LA's Bar & Grill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Colonel Angus

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2008
I've seen a couple of high class lookin chicks in their 40's in there. Wish they were on the menu. Anybody know them?

“Can't we agree to disagree?”

Since: Jul 08

here

#2 Jul 21, 2008
I don't know, but it sure is alot better since that old slutty waitress is gone.
tired of bashing

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2008
vanilla frosting wrote:
I don't know, but it sure is alot better since that old slutty waitress is gone.
the woman that used to work at LA's is a good person. Maybe you need to check your husband and ask him to quit trying to "F" everything in town so you could quit worrying about all these other women? It takes at least one to start a tango and from what i have been told it's not the so called slutty women that are starting it. Check your man and quit bashing....

here

#4 Jul 21, 2008
I think you are a little confused on who you are talking to.
Ima kick your ass girl

Lake City, AR

#5 Jul 21, 2008
The only person Lori has ever bashed on here is Scott and I do belive she publicly appologized for that also. So any way, why would you want to be bashing her if it is her husband that is going around being trashy? why pick on her? and to say that Vanilla Frosting is Lori is just stupid. Check what time it is. Don't you figure she is at work? but anyway "tired of bashing" why would you pick on the person that is being made a fool of? If she is? All the woman know he is married so in my opinon if they do anything with him they are slutty. Oh and the waitress at La's? Having sex with men in the bathroom does not make you a good person. So trust me when I tell you it's not Lori she has to worry about.

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2008
Ima kick your ass girl wrote:
The only person Lori has ever bashed on here is Scott and I do belive she publicly appologized for that also. So any way, why would you want to be bashing her if it is her husband that is going around being trashy? why pick on her? and to say that Vanilla Frosting is Lori is just stupid. Check what time it is. Don't you figure she is at work? but anyway "tired of bashing" why would you pick on the person that is being made a fool of?
If she is? All the woman know he is married so in my opinon if they do anything with him they are slutty. Oh and the waitress at La's? Having sex with men in the bathroom does not make you a good person. So trust me when I tell you it's not Lori she has to worry about.
i have never posted on this site until now. it's sounds to me like there are a lot of people defending poor lori for the fact that her husband is sleeping with a lot of people. Maybe you should be talking her into leaving him instead of running other people down for their opinions on the matter. Not sure why you think you have the right to comment but no one else does. This is an open forum. If you don't like what people say about your friend then maybe you need to advise her to stay off this sight. By the way, don't know who this is who since not very many people use their own names, including me (this is the one and only post i will ever make on this sight), but she has bashed other people than Scott. Funny how the when things get said about her and hers it seems to get taken off. Not so big when the truth hurts huh?
hmmmm

Lake City, AR

#7 Jul 21, 2008
ok that was interesting now back to La's bar and grill. Do they still have a band on the weekends? I can't find a club that has a decent band in town anymore. They use to on thrusdays? do they still
brandy

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2008
yes they still have bands on the weekends. but i believe on thursday's now it is karokee. her bands are usually pretty good!!
hmmmm

Lake City, AR

#9 Jul 21, 2008
do you know any of the bands name. Is it still Louise that owns it? She always has ran one heck of a place
brandy

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2008
no i dont know the name of the bands. sorry!! and yes she still owns it and yes she really does! she keeps it in control. you dont have fights all the time and all that so it makes it a much better place to go.
whoever

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2008
didn't one of them used to be married to Bob Rider?

Since: Jun 08

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2008
hmmmm wrote:
do you know any of the bands name. Is it still Louise that owns it? She always has ran one heck of a place
I have friends that go up there and they tell me the bands are great.I think they have signs out front announcing the upcoming bands
Kenny

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2008
Be careful with your bar tab they pad them. Went in had four beers was charged for six. I am not the only person this has happened to. I will not go back to a place that steals from you.
DUDE

Paragould, AR

#14 Jul 25, 2008
Louise is a bore and one of the biggest one's in paragould.

here

#15 Jul 25, 2008
Louise was always nice to me....except one time I was drunk and being rude. Well, let me take that back. She has always been nice to me cause that night all she did was give me a couple dirty looks and I knew I was pushing it. So I quit pushing it. lol
brandy

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2008
This is louise's neice and she is the best bar owner in town! she is not a "bore" as u say, dude!! i bet u all go in there and party every time u get the chance. so do not get on here and start bashing her or her bar!!! thank you!
i know

Paragould, AR

#17 Jul 26, 2008
brandy wrote:
This is louise's neice and she is the best bar owner in town! she is not a "bore" as u say, dude!! i bet u all go in there and party every time u get the chance. so do not get on here and start bashing her or her bar!!! thank you!
I agree with you Brandy. She is a great person and has a good business going. People that want to run a good business in paragould could learn a few things from her!
Kenny

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2008
OH!!!! I'm sure they could learn a few things from her. Not about her bar. There are alot of bores go there. Gold diggers. Not a place I associate with. A high class landmine.
My turn

Paragould, AR

#19 Jul 26, 2008
So, how is the food hthre? I have never gone.
My turn

Paragould, AR

#20 Jul 26, 2008
I really screwed up "there"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angi Knight? What do you know about her? (Sep '09) 59 min Pleaser 9
Small minded people 1 hr Possibly autistic 20
franklin apts (May '13) 3 hr Kat Johnson 264
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 5 hr Mexico bound 88
If your wife stops having sex with you, is it o... (Nov '08) 5 hr Truthtrust 408
Wasting time 6 hr Haa 19
Sub teach pay (Aug '15) 6 hr Wondering 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages