First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#1 Jan 18, 2013
oslama keeps telling his sheeples that jobs are his number one priority along with the economy.......

We know the economy will not take off until the job market improves.......

And oslama put together his moronic jobs council full of morons like himself that dont even know what a job is if it hit them in the face.......

Now we see his job council has not even meet in the last 12 months........

And this is what the moron says his top priority is..........ROTFLMAO

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
oslama keeps telling his sheeples that jobs are his number one priority along with the economy.......
We know the economy will not take off until the job market improves.......
And oslama put together his moronic jobs council full of morons like himself that dont even know what a job is if it hit them in the face.......
Now we see his job council has not even meet in the last 12 months........
And this is what the moron says his top priority is..........ROTFLMAO
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
>
>
This coming from an igno-RANT conservative moron who claims the economy is in worst shape today than it was on January 20 2009

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#3 Jan 18, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
This coming from an igno-RANT conservative moron who claims the economy is in worst shape today than it was on January 20 2009
More people unemployed today

More homes in foreclosure today

More companies have moved out of the USA

Government revenues down

deficit higher

Debt higher

Manufacturing down

More folks on food stamps.

More folks on welfare.

More children living in poverty.

Less people with healthcare coverage

Inflation far higher.

Thanks again for showing us how stupid you are.....
Here is One

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More people unemployed today
More homes in foreclosure today
More companies have moved out of the USA
Government revenues down
deficit higher
Debt higher
Manufacturing down
More folks on food stamps.
More folks on welfare.
More children living in poverty.
Less people with healthcare coverage
Inflation far higher.
Thanks again for showing us how stupid you are.....
Thanks for listing the ACCOLADES of the Bush Administration DUMBARSE!

God you are STUPID!

Thank GOD you self deported. Your kind of Stupid belongs OVERSEAS.
Thanks for One

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More people unemployed today
More homes in foreclosure today
More companies have moved out of the USA
Government revenues down
deficit higher
Debt higher
Manufacturing down
More folks on food stamps.
More folks on welfare.
More children living in poverty.
Less people with healthcare coverage
Inflation far higher.
Thanks again for showing us how stupid you are.....
Yeah, thanks for listing the results of 8 years of Bushing. I'm sure you are disappointed that most of your list has turned in the opposite direction.

You really should think before you make a list like this, kinda stepped into One.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More people unemployed today
More homes in foreclosure today
More companies have moved out of the USA
Government revenues down
deficit higher
Debt higher
Manufacturing down
More folks on food stamps.
More folks on welfare.
More children living in poverty.
Less people with healthcare coverage
Inflation far higher.
Thanks again for showing us how stupid you are.....
These folks don't show up on the unemployment roles either.

Number of Americans on Disability Hits Close to 10.8 million

Up 53%

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...
repubicans are stupid

Lincoln, CA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More people unemployed today
More homes in foreclosure today
More companies have moved out of the USA
Government revenues down
deficit higher
Debt higher
Manufacturing down
More folks on food stamps.
More folks on welfare.
More children living in poverty.
Less people with healthcare coverage
Inflation far higher.
Thanks again for showing us how stupid you are.....
And it won't get much better as long as the rich can tell American workers to either work for third world wages or stay on food stamps.

Gawd your bull is getting old.

So do you want me to prove you a liar?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Jan 19, 2013
repubicans are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
And it won't get much better as long as the rich can tell American workers to either work for third world wages or stay on food stamps.
Gawd your bull is getting old.
So do you want me to prove you a liar?
>
>
Give him enough rope and he will end up proving himself a liar as he always does...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>These folks don't show up on the unemployment roles either.

Number of Americans on Disability Hits Close to 10.8 million

Up 53%

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...
Typical spin spin spin from the liberals

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#10 Jan 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Give him enough rope and he will end up proving himself a liar as he always does...
When and where village liar??

Or are you talking about your self ?

We have hundreds of those lies to laugh at..........

Would you like me to post a few for our pleasure?????
Fading Out One

Ukiah, CA

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where village liar??
Or are you talking about your self ?
We have hundreds of those lies to laugh at..........
Would you like me to post a few for our pleasure?????
Looks like One's days are numbered on Topix....his tired old misinformation campaign is not going over so well, so he is reduced to weak responses like this.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Fading Out One wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like One's days are numbered on Topix....his tired old misinformation campaign is not going over so well, so he is reduced to weak responses like this.
poor mickey the shipping troll has been saying the same thing for year after year.........
repubicans are stupid

Lincoln, CA

#13 Jan 19, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Give him enough rope and he will end up proving himself a liar as he always does...
You notice he won't respond to me which is a strong indication that the moron knows I can spank him again.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Fading Out One wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like One's days are numbered on Topix....his tired old misinformation campaign is not going over so well, so he is reduced to weak responses like this.
Still here shipping troll..........ROTFLMAO
Eventually One

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here shipping troll..........ROTFLMAO
Eventually even you will be gone One. Your schtick is growing old on Topix, and your cloak of anonymity will eventually be exposed as all flamers eventually flame out....eventually One.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Eventually One wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually even you will be gone One. Your schtick is growing old on Topix, and your cloak of anonymity will eventually be exposed as all flamers eventually flame out....eventually One.
I can and will post anything I want at anytime I want and there is nothing you can do but cry..........LOL
Big Baby One

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I can and will post anything I want at anytime I want and there is nothing you can do but cry..........LOL
Waaa, waaa, throw a tantrum.....I can do anything I want....what a big baby. But funny, no less...you are entertaining but for all the wrong reasons...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Big Baby One wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaa, waaa, throw a tantrum.....I can do anything I want....what a big baby. But funny, no less...you are entertaining but for all the wrong reasons...
too bad and so sad for you..........LOL
One is a joke

Lincoln, CA

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Big Baby One wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaa, waaa, throw a tantrum.....I can do anything I want....what a big baby. But funny, no less...you are entertaining but for all the wrong reasons...
Yes, he's the biggest joke on this forum. Most of the crap he posts isn't worth reading unless a person wants a laugh.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Another important thread.........Thanks again for keeping my threads on top..........

Tell us how you liked the bait???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faux Global Warming 30 min Grapevine 349
The Great Failure Called Obama 1 hr Leftist our moron... 48
Liberals/Socialists Are GREEDY 1 hr ANONYMOUS 8
john boner says screw the middle class! 1 hr the right is wrong 3
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? 1 hr the right is wrong 20
Old Hippie Professors Teaching Our Children Crap 1 hr Grapevine 2
Republicans are Greedy 1 hr the right is wrong 54
Paradise Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paradise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:53 am PST