Letter: Traffic cops looking in wrong...

Letter: Traffic cops looking in wrong places

There are 65 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Letter: Traffic cops looking in wrong places. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Some auto drivers, anxious to quit their daily labor in Chico, charge their vehicles up Skyway and Clark to Paradise at a rate far exceeding the speed limit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2011
These same people that are charging up their cars
and speeding up the Skyway to the local destinations are also driving like idiots through Chico ...
Running red lights, Failing to yield to pedestrians,and driving while talking on cell phones.
It's not just Paradise's problem ... it's Chico's too.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Law enforcement is obligated to feed where the trough is the fullest, while keeping their feet dry.
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Cops, who tell everyone they're smarter than the public seem to have never heard of triage.

Take away the badge and gun from every cop enforcing misdemeanor laws and hire mall security cops at minimum wage to do said enforcement.

That would free up officers to deal real problems.

And there would be no more city budget deficits.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 5, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
Cops, who tell everyone they're smarter than the public seem to have never heard of triage.
Take away the badge and gun from every cop enforcing misdemeanor laws and hire mall security cops at minimum wage to do said enforcement.
That would free up officers to deal real problems.
And there would be no more city budget deficits.
So when are you going to make your mama proud of you???
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#5 Nov 5, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you going to make your mama proud of you???
Sorry butt post number 102 of your link doesn’t show you asking me to answer your questions. You do ask why I won’t answer your question butt that’s not the same as asking me to answer your questions.

Why won’t you post a link proving you asked me to answer your questions.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry butt post number 102 of your link doesn’t show you asking me to answer your questions. You do ask why I won’t answer your question butt that’s not the same as asking me to answer your questions.
Why won’t you post a link proving you asked me to answer your questions.
I thought I answered your ? grandpa. I guess you don't need your diaper changed, maybe urn-question is more serious than I thought. Try jumping up and down. Maybe the bad stuff will fall out.
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#7 Nov 5, 2011
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I answered your ? grandpa. I guess you don't need your diaper changed, maybe urn-question is more serious than I thought. Try jumping up and down. Maybe the bad stuff will fall out.
Hey goofy, what’s “urn-question”?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 5, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry butt post number 102 of your link doesn’t show you asking me to answer your questions. You do ask why I won’t answer your question butt that’s not the same as asking me to answer your questions.
Why won’t you post a link proving you asked me to answer your questions.
Because you said you would.......LOL

Were you telling a fat gore???
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#9 Nov 5, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
Cops, who tell everyone they're smarter than the public seem to have never heard of triage.
Take away the badge and gun from every cop enforcing misdemeanor laws and hire mall security cops at minimum wage to do said enforcement.
That would free up officers to deal real problems.
And there would be no more city budget deficits.
You mean rent a cops?
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#10 Nov 6, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you said you would.......LOL
Were you telling a fat gore???
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text> from Post # 102
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO ...
“Why won’t you answer the question??”

Answering that question,“because you haven’t asked me to answer your question(s).”

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 7, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goofy, what’s “urn-question”?
Yes yuou have shown that you don't know what questions are..........LOL
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yuou have shown that you don't know what questions are..........LOL
I've answered the questions I said I'd answer. Please post a link showing that you asked me to answer the questions on your list.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Nov 7, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered the questions I said I'd answer. Please post a link showing that you asked me to answer the questions on your list.
Even liberals know what the term question means but you don't????
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#14 Nov 8, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Even liberals know what the term question means but you don't????
Yes you’ve shown everyone that you don’t know how to ask anyone to answer your questions. So why are you afraid to ask me to answer your questions that I never agreed to answer.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you’ve shown everyone that you don’t know how to ask anyone to answer your questions. So why are you afraid to ask me to answer your questions that I never agreed to answer.
So when are you going to answer.........LOL

Fo the 1,000s time..........LOL
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Nov 8, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you going to answer.........LOL
Fo the 1,000s time..........LOL
You don't get it do you ya moron? Who in the hell do you think you are "telling" me to do anything.

Typical repubican who thinks they're gawd!

Kind of like herman cainn and his approach to women.

You really are ignorant......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Nov 8, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it do you ya moron? Who in the hell do you think you are "telling" me to do anything.
Typical repubican who thinks they're gawd!
Kind of like herman cainn and his approach to women.
You really are ignorant......
Did I tell you or ask you???.......LOL
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#18 Nov 8, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I tell you or ask you???.......LOL
I've answered the questions I said I'd answer........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 8, 2011
Over the hill gang wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered the questions I said I'd answer........
When and where???

Did you forget the questions you said you would answer???

The original questions you said you would answer....LOL

Post # 102 with you responding to my list of questions..........LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won’t you answer the question??
What are you afraid of??
Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?
You complain about corporations not paying tax and you do the same thing they do…………….LOL
Typical far left of the road……………..LOL

road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the qustion I asked you first.
Over the hill gang

Rancho Cordova, CA

#20 Nov 8, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where???
Did you forget the questions you said you would answer???
The original questions you said you would answer....LOL
Post # 102 with you responding to my list of questions..........LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won’t you answer the question??
What are you afraid of??
Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?
You complain about corporations not paying tax and you do the same thing they do…………….LOL
Typical far left of the road……………..LOL
road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the qustion I asked you first.
I've answered the questions I said I'd answer.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Jazz? 21 min Some Other One 40
He is MAKING AMERICA GREAT Alright!!! 23 min Like One 29
FBI 'reopens investigation into Clintons at Tru... 42 min JimmyJack 2
Trump gets Results, NK stands Down! 5 hr JimmyJack 1
Iceland is the Modern Nazi State! 5 hr JimmyJack 1
Democrats move to Censure Trump over Charlottes... 5 hr JimmyJack 1
Golden State has highest conetration of Hate Gr... 5 hr JimmyJack 8

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paradise Mortgages