Teenagers buying drugs at the Marmadu...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Perry-gohld, Arkansaw

#22 Aug 20, 2008
marmaduke graduate wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and by the way sweetheart, there are quite a few churches in marmaduke. not only one big bad one where we all go and do crazy shit. i mean for real. do you think we have our own coven and we all attend the same place like some back woods voo doo people?
This is right, and there are some great people at Marmaduke First Baptist, but most of those people are crooked and absolutely nuts.
Tiffany

Gregory, AR

#23 Aug 23, 2008
There are a lot of nutty people in Marmaduke, no question about that, but what makes Marmaduke automatically be considered the worst of the bunch? I mean, drugs and booze can and will be found in any school, kids are just getting better at hiding it and sneaking it into school. Trust me, I graduated from Marmaduke in '05 and heard and witnessed a bunch of crazy crap (including the teacher/principal and teacher/student scandals). We just have to get over the fact that kids can and will do things that they shouldn't unless the parents actually pay attention to them and start being real parents. It's time to stop blaming music, movies, and video games for children's behavioral problems. Stop sticking them in front of the T.V. and start talking to them.

Sorry for the long rant...I just felt it needed to be said.
GowanFugCuresElf

Paragould, AR

#24 Aug 23, 2008
theHOLDsteady wrote:
When i was in high school, i was able to get anything from Weed to Oxycontin, hydrocodone, xanax, etc.. And in those days in HS, prices were cheap.. kinda scary to think of
we have a spelling bee winner!!!!!You spelled them all correctly! KUDOS
dont forget

Dexter, MO

#25 Aug 25, 2008
get off marmakuke, do we need to remind them of the "singing hands group from PARAGOULD" or do they just wanna forget about that! In large schools they just cant catch or see what all goes on, and in small schools more things are caught, so for marmaduke to be the small school it is I think its a pretty good school. People must not have any buisness of their own so they gotta get in other peoples , hay tell you what, if you dont have any buisness of your own to mind post your address here and maybe the reat of us can send you some!

Since: Jul 08

Perry-gohld, Arkansaw

#26 Aug 25, 2008
dont forget wrote:
get off marmakuke, do we need to remind them of the "singing hands group from PARAGOULD" or do they just wanna forget about that! In large schools they just cant catch or see what all goes on, and in small schools more things are caught, so for marmaduke to be the small school it is I think its a pretty good school. People must not have any buisness of their own so they gotta get in other peoples , hay tell you what, if you dont have any buisness of your own to mind post your address here and maybe the reat of us can send you some!
Was there a different "Slinging Hands" group? Monica's group was based out of MFBC.

United States

#27 Aug 25, 2008
mrs.karen church that teaches there had sexual relations with some of her students.
mduke native

Paragould, AR

#28 Sep 16, 2008
Well I guess I'm that moron that thinks Jerry McIntosh is a great man. I love him with all my heart and he's always helped me out whenever I've needed him. As for the churches in Marmaduke: why in the world would you bash on a CHURCH?? That's just crazy!! Marmaduke is a small town and eventho I've moved away, it's still home...crazy as it may be to outsiders.
carlspackler

Kernersville, NC

#29 Sep 16, 2008
I think many people bash a certain church because this certain church controls all aspects of life in Marmaduke, most notably the high school. The perception from the outside is that unless you are a member of this church (which shall remain unnamed), you have very little say in the community. The good ole boys club at the church pretty much runs the show.

Although this nation was based upon a separation of church and state, Marmaduke seems to be the closest thing to a small town theocracy that I've ever seen.
someone who knows

United States

#30 Oct 18, 2009
guest wrote:
mrs.karen church that teaches there had sexual relations with some of her students.
How sad to slander someone with a vicious lie. It is frightening that Topix is a site where anyone can say anything they choose, be it repeating gossip or just for vengence, without consequence to themselves. The victim however, has to deal with the pain of these anonymous and unmerited attacks on their character. I feel I have lowered myself by replying on this forum, but I wanted to speak in defense of an innocent person.

Since: Oct 09

United States

#31 Oct 18, 2009
That is very illegal.That shouldn't be happening at any school.Drugs like that are not good for teenagers doing any of that.It can be dangerous.Never know what could go on when parents don't know anything that's going on.That is peer pressure for all teenagers.They should learn what's right for their own bodies.Matter of fact need to take drugs out of the schools.My opinon.Hope I do know what's best from my heart on this one.
Left alone

Delphi, IN

#32 Oct 18, 2009
Ha Ha. You people from Paragould have a lot of business talking crap about Marmaduke and their school.
Look at all the nuts who call your fine city home.
I don't know where Travis Tatum lives, but he is your typical Paragould citizen. So full of sh_t that his breath probably stinks.
Waitasec

United States

#33 Oct 18, 2009
marmaduke grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Troy Gargus was the one busted in 2004 @ Southland in Cardwell.
There has never been a Troy Gargus at Southland.
proud person

Gideon, MO

#34 Oct 27, 2009
i know paragould school will expel kids for drugs and fitting because they just did
lmao

United States

#35 Jun 10, 2011
Waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
There has never been a Troy Gargus at Southland.
Actually there was a Troy Gargus at Southland. He would have graduated in 2004...but was arrested for selling oxycotton at school and picked up two class b felonies for it...federal offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single ladies at anchor (May '15) 23 min IKnow 40
Utility profit sharing 33 min quitter 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 34 min Guest 38,809
Tyler Kane 1 hr EllieMae 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Alyssa76 17,914
Alex giddings 9 hr Flyingtomato 1
Bobby Carrick anyone know who he's with now? 10 hr Run around 17

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance