Magalia man to face three felonies

Magalia man to face three felonies

There are 35 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Magalia man to face three felonies. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

A Magalia man arrested following a six-hour standoff on Wednesday, was arraigned on three felony charges Friday afternoon at the Butte County Superior Courthouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Gladstone, OR

#21 Sep 8, 2010
Chere Gilmore. Who are you?

Please send me an e-mail at [email protected]
chere gilmore

Chico, CA

#22 Sep 8, 2010
even gunner rogers is moving here on temple circle

“Pog Mo Thoin”

Since: Feb 08

Magalia, CA

#23 Sep 8, 2010
easy fix: no more POA
no more ability to threaten foreclosure over unpaid POA dues...

this may or may not be the exact issue here, but its a good idea nevertheless...
bad neighborhood

United States

#24 Sep 15, 2010
chere gilmore wrote:
even gunner rogers is moving here on temple circle
if this is true you need to lock up everything you have. I cant believe he is still alive, and not in prison. Wow.
Snowman

Chico, CA

#25 Sep 15, 2010
Poor dude. He probably should have done what he was considering doing while he was barricaded in that house.
Magalia resident

Chico, CA

#26 Sep 16, 2010
bad neighborhood wrote:
<quoted text>
if this is true you need to lock up everything you have. I cant believe he is still alive, and not in prison. Wow.
The newsletter from the neighborhood watch group said that Gunner Rogers was arrested in Paradise recently, I looked thru the PP and also did an archive search and nothing would come up but Im sure they didnt get their info wrong. If you are not already part of the neighborhood watch program here in Magalia, I strongly suggest that you join. The newsletters each month gives an accurate reporting of all burglaries, car thefts, etc on the ridge each month. Shows where areas are being targeted, etc. VERY informative and also has alot of helpful tips to protect your property and family. Personally, I think opening up trails thruout the greenbelt that have been left closed for 30 years is partially responsible for some of the thefts. If you have walked their "new" trails, you will see what I mean, very intrusive, you can touch peoples houses or garages, etc just by walking by and when the the offenders see this in the daytime, they just come back in the middle of the night and take whatever they want as there is no light on the trails and they are open to the public at all hours. I really think this needs to be addressed, it has put home-owners and renters in danger and in jeapordy of losing their property and possibly their lives if they catch them and try to defend.
old neighbor

Chico, CA

#27 Sep 16, 2010
Temple circle will no longer be a quite neighborhood the drug traffic will take over.
Look him op on Butte county courts web site .
re Gunner Rogers
Paradise Resident

Chico, CA

#28 Sep 16, 2010
I am amazed at the sympathy for this man on this forum....I think it is absoulutely wonderful!!!! This represents true Paradise behavior that I loved growing up. I to sympathize with him, you should have a right to protect your home and beglongings and who knows what happened to this man to make him take such actions. He shouldn't be sent to prision or jail, I truely believe he didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to be left alone.
As for Gunner Rogers, if that is true, please take the necessary precautions, he is not a good man. I grew up with the Rogers family, and most of them are good people, but Gunner amazes me, he just doesn't care about anyone but himself, so be careful.....
Annie of So Cal

Yucaipa, CA

#29 Sep 16, 2010
Who is Gunner Rogers and what has he done?
Please post. I used to live there.
ex paradisian

United States

#30 Sep 16, 2010
Annie of So Cal wrote:
Who is Gunner Rogers and what has he done?
Please post. I used to live there.
gunner is a worthless tweeker, methhead, white supremist, tatted up piece of white trash
gunner rogers for sheriff

Chico, CA

#31 Sep 16, 2010
i shall return to temple circle
Magalia resident

Chico, CA

#32 Sep 17, 2010
If that really is Gunner (which I dont think it is) then he is easily recognizeable. I found a pic from the post with him and no shirt on, he has tattoos covering the top part of his chest and arms, no facial hair (which could change within a couple days). Also, he must have made bail pretty fast and I dont know how he could have come up with the money to do that, obviously his "family" arent in the position to post bail and I dont think he has friends who would come up with that kind of money to lose because if it is Gunner, he will run, miss his court date and a bench warrant will be issued, right AFTER they keep YOUR money you put up for bail. So quit whoever you are, you are not Gunner, you have proved that, Gunner wouldnt even be able to work a computer much less navigate to post.
chere gilmore

Chico, CA

#33 Sep 22, 2010
please give respect to gunner
Kaylee

United States

#34 Jul 9, 2012
Gunner jumped and hurt my friend bad. He's a looser and a waste of oxygen. World would be better off without big bullies like him!
GRANDMA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#35 Tuesday Jul 14
who is gunner rogers
who is grandpa nicolai
who is chere gilmore
who is rathburns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 7 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 526
BOEING CEO Set to Receive $ 3.9 Million Per Yea... 13 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 79
El Nino 14 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 18
Experts say the "BIG ONE" is coming soon 15 min Warning About Roa... 22
Summer FLOODS in L.A 19 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 45
Repubican kotexas attorney general indicted on ... 19 min The right is wrong 27
The SUN is not to blame for MMGW 21 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paradise Mortgages