Accident on Skyway stops traffic

Accident on Skyway stops traffic

There are 3 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Accident on Skyway stops traffic. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

A single-vehicle accident on Skyway has brought westbound traffic to a stop today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

Life matters

Chico, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Let me guess, this person was probably texting while driving....get off the road with your phones people!
Route Driver

Chico, CA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Life matters wrote:
Let me guess, this person was probably texting while driving....get off the road with your phones people!

While I agree with this person about not texting & driving, I do not believe this is what occurred. It looked as they'd fallen asleep. It was very early in the morning.About 5:10 am- dark. I was 2nd on scene.
Fact

Merced, CA

#3 May 11, 2015
Route Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with this person about not texting & driving, I do not believe this is what occurred. It looked as they'd fallen asleep. It was very early in the morning.About 5:10 am- dark. I was 2nd on scene.
What? it was not 5am? it was 12:30ish and the girl was not txting but driving while under the influence without a seatbelt. Idiots i swear know your FACTS before you open your mouth.

what i find tragic is that she was pregnant, and drinking then decided to drive. All around messed up situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPICER ADMITS LYING For TRUMP 2 hr Deaths Too Good 3
GOD Is Punishing Us for Electing TRUMP! 4 hr TalentOfGodfrey 38
Orthopedic Associates of Northern California 10 hr leave 1
Ppl wave the Mex Flag but don't want 2 go there 14 hr GodfreyDamned 9
O Raking in 6-Figure Wall St Speaking Fees 15 hr Godfrey 1
Floyd Mayweather thoughts on Trump 17 hr Godfrey 5
TrumPANZEE supporters throw a Rally and NO ONE ... Mon Only Cops Showed up 3

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance