InnerView: Matt Savage has found his ...

InnerView: Matt Savage has found his niche

There are 17 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Aug 19, 2008, titled InnerView: Matt Savage has found his niche. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Matt Savage is 25, and he knows where he's headed. He works hard, is creative and motivated, and says having patience is a good thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Alissa

Stonyford, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2008
Good article. It's nice to read about somebody inspiring. Maybe everyone in Butte County IS NOT a drugged out robber. ER should have more articles like this.
Tray

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2008
Awesome story
Patti Thomas

Southworth, WA

#5 Aug 19, 2008
Way to go Matt. Knew you always had it in you and am so happy to see you grow.
Love You
Aunt Patti
NDS

AOL

#6 Aug 19, 2008
Yeah Matt....You've got some of your mom's creative artistic abilities! Keep it going..
SJD

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2008
Great story Matt, read the article when you graduated High School and they made comments about the hair, people should learn its not how a person looks that makes the person its what's inside that counts. I proud to see that you are doing what you love, keep it up. One final thought, was there a mistake in naming the band Hazard Material (HazMat) I was under the impression it was your brother Forrester who came up with the name!!!.
SJD Yahoo

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Aug 21, 2008
Great story Matt, read the article when you graduated High School and they made comments about the hair, people should learn its not how a person looks that makes the person its what's inside that counts. I'm proud to see that you are doing what you love, keep it up. One final thought, was there a mistake in naming the band Hazard Material (HazMat) I was under the impression it was your brother Forrester who came up with the name!!!.
marius

Redding, CA

#11 Jul 27, 2009
Matt Savage is a fake. All he does is use his parents money to make himself look like a better musician than he actually is, and tries to lure in young girls that haven't figured out he's not that big of a deal. But in Paradise, Daddys's money can buy a lot, and he can be huge by simply having a go-nowhere band and a haircut that makes him appear to be more exciting of an individual than he actually is. Hazmat might have seriously been the most pointless band to ever play chico ca. He disregards his own son, and wonders why girls don't want to be with him. Grow up Matt. Regardless of how many small-town papers write a story on you, or your new toys bought by mommy and daddy, you will always be a one-trick pony with nothing outside of paradise and chico to your name.
Jeffrey

Rancho Cordova, CA

#12 Aug 5, 2009
I hired Matt Savage to teach me guitar lessons. He showed me how to play guitar, in a very fast way that was easy to understand. I recommend him to teach anyone.
teacher teacher

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2009
I am glad to see he has his head on straight. He may be a good one on one teacher, but he needs some serious points in becoming a good group teacher. The first class is the most important one. If basics are not properly taught the students will not learn the other lessons. After all, some beginning students don't even know how to hold a guitar. He also needs to speak up & to offer help. There are always shy students that will not speak up. As a teacher he should look around at each & every class & offer this help. You can not lump all students on the same level & expect them to progress. I wish him well, just giving advise that I hope he realizes is well meant.
roger

Rancho Cordova, CA

#14 Aug 8, 2009
Matt taught my son in a after school program, he still plays guitar to this day. Matt is a great teacher.
Samantha

Chico, CA

#15 Aug 8, 2009
I took one of Matt's Paradise Park and Rec guitar classes. He taught me some of my favorite songs. I think the whole class enjoyed Matt's program.
Kim

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Aug 22, 2009
Matt Savage of Chico, ca is a great guy! I have known him for many years and I think he is the best!
I'm excited for his new band to go on tour.

Rock on Matt!
Ryan F

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2009
For his band to go on tour??? LOL I don't think playing in Paradise and Oroville would be considered a "tour". Matt has never even played outside of Butte County, yet he thinks of himself as some rockstar because he's convinced all these kids he knows music.
Robbie Rivera

United States

#18 Dec 22, 2009
I have listened to Matt Savage's music and have followed up on him. He is a great musician and I think if he had the right connection he would go really far.

Robbie Rivera
Melissa

United States

#19 Dec 23, 2009
i know matt,i heard him on the radio, his songs are unique.he is notoriously famous i hear.
PAT

United States

#20 Dec 23, 2009
SAVAGE SHREEEEEEEEDS
Hoyt Yee

Chico, CA

#22 Jan 28, 2012
I Take Lesson From Matt, He Teach Me Song Good. I Learn To Play Guitar Good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That good Chritian D TRUMPS Pastor, Franklin Gr... 1 min goHOMEfrank 1
Corrupt TRUMP to hold LAVISH Governors Dinner @... 3 min Fooled by One 4
2-25-17 President Trump Approval Rating 86 Perc... 4 min relynomo 3
I LOVE Watching these ALT Right CONSERVPERVS DE... 55 min living THE LIE 1
A black and a Mexican are in a car, who's driving? 1 hr Franklin Luvs Ticks 15
2-21-17, Trump Approval Rate at 39%, Disapprova... 1 hr goNomoDON 7
Putin will BLACKMAIL TRUMP 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance