am currently renting from him is like 400 per month with utilities included. CANT BEAT THAT!!! And before we moved in he completely remodeled the entire apt. with new hardwood floors, new kitchen new bathroom etc. I dont plan on ever moving out of here.
Alli

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2008
Looking for a place how can we find out if this Ken Hoppe has any rentals available?
for your info

Gregory, AR

#8 Oct 10, 2008
your not going to find anything good for 400 unless it is 1 or 2 bedrooms.

“The colder, the better.”

Since: Oct 08

Paragould, AR

#9 Oct 10, 2008
Dallas Wood is SLUMLORD. Don't know about his son though. Hey Renter, got a #? Mine is 480 all paid, but not in a good neighborhood. We're having to remodel ourselves.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Oct 10, 2008
we are looking for either a 2 or 3 bedroom
so these that have ulities paid, define utilities and are they apartments?
letting you know

Gregory, AR

#11 Oct 10, 2008
I would NOT rent from, Dallas, Ralph or Laura wood. Most places rent from 500 up. If it is less than that I would be leary of it. No telling the neighborhood or who the landlord is.

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2008
Hernandez is good, I pay 375. mo. but pay my own utilities. Rector rd. area,and he does fix things..3bed.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 10, 2008
just like the guy that has the house about mid-way down magnolia. for a house that cost 25k this guy wants 475 month and rent to own and it totals to 96k dollars and it needs lots of work. some people just try to screw ya
Renter

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2008
Ken Hoppe is listed in the phone book or you can call him at Crowleys Ridge College. He is like the dean or something out there.

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2008
curious wrote:
just like the guy that has the house about mid-way down magnolia. for a house that cost 25k this guy wants 475 month and rent to own and it totals to 96k dollars and it needs lots of work. some people just try to screw ya
Thats a Dallas Wood deal there, all day!!

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2008
Dont know Hoppe but heard alot say hes good. My bro. rented from him for about 5 yrs.
jlynn

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2008
..if you lookin to rent a place..you might as well just try buying a 2-3 bedroom house..its cheaper in the long run..

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2008
Any suggestions on who has places for sale by owner, with a decent down payment ofcourse? Id like to find something to put a few thous. down and make monthly payments.$ sale by owner.?
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Oct 11, 2008
2 BEDROOM, stove, blinds, w/d hook-up, ch/a, 5 3 0 3 Walcott Road, Center Hill,$300 Monthly,$150 deposit. 2 3 6-0 4 9 1
I found this one. Ive been down walcott rd before I think. Isnt that either down by crowleys ridge academy...

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2008
yes, across from tech you can get on walcott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Innocent plea entered in corpse case 3 min Cathy 3
Bad wreck 20 min Cathy 16
Andrew Bowen/Deputies 39 min We know 15
Simpkins and Huddle house 1 hr GUEST Rvii 3
LaShaya at monroe dc 2 hr Hater 1
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 3 hr air 101
Electric Chair at Park (Dec '09) 3 hr red 38
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) Tue Did u pass by a r... 835

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages