Letter: Traffic cops looking in wrong...

Letter: Traffic cops looking in wrong places

There are 65 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Letter: Traffic cops looking in wrong places. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Some auto drivers, anxious to quit their daily labor in Chico, charge their vehicles up Skyway and Clark to Paradise at a rate far exceeding the speed limit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#63 Dec 2, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
So in a reopubicans mind (now there's an oxymoron) doing what a person agrees to do is a lie?
Your so funny.....
Please show us where you answered these questions village liar......

What are you afraid of??
Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?
You complain about corporations not paying tax and you do the same thing they do…………….LOL
Typical far left of the road……………..LOL

road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the queston I asked you first.
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#64 Dec 2, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us where you answered these questions
Never said I'd answer any of your list of qustions. Never claimed to have answered any of that list of questions.

Here’s proof that I’ve answered the questions I agreed to answer

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TN2H...

Post number 30.
Annoyed

Chico, CA

#65 Dec 3, 2011
Vern W Leathers wrote:
You gut's are getting boring ... Get a life!
Hey Vern; come on now. These guys are going either for a new record or, more likley, a personal best.

You have to watch closely for the nuances: First one (doesn't matter which) pulls the other's P____. then the other, after serious concentration, pulls the first one's P____. Now this seems to continue, faster-and-faster until the conclusion. Now you may look at the posts and say "What conclusion"? But at home the posters know what that means: a secret "conclusion".

Then, after they've rested, they begin again; endlessly amusing each other, kind of like babies: inexpensive amusement and no one hurt. Not the choice for many, but what the heck.
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#66 Dec 3, 2011
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Vern; come on now. These guys are going either for a new record or, more likley, a personal best.
You have to watch closely for the nuances: First one (doesn't matter which) pulls the other's P____. then the other, after serious concentration, pulls the first one's P____. Now this seems to continue, faster-and-faster until the conclusion. Now you may look at the posts and say "What conclusion"? But at home the posters know what that means: a secret "conclusion".
Then, after they've rested, they begin again; endlessly amusing each other, kind of like babies: inexpensive amusement and no one hurt. Not the choice for many, but what the heck.
Setting a new record for ridicoulousness? Well as long as no one get's hurt

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#67 Dec 3, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I'd answer any of your list of qustions. Never claimed to have answered any of that list of questions.
Here’s proof that I’ve answered the questions I agreed to answer
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TN2H...
Post number 30.
So this statement of your was a lie then.......LOL
road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the queston I asked you first.

And that is why you are known as the village liar.....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot by Chico police identified 13 min Scott Rushing 1
David Duke part of the Deep State 30 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 14
Conspiracy to destroy America as we know it! 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 13
A Storm is Coming! 14 hr Godfrey 22
Liberal Hate Groups 18 hr Liberal Hate Groups 1
Let the Simian POOP Fight between the TrumPANZE... 19 hr ITturnsTHEMon 3
RepubliKLAN TrumPANZEES try to "Whitewash" Viol... 20 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 18

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance