Comments
1 - 20 of 296 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Jon Paul

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LOL.....
Laughing at repubicans

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How about stupid? Or lemming? Or hypocrite? Or ....
Progun

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Laughing at repubicans wrote:
How about stupid? Or lemming? Or hypocrite? Or ....
Wow you are too funny! Let's describe a liberal, shall we? How about clueless, victims, lazy, entitled and spineless? Ya see bud, you are nothing but a bitch, a keyboard tough guy. Example? If I insult your wife while out at a bar, restaurant or whatever you would ask for the manager and file a complaint with someone or whatever you pussi-es do. Now if the situation were reversed I would walk up to you without saying a word and knock the fkn Shi_t out of you, and once you hit the ground I would commence to beating your head to the mother fkn fat. We don't lay down and take crap like you bitches do! Oh and PS, my wife would do the same to you if she didn't pull her gun out first and make you piss down your leg, like the little girl that you are. Bitch.
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Laughing at repubicans wrote:
How about stupid? Or lemming? Or hypocrite? Or ....
liberal douchebag:
A Democrat, social parasite, or self-described 'progressive' who feels more comfortable having others do their thinking for them. The vast majority of positions espoused by liberal douchebags are merely re-repeatings of things heard from other, more vociferous liberal douchebags. Liberal douchebags are incapable of logical thinking. There are only three requirements for being a liberal douchebag:

1. You must be superior to all others (and you must incessantly announce your perceived intelligence to the point where everyone knows you are actually a liberal douchebag, i.e. "Liberals are smarter because of the direct ingestion of same-sex genitalia."

2. You must not have any ACTUAL accomplishments in life. Anyone who has actually accomplished anything in life would have nothing to do with a liberal douchebag social parasite.

3. You MUST be untalented AND hateful to become a liberal douchebag.
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jon Paul wrote:
LOL.....
The liberal agenda is the liberal neurosis made manifest. It is not a rational program for the organization of human action. It is instead an irrational conglomeration of neurotic defenses which the modern liberal uses for his mental and emotional equilibrium. By attacking the sovereignty of the individual and the institutions essential to ordered liberty, the agenda attacks the very foundations of a free society. In fact, modern liberalism does not seek authentic freedom, despite its historical association with that ideal, nor does it foster the individual’s growth to competence. It does not promote the virtues of individual liberty: not self-reliance, responsibility, dependability or accountability; not cooperation by consent or initiative or industry; not high moral standards or caring or altruism. It does not seek a society of sovereign citizens, but fosters instead a society of allegedly victimized dependents under the custodial care of the state. In keeping with its origins in early childhood, the liberal agenda endorses self-indulgence through short-term hedonism and primitive impulse gratification. In keeping with its ethic of injustice collecting, the agenda seeks ever increasing government regulation to defeat alleged villains, and ever increasing levels of unearned compensation, reparation and restitution to compensate alleged victims. In keeping with its secular tradition, modern liberalism attacks the legitimacy of formal religion, dismisses its historical importance and denies its critical role in maintaining the nation’s moral integrity.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
douchebag:
.
>
>
You are right on the money!

We can always count on you to describe yourself and all the conservatives to a T.....

Keep up the good work, SOCIOPATH!!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are right on the money!
We can always count on you to describe yourself and all the conservatives to a T.....
Keep up the good work, SOCIOPATH!!!!
WOW nicoliar!!! How can anyone dispute your originality and 1st grade level attacks??? ROTFLMAO
You are such a looooooser!!! ROTFLMAO

Still ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 22, 2012
 
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW nicoliar!!! How can anyone dispute your originality and 1st grade level attacks??? ROTFLMAO
You are such a looooooser!!! ROTFLMAO
Still ROTFLMAO
>
>
Hey, I voted for President OBAMA

All you Mitt boys are the losers....ROTFLMAO

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

There is no excuse to be a T-bagger.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WDRussell wrote:
There is no excuse to be a T-bagger.
There is no excuse to be a liberal..........

Who else would try and tell you that increasing tax on medical supplies will lower the cost of them..........ROTFLMAO
Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 22, 2012
 
They are only TAXED for you DUMMY! Dahhh!

Your expenditure on shoots for your EuroTrashSlut wife and here clients must be horrendous.

Maybe you should move to Spain where they don't know your wife.

We are having a big Thanksgiving dinner over here around the pool. Come over MexiTrashOne.
Annoyed

Quincy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 22, 2012
 
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Hey, I voted for President OBAMA
All you Mitt boys are the losers....ROTFLMAO
And yet they blather the same blather that lost them the election. Only a bunch of morons ask: "Why, oh why did we lose the election?" (with a "weeping sound and a catch in their throats:-)" AND THEN commence doing the exact stupidity that cost them the election in the first place.

These poofers are mentally deficient, no doubt about it. All you'll hear for the next 4 years will be how their most insane radical will "DESTROY" Hillary (or whoever) and rush will be pumping them up again. Maybe then, instead of self-deporting or seceeding, they'll throw themselves into the ocean like the good little rush lemmings they are. LOL
Progun

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 22, 2012
 
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
liberal douchebag:
A Democrat, social parasite, or self-described 'progressive' who feels more comfortable having others do their thinking for them. The vast majority of positions espoused by liberal douchebags are merely re-repeatings of things heard from other, more vociferous liberal douchebags. Liberal douchebags are incapable of logical thinking. There are only three requirements for being a liberal douchebag:
1. You must be superior to all others (and you must incessantly announce your perceived intelligence to the point where everyone knows you are actually a liberal douchebag, i.e. "Liberals are smarter because of the direct ingestion of same-sex genitalia."
2. You must not have any ACTUAL accomplishments in life. Anyone who has actually accomplished anything in life would have nothing to do with a liberal douchebag social parasite.
3. You MUST be untalented AND hateful to become a liberal douchebag.
Very right on! But you forgot the about the Prius requirement, the Birkenstock requirement and the "everybody but liberals" is/are racists. Don't forget about the hatred of the constitution as well!
Progun

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they blather the same blather that lost them the election. Only a bunch of morons ask: "Why, oh why did we lose the election?" (with a "weeping sound and a catch in their throats:-)" AND THEN commence doing the exact stupidity that cost them the election in the first place.
These poofers are mentally deficient, no doubt about it. All you'll hear for the next 4 years will be how their most insane radical will "DESTROY" Hillary (or whoever) and rush will be pumping them up again. Maybe then, instead of self-deporting or seceeding, they'll throw themselves into the ocean like the good little rush lemmings they are. LOL
Think so huh? Wait till your fkng failure-in-chief starts to make the Muslim people his priority and outlaws Xmas and Thanksgiving and the constitution! You fkng Obamabots will allow it (to show you're not a racist lol!) While us sane people will be getting ready to take back our country. You should be ashamed of your pathetic ass, dickhead.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no excuse to be a liberal..........
Who else would try and tell you that increasing tax on medical supplies will lower the cost of them..........ROTFLMAO
>
>
Who would try and tell you that lowering taxes on the wealthy will create jobs....?? ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they blather the same blather that lost them the election. Only a bunch of morons ask: "Why, oh why did we lose the election?" (with a "weeping sound and a catch in their throats:-)" AND THEN commence doing the exact stupidity that cost them the election in the first place.
These poofers are mentally deficient, no doubt about it. All you'll hear for the next 4 years will be how their most insane radical will "DESTROY" Hillary (or whoever) and rush will be pumping them up again. Maybe then, instead of self-deporting or seceeding, they'll throw themselves into the ocean like the good little rush lemmings they are. LOL
>
>
<
That's OK, let them ramble and put conservatism in a worse light than they already did... all the dummies are doing is paving the way for HILLARY in 2016....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Think so huh? Wait till your fkng failure-in-chief starts to make the Muslim people his priority and outlaws Xmas and Thanksgiving and the constitution! You fkng Obamabots will allow it (to show you're not a racist lol!) While us sane people will be getting ready to take back our country. You should be ashamed of your pathetic ass, dickhead.
>
>
You are the last person here who ought to number himself amongst the "sane," you nothing but a miserable psychopath!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 22, 2012
 
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Who would try and tell you that lowering taxes on the wealthy will create jobs....?? ROTFLMAO
I have never said that lowering taxes will create jobs..........

I have said that raising taxes will increase the cost of everything you buy..........

But what do you expect from a moron that thinks the DMV trains people how to drive???

Grumpy is so stupid he thinks DMV trains people how to drive…………….LOL

Post # 18 here
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TJAU...

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are even slower today..........LOL
How many pilots are flying around with out a licenses???
Near ZERO
Now how many criminal invaders are driving without a license??
Millions
If they cant pass the test will they stop driving??
NOPE
How can you be so stupid???

Grumpy wrote
>
>
Yeah, many aliens are driving without a license, so what...?

There are also millions of Americans driving without a license.

But tell us, are you so far gone as to claim that someone with some driver training who did not pass the test is somehow less safe of a driver than someone with absolutely no driver training...?

You don't have to answer because no one here expects an intelligent answer from someone who claims Catholics are not Christians....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said that lowering taxes will create jobs..........
I have said that raising taxes will increase the cost of everything you buy..........
But what do you expect from a moron that thinks the DMV trains people how to drive???
Grumpy is so stupid he thinks DMV trains people how to drive…………….LOL
Post # 18 here
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TJAU...
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are even slower today..........LOL
How many pilots are flying around with out a licenses???
Near ZERO
Now how many criminal invaders are driving without a license??
Millions
If they cant pass the test will they stop driving??
NOPE
How can you be so stupid???
Grumpy wrote
>
>
Yeah, many aliens are driving without a license, so what...?
There are also millions of Americans driving without a license.
But tell us, are you so far gone as to claim that someone with some driver training who did not pass the test is somehow less safe of a driver than someone with absolutely no driver training...?
You don't have to answer because no one here expects an intelligent answer from someone who claims Catholics are not Christians....
>
>
Right,

HERE IS ONE thinks that everyone is as stupid as he is and that the illegals would go to the DMV to take a test without learning how to drive first....

I got news for you HERE IS ONE, you are dumber than the illegals you are trying to put down....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Right,
HERE IS ONE thinks that everyone is as stupid as he is and that the illegals would go to the DMV to take a test without learning how to drive first....
I got news for you HERE IS ONE, you are dumber than the illegals you are trying to put down....
Really..........You are the one that claimed the DMV taught them to drive.......ROTFLMAO

Now you are caught telling a new lie to cover your old lie..........LOL

Grumpy is so stupid he thinks DMV trains people how to drive…………….LOL

Post # 18 here
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TJAU...

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are even slower today..........LOL
How many pilots are flying around with out a licenses???
Near ZERO
Now how many criminal invaders are driving without a license??
Millions
If they cant pass the test will they stop driving??
NOPE
How can you be so stupid???

Grumpy wrote
>
>
Yeah, many aliens are driving without a license, so what...?

There are also millions of Americans driving without a license.

But tell us, are you so far gone as to claim that someone with some driver training who did not pass the test is somehow less safe of a driver than someone with absolutely no driver training...?

You don't have to answer because no one here expects an intelligent answer from someone who claims Catholics are not Christians....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paradise Discussions

Search the Paradise Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 min Abrahem 7,841
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min Otay 200,331
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min SamBee 68,375
The Nazi Lie 52 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 29
Woman's body found near homeless camp in Bidwel... 1 hr The right is wrong 4
Chico bums 1 hr Funnnn 10
Palin And Other Conservatives Praised Putin Jus... 2 hr The right is wrong 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paradise Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paradise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paradise News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paradise
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••