United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone have an idea what the cost of the next day tax refund would be? And please, only serious answers.

“Not just one of the sheeple”

Since: Jan 11

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

I don't recall exactly however, if you can avoid it, I would recommend doing so. They rake you over the coals for things like that. I want to say that last time I did that the cost was around $200.
Amy

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

No one is doing the next day tax refund this year that I found. I have had my tax's done for the last 13 years at H&R Block and I walked out of their office Friday and went to Liberty Tax. Liberty charged me around 120.00 for 8 to 15 day return and the block was gonna charge me over twice that much for the same thing.

“Not just one of the sheeple”

Since: Jan 11

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Jackson Hewett would be the ones to contact about that.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Does anyone have an idea what the cost of the next day tax refund would be? And please, only serious answers.
It's the biggest scam going.
Guest Boats

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the biggest scam going.
Right after your ID swapping antics drunk Joe. THAT'S the biggest scam going. lol! Only problem is...NO ONE is buying it dude!

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Wow, you do follow me everywhere. Your commitment to me is pretty amazing. That's a true groupie.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Calm down children.
aslnunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Are there any websites you can do your own taxes & efiled yourself? Is turbo tax good to use?
The Master

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

I did my taxes online, got my money in 6 days. For 14.95.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I heard they cant file the returns until feb 15th, due to changes made, the books are NOT even out yet. So, you are better off to do them yourself online, cheaper and will get it back faster

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

aslnunya wrote:
Are there any websites you can do your own taxes & efiled yourself? Is turbo tax good to use?
irs.gov has a list of all the free websites. I always use turbo tax, but there are plenty different ones to chose from if you dont want to use them
guest 2

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Rhiannon 1 wrote:
I heard they cant file the returns until feb 15th, due to changes made, the books are NOT even out yet. So, you are better off to do them yourself online, cheaper and will get it back faster
Who cant file returns until after Feb 15th?
Laptop Lolita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

If you are itemizing you can't file until mid February. The goverment is broke. That's why this is such a mess. There won't be any books or forms either unless you download them. After this year they won't take a paper return. Because of all of the bank bailouts last year they are no longer allowed to give that money. That's where your checks came from for the "rapid refund". No one is doing it! H &R Block bought their own bank. However you have to dang near have a perfect credit score for them to do it. Still it won't be any quicker. I pressume the itemizers have to wait because of the tax credit they received for buying new homes. Plus most of the ones who as they say are "welfare babies" will go out & spend when they receive their checks thus stimulating the economy & putting the money back in the till. Shew! Man that's given me a headache just typing that!
Laura

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I did mine at Jackson Hewitt. They dont do the 1 day thing anymore for your whole refund. For $360 we could get 1500 in one day but then the rest would come in 8-12 days. Noone does it where you can get ut all in 1 day. And no you dont have to wait for feb 15. We filed ours on january 22 and already got it back.
Laptop Lolita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Laura wrote:
I did mine at Jackson Hewitt. They dont do the 1 day thing anymore for your whole refund. For $360 we could get 1500 in one day but then the rest would come in 8-12 days. Noone does it where you can get ut all in 1 day. And no you dont have to wait for feb 15. We filed ours on january 22 and already got it back.
Filing straight form with standard deductions? or did you have a long form that you itemized? Such as a new house, gambling winnings or loses, business or work related purchases?
Guest Boats

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

BoatsNHoes wrote:
Wow, you do follow me everywhere. Your commitment to me is pretty amazing. That's a true groupie.
Someone has to warn these people what an ID swapping deceiver of America you are drunk Joe. You can use your little "groupie" label all you want dude. You do the same thing hypocrite. Skewed logic on your part yet again.
BitchesNMoans does something....poor victim with opposing views
I post something....groupie/stalker/e tc.
No one buys it drunk Joe.
Laura

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I did standard deductions.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

Laura wrote:
Let me get this straight. All year long you overpaid you taxes to the government. You then went to Jackson Hewitt and paid them 360 bucks in order to get 1500 bucks in one day and will recieve the balance in 8-12 days? Let's just say the balance you will recieve in that 8-12 days is 3k if you will for a total of 4500 bucks. Divide that 4500 by 52, then you reduce your taxes taken out that figure and put it into a savings account. After the first year, you swap that to a cd account at 3%. BTW, the amount after one year is 4860(your refund plus what you paid to get it)If that is too complicated, just take the weekly amount (about 86 bucks) and open a christmas club account at your bank and next christmas really will be Merry
Laptop Lolita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

wOnDeRbReEd wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. All year long you overpaid you taxes to the government. You then went to Jackson Hewitt and paid them 360 bucks in order to get 1500 bucks in one day and will recieve the balance in 8-12 days? Let's just say the balance you will recieve in that 8-12 days is 3k if you will for a total of 4500 bucks. Divide that 4500 by 52, then you reduce your taxes taken out that figure and put it into a savings account. After the first year, you swap that to a cd account at 3%. BTW, the amount after one year is 4860(your refund plus what you paid to get it)If that is too complicated, just take the weekly amount (about 86 bucks) and open a christmas club account at your bank and next christmas really will be Merry
Wow! I think I just found my new accountant & financial guru!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Hanks Taylor 33 min wondering 3
rustyforjudge 36 min not fooled 17
Max Bishop--Good fighter or big joke? You make ... (Nov '08) 42 min guest 194
Mary Sims ain't foolin' anybody!! 47 min Unidentified 2
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 58 min The Student 576
Willis hooks the crook 59 min paragould 15
Brittney that is a shift leader at Taco Bell (May '13) 59 min lol 11
Cops wife 2 hr sassyass63 14
•••