Hardy, AR

#1 Jan 26, 2013
does anyone know who won pageant last night

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Not you, not me, and none of the ones who lost. You are welcome

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Same old song same people won again. Thought it might be different since the Davis's were not over it. But nope same people won every year!!!!

Paragould, AR

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
Same old song same people won again. Thought it might be different since the Davis's were not over it. But nope same people won every year!!!!
The 2nd grader, 3rd grader, 5th grader, 9th grader, and 12 grader had never won before. There may have even been more but I don't know the winners for every grade. It seems to me that doesn't seem like the same old thing. There were lots of girls from kindergarten through 12 th grade that placed as well, that had never done so in the past. It seems like you aren't up to date on all the past winners. But I guess someone always has to have something to complain about.
what

Conway, AR

#5 Jan 28, 2013
the 12th grader was BAYLIE TABOR! She wins just about every pageant shes ever in! She either wins or places in every.single.pageant.

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Oh I am up to date all right!! Same old song and dance!!! 2nd grader has placed every year, 3 grader has won it and 12th grader has placed.
Post Sandman

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Maybe they show more tit and hike up those legs!!
Rules

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Most pageants have this rule: If you win queen for that pageant you are not allowed to compete in it the next year. Winners often crown that past age division. Tech should follow suit. Parents should email sponsor about it.

Paragould, AR

#9 Jan 28, 2013
So what if they place or win year after year? Maybe it's because they do the best on stage ever think of that. Don't know who won and don't really care, but not sure what all complaining is about. The girls that do the best are the girls that win!

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Rules wrote:
Most pageants have this rule: If you win queen for that pageant you are not allowed to compete in it the next year. Winners often crown that past age division. Tech should follow suit. Parents should email sponsor about it.
Tech is following this rule. The queen will not be allowed and they are to come back next year to crown. They announced it at the practice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cody lane 45 min guest 4
James glidewell 46 min sas 5
any comments on bennie an tammy clements (Mar '11) 2 hr cookie 30
whats going on with Kenny howard and shawna 3 hr guest 2
kenny howard 3 hr guest 2
Amber Trammell, Laura Stone, Melissa Howard & J... (Oct '13) 3 hr guest 67
Marty Crabtree (Jul '14) 4 hr guest 4
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE