Magalia fight spurs stabbing arrest

There are 20 comments on the Apr 2, 2009, The Paradise Post story titled Magalia fight spurs stabbing arrest. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

A Ridge man was arrested after allegedly stabbing two people during a fight in Magalia last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ThePlague

Sacramento, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2009
great news so driving down some street now you can get attacked or worse.what started this crap I wonder did they know each other before .was there some reason for this lack of adulthood.if this is the sign of the times dont mess with me or mine I gotta gun.
HiThere

Red Bluff, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Hey whatda know! The Sheriff made an actual arrest in Magalia. These turds usually act like they are doing you a favor to come out to a call then they do everything they can to not arrest anyone. I've had a drug infested house on our street they come out do nothing for 3 years. Then they hassle me like why did you call? What a joke. I guess you have to pull a knife on someone to get arrested in Magalia. These keystone cops are totally reactive and scared witless.
to Plague

Paradise, CA

#3 Apr 2, 2009
We didn't know them from adam. They stopped my truck and started the whole thing. My husband defended himself while lying on his back with three men ( the two ones that were "helping break up the fight" were acutally helping beat my husband, they beat on and kicked him, and kneeed him in the head. No one can say they wouldn't have done the same in his position. & to top that off the guys he stabbed so violently, got only superficial wounds, and were both released before I was. I got a full on uppercut to the jaw by a man. Tough guy huh. Hope he feels real big.
to the wife

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2009
I am sorry that this has happened get a good attorney your husband was using self defense. i am a woman and carry a knife on me as well for protection. i would of done the same thing.
More To This Story

Paradise, CA

#5 Apr 2, 2009
to Plague wrote:
We didn't know them from adam. They stopped my truck and started the whole thing. My husband defended himself while lying on his back with three men ( the two ones that were "helping break up the fight" were acutally helping beat my husband, they beat on and kicked him, and kneeed him in the head. No one can say they wouldn't have done the same in his position. & to top that off the guys he stabbed so violently, got only superficial wounds, and were both released before I was. I got a full on uppercut to the jaw by a man. Tough guy huh. Hope he feels real big.
Why and how did they stop your truck? And if
one of the men assaulted you why wasn't he arrested?
GetYoJiveStraigh tFolks

Menlo Park, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2009
I would just like to say that this newspaper needs to verify things before they throw them out there. People in our area shoot fire from their heads when they THINK they know the whole story, and Lord knows that they are wrong once again. A family literally has to fight to get away from a couple of drunks while they're children watch from the car. Get your story straight guys, your killing the fine thread were already hanging from because we can't believe our own newspaper anymore.
more oh yes

Paradise, CA

#7 Apr 2, 2009
More To This Story wrote:
<quoted text> Why and how did they stop your truck? And if
why? because they were drunk.& supposed speeding by myself in a truck that is sputtering an misfiring( not in working order to be able to be speeding)
how? the drunk girl walked out and stood in the middle of the road. maybe shoulda just hit her for being drunk and stupid, but, my kids were in the car
more oh yes

Paradise, CA

#8 Apr 2, 2009
More To This Story wrote:
<quoted text> Why and how did they stop your truck? And if
why he wasn't arrested at the scene IDK. but deputies took photos of my injuries at the hospital....
hates the cops

Sacramento, CA

#9 Apr 2, 2009
dumb f#ckers jumped him and should have got shot
Publius2

Paradise, CA

#10 Apr 2, 2009
Can't we all just get along?
Is That So

Paradise, CA

#11 Apr 2, 2009
hates the cops wrote:
dumb f#ckers jumped him and should have got shot
Is that the BCSO
you're talking about? They jumped who? The guy with
the knife?
Sadly

Chico, CA

#12 Apr 2, 2009
GetYoJiveStraightFolks wrote:
I would just like to say that this newspaper needs to verify things before they throw them out there. People in our area shoot fire from their heads when they THINK they know the whole story, and Lord knows that they are wrong once again. A family literally has to fight to get away from a couple of drunks while they're children watch from the car. Get your story straight guys, your killing the fine thread were already hanging from because we can't believe our own newspaper anymore.
Sadly enough, it has to happen to us before anyone believe's it could actually happen to them.

This town needs to open their eyes wide open or they too will be the next "what the heck just happened to us?" and they realize that their newspaper has their nose too far up the a hole of the police to actually have their own voice, make the stand between right and wrong...do the right thing. How sad for them all. The saddest is that there are veterans of this town on staff and they still can't say chit if their mouth was full of it. Very sad for them.
Saddened Too

Paradise, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2009
Sadly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly enough, it has to happen to us before anyone believe's it could actually happen to them.
This town needs to open their eyes wide open or they too will be the next "what the heck just happened to us?" and they realize that their newspaper has their nose too far up the **** of the police to actually have their own voice, make the stand between right and wrong...do the right thing. How sad for them all. The saddest is that there are veterans of this town on staff and they still can't say chit if their mouth was full of it. Very sad for them.
And
noticeably absent from the article is the name of
the reporter who covered it. Certainly does make one
wonder what it would cost them to make that stand for
right and wrong you speak of, doesn't it? Or if any one of them even has the guts to do it. Why don't you break the article down and post every bit of misinformation you notice? Most readers find the blogs more interesting and informative anyway.
People are stupid

Chico, CA

#14 Apr 3, 2009
If you are in your car, why stop, get out and argue with anyone???? Idiot... and to the wife, dont get in the middle next time and you wont get hit! DUH! Four MEN and one woman.. sounds like you guys are probably the ones who were starting crap and your hubby's big mouth got him in trouble... just think of what could have happened?! What if your husband would have killed those men... or what if he accidently knifed you... freakin bunch of hillbillies! Get a life... drink at home!
neighbor of all involved

Paradise, CA

#15 Apr 3, 2009
a video cam was running during the most part of the fight, got all faces of everyone around at the time, police have the video card now, they will see who's right and wrong!!!!!!!!!!
christa

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2009
who="People are stupid"]If you are in your car, why stop, get out and argue with anyone???? Idiot... and to the wife, dont get in the middle next time and you wont get hit! DUH! Four MEN and one woman.. sounds like you guys are probably the ones who were starting crap and your hubby's big mouth got him in trouble... just think of what could have happened?! What if your husband would have killed those men... or what if he accidently knifed you... freakin bunch of hillbillies! Get a life... drink at home!
How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday?
Hmmm maybe the right question though is how high do you sit to talk such $hit? Yah, that sounds more like it. Hopefully what happened to nate and steph two totally normal people with two kids and jobs and a life to live doesn't happen to you or someone you love or care about. You have no idea what happened and neither does the paper. The only ones who truly know were those involved and the many neighbors who witnessed it. Make sure you memorize all your slander so that when the real story is made public and somebody else is sitting down in county you will know just how wrong you were.
oh and once again as with the @$$holes on the chicoer post I am in the right and on the right side so.. I WILL leave my name.
thank you

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2009
thank you to whoever turned over the video. and yes now we will know or I guess I should say now you will all know we were telling the truth.
Magalia Resident

AOL

#18 Apr 3, 2009
This is a hard one but if there is a tape like these people are saying then I guess it will all be cleared up soon. There have been so many times when a citizen gets involved in a domestic dispute where the woman then says, oh no, wasnt us, it was them! Could go either way, most women in a violent environement get abused 5-10 times before they actually smarten up and tell the truth, the rest lie for their spouses and make excuses until they get hurt so bad something has to be done. Also, statistics show that the abused will come to the defense physically and mentally of the aggresor many times before this process runs its course. Thanks to the tape, the truth will come out. I hope it was a self defense, I really do, otherwise you have another victim out there brainwashed to take the responsibility for some guys punk assed bitch violent behavior. Good luck either way to these people. Btw, domestic abusers CAN be reformed but not until they personally own their shit, which alot of them never will (especially when the abused defends them)which is where we get repeat offenders.
the aradicator

Paradise, CA

#19 Apr 3, 2009
so you got an ol pile of sputting crap. Your constantly speeding up and down the street. a neighbor yells "Slow down ,so your tweeked out ol man pulls over and starts his crap just in time to have a citizen place him under arest. Stephgets her ire up cuz her boy is getting what he diservse,she should have gone to jail as well. this video does`nt lie!your both lucky your kids still live with you.And tell your tweeked out family to stay away before someone gets really hurt.
wow

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2009
tweakers calling someone else a tweaker.. now that is funny. maybe someone should put your address on here so the good citizens can drive by your house and see who the tweakers are. nice yard scumbags. oh and if the tape really shows them as the agressor when your drunk retarded girlfriend or sister or whoever she is stood in the road like a drunk dumbass I will be surprised. As far as speeding down that road. I have lived in this neighbor hood for 20 years and rarely do people (any people) go the speed limit up here. thats a joke. are you going to step out in front of every car you think is speeding? maybe next time someone will just frickin hit her dumbass instead of trying to determine why she is doing it. maybe you will get lucky.. unlikly you will though cause we all know what carma is... don't we.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you firefighters. (Jul '14) 3 hr Davy Crockett 49
Fort Bragg Salmon Festival 23 hr Middle of the road 1
Lib and Con Americans Hate Each Other 23 hr Middle of the road 47
Are wally -mart store closings and worker layof... Sun Middle of the road 11
Bruce Jenner after coming out as a trangender s... Sun Middle of the road 11
Lots of people haven't signed up for policies u... Sun Middle of the road 3
Democrats refuse to enroll in Obamacare Sat Local 1
More from around the web

Paradise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE