: Paradise power outage could continu...

: Paradise power outage could continue through weekend

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jan 4, 2008, titled : Paradise power outage could continue through weekend. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

A tree blocks Pearson Road in Paradise after taking down power lines and knocking out electricity Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

SJ Ogden

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 6, 2008
What about elderly people - is someone checking in on them? I have a friend who lives in Magalia and I have not been able to reach her by phone - not only is her power out but her phone lines (including cell) are out.
Simsim

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2012
SJ Ogden wrote:
What about elderly people - is someone checking in on them? I have a friend who lives in Magalia and I have not been able to reach her by phone - not only is her power out but her phone lines (including cell) are out.
no cell phones do work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victims of apparent triple homicide identified (Jul '08) 1 hr Itzmealwayz 52
KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign- 5 hr Bob Luvs the Klan 1
Hillary Plays NAZI Card - Looses Argument 5 hr Bob Hates Laws 1
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 7 hr Bob Hates Jews 5
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless Fri Gossip 2
News Junk money: Junkers making the big bucks off 'c... (Aug '09) Fri Wittmeier Tool 14
Free The Nipple Fri Nipples 1

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paradise Mortgages