shooting on alice st
Jus Wondering

United States

#227 Jul 12, 2012
I was tryin to look these kids up on Facebook, can someone tell what there profile pics are?
justabirdy08
#228 Jul 12, 2012
- wrote:
How did Dakota Easton die?
He was in a car wreck leave it at that and please dont bring it up his family and friends are still healing!!!!

United States

#230 Jul 12, 2012
Candle flame

United States

#231 Jul 12, 2012
Who is chelsea zurosky then?? Was nick married??
Pissed

Lithonia, GA

#232 Jul 12, 2012
No one deserves to die!
Everyone needs to drop it!!
What else is going to happen, huh?
R.i.p Lisa&&Nick..possibly Josh?
Idontevenknow :'(
wow

United States

#233 Jul 12, 2012
Get your facts straight
What happen today could of been prevented
Who is really protecting the community sure ain't the law.We as a community can't count on the law
wtf

United States

#234 Jul 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Who is chelsea zurosky then?? Was nick married??
Its actually Chelsea Hyde. Her and Nick were together over a year and her old facebook account still has her name as Chelsea Zurosky. Never married. They are no longer together, she was the girl involved in Dakota's accident

Paragould, AR

#235 Jul 12, 2012
wow wrote:
Get your facts straight
Who is really protecting the community sure ain't the law.We as a community can't count on the law
You're f'n stupid too.
woww

United States

#236 Jul 12, 2012
wow wrote:
Get your facts straight
its not the police fault or their place to baby sit. what about the parents....ever think that MAYBE they should be the ones that know what their kids are doing?but i do feel sorry for josh's parents. im sure they didnt know what was going on in his head.or how deeply upset he was about this whole mess.i hope his family can find some comfort in this trying time.
hm

Lithonia, GA

#237 Jul 12, 2012
Is Josh Wallace dead?
just me

Blytheville, AR

#238 Jul 12, 2012
woww wrote:
<quoted text>its not the police fault or their place to baby sit. what about the parents....ever think that MAYBE they should be the ones that know what their kids are doing?but i do feel sorry for josh's parents. im sure they didnt know what was going on in his head.or how deeply upset he was about this whole mess.i hope his family can find some comfort in this trying time.
josh who killed nick
lori

West Memphis, AR

#239 Jul 12, 2012
All of these stupid threads need to be removed.

Gregory, AR

#240 Jul 12, 2012
What is Josh's parent's name?

United States

#241 Jul 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
I was nicks friend. I went to school with him. He had the prettiest eyes. And I know he wouldn't purposely end someones life. You all make him out to be a monster but if the same thing happened to you wtf would you do? Its such a shame 3 young lives have ended this way. And you people have no respect for them.
Meredith is this you?
wtf

Gregory, AR

#242 Jul 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Meredith is this you?
Afraid not
An adult is not a child

Gregory, AR

#243 Jul 12, 2012
Josh Wallace is not dead. I just saw him. this is his sister. drop him from the subject because he didnt do anything. after Lisa's funeral he went bck to light. thank you drop it. end of story.
Tragic

Gregory, AR

#244 Jul 12, 2012
An adult is not a child wrote:
Josh Wallace is not dead. I just saw him. this is his sister. drop him from the subject because he didnt do anything. after Lisa's funeral he went bck to light. thank you drop it. end of story.
lies!

Gregory, AR

#245 Jul 12, 2012
THANK YOU for letting us know. My daughters were in ROTC with him & we've been very worried. Prayers to each of the families...
Joshs sister

Gregory, AR

#246 Jul 12, 2012
Tragic wrote:
<quoted text>lies!
not lies. im being for real. hes alive he didnt do it and everyone who said he did it is just looking for someone to blame. and well if youve met my brother he does seem like the type to over react but this time he didnt he wasnt even mad at nick. he was mad that it happened but uk stuff happens and he even said that except with more colorful language. josh had no part in it.

“i love america more than you”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#248 Jul 12, 2012
that is wonderful news for you and your family, but who are we going to chastise now? we need a bad guy, or we have too much time to think about what lead us here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Alyssa76 17,844
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr luci 2,861
Bobby Clayton 6 hr Jerk 29
looking 4 a pug to breed with my female (Oct '09) 7 hr Ayoody 89
no trannies in the military 8 hr Guest 4
Brian and Lynsi Delmont 9 hr Guest 5
Poll Do MILITARY PERSONNEL have CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? (Jan '11) 10 hr Stogs 93

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance