Burglar steals $1,300 from Fastrip store

Fastrip Convenience Store was robbed of $1,300 early Sunday morning. The incident occurred at about 4 a.m. Sunday in the store, located at the intersection of Skyway and Clark Road. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Publius2

Chico, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Bummer
Magalia resident

AOL

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Theyve GOT to have cameras in that store. The suspect WILL be caught, no matter who it is. Shouldnt be too hard, this person must be local if that was their mode of trasnportation.
Magalia resident

AOL

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Also, I wouldnt want to be that clerk! The scrutiny is going to eat that person alive.
Good Lord

Chico, CA

#4 Jan 5, 2010
It seems like a bad idea to mention the actual amount of money being taken...

Kinda like..."Hey, if you're in the market to steal approximately $1300, Fastrip might be the place for you".

I don't know. Isn't that why they don't usually mention how much money is stolen from bank robberies?
Ex-Clerk

Hermosa Beach, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2010
I imagine that clerk is now looking for a job ... those type stores all have 'drop-safes'... the clerk is to drop all excess money into the safe, during their shifts, to prevent incidents like this ... and, in a lot of these thefts, (NOT ALL thefts), the clerk is involved, anyway ...
Ex-Clerk

Hermosa Beach, CA

#6 Jan 5, 2010
they don't mention the amounts in Bank thefts, so the Bank can jack up the amount, for recovery from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.... you think Banks don't steal, too ?
Peter Ustinov

Chico, CA

#7 Jan 5, 2010
So is this actually a burglary? Or would it be more correctly called something else?
Magalia Mudville Man

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Good Lord, youre a lefty idiot, O'Neill-loving moron, who lives in Biggs...there, I said it. Give Jamie a big hug next time you two visit.

And while I'm at it, the Post could use a new editor and some authentic columnists who truly represent the values of folks up here in Mudville, and jerks like SanFranSissyCo Jamie, Brown, and Tuchinsky need to go back to the communist manifesto rag down in little chico where they belong.
Out of Position

Hacienda Heights, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2010
Magalia Mudville Man wrote:
Good Lord, youre a lefty idiot, O'Neill-loving moron, who lives in Biggs...there, I said it. Give Jamie a big hug next time you two visit.
And while I'm at it, the Post could use a new editor and some authentic columnists who truly represent the values of folks up here in Mudville, and jerks like SanFranSissyCo Jamie, Brown, and Tuchinsky need to go back to the communist manifesto rag down in little chico where they belong.
well said !
Good Lord

Chico, CA

#10 Jan 5, 2010
I live in Biggs, eh Dummie? Does that mean you live in Grass Valley? My god, you're so friggin' dumb you don't even know how dumb you are. It's an IP address. Clearly, just like your political views, you continue to be uninformed in all other aspects of your life.
Seek Help Soon

Paradise, CA

#11 Jan 5, 2010
You should ask your psychiatrist about switching your meds to thioridazine or haloperidol. They will undoubtedly work better for you than whatever it is you're taking now...

Since: Jul 09

Sacramento, CA

#12 Jan 5, 2010
What was the guy doing outside the store with the doors unlocked or the register open.dumazz idiot
Plague

Redding, CA

#13 Jan 5, 2010
Where did you read the guy was outside the store? Read the article again. This is how things get screwed up.Not a word was written stating he was outside. Are you joining Jaime in calling people idiots?
John

Chico, CA

#16 Jan 5, 2010
No really it is a bad thing to post amounts that were stolen in a robbery. Do you think bad guys can't read so thats why they steal?
John

Chico, CA

#17 Jan 5, 2010
First I am completely shocked he had anywhere close to that amount in his till. I feel bad for the employee because most employers would fire a employee for having that much cash in the till.

Most stores have a strict protocol on keeping anything more than 100 after 10pm and 140 or so in the days.

Publius2

Chico, CA

#18 Jan 5, 2010
Isn't this the second or third robbery/burglary where the perp got away on a bike? Wasn't money stolen from a bank in Clark Rd. where the perp was last seen pedaling away on a bike?

Arnold K

AOL

#19 Jan 5, 2010
Looks like Wally got his raise!
Magalia Mudville Man

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2010
Who's the sissy who keeps deleting my responses to idiot lefties? Two responses, posts #16 and #17, were both deleted...by who? And why arent others deleted? What a crock!
tweekers from magalia

Paradise, CA

#21 Jan 5, 2010
i did go back to grass valley
what the hell

United States

#22 Jan 6, 2010
Who the hell keeps that money in their till? Faststrip might want to rethink hiring idiots..I have gone in there and seen money laying on the counters there.Duh everyone knows that is asking for trouble.Fast strip sucks anyways the people there are freakin rude and stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willits bipass collapse: enviro-sabotage? 25 min Leftist our moron... 59
john boner says screw the middle class! 52 min TWP 13
Rate GRANDPA NICOLAI's Most Outrageous Claims a... (Feb '14) 2 hr TWP 71
my twilight years by Clint 4 hr Here Is One 13
NYC economy lost $200M from bad forecast 6 hr Leftist our moron... 17
Palin says she is 'seriously interested' in 201... 9 hr the right is wrong 9
Family of slain contractor sues Halliburton, KBR (Feb '09) 10 hr swedenforever 5
Paradise Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paradise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 pm PST